SORT BY Relevancy
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview All My Children Star Walt Willey. He will discuss his career and latest projects.
is an American actor. He is best known for playing Jackson Montgomery on the soap opera All My Children from 1987 to 2011.
Jackson Montgomery on the ABC Television Network's "All My Children"
Born in Ottawa, Illinois, Walt Willey attended Southern Illinois University, where he majored in Fine Arts. It was during his time at college that he became involved in acting, performing major roles in several productions. In 1981, Walt left Illinois for New York to break into acting professionally.
After numerous Off-Broadway productions, including Dust Off with Dan Lauria, and stints on NBC's Another World as "James La Russo", and "Joe Novak" on ABC's Ryan's Hope,
Walt joined the cast of ABC's All My Children in 1987 - playing the role of lawyer
"Jackson Montgomery” - until the show’s demise in 2011.
My Rays of Light Radio, with LM Young and Nadiyah, on Tuesday at 10pm EST
Join our hosts as they dedicate the show "To All My Haters".
Flipping the thought from last week....why do people hate?
It's a word used often, in most circles. Why is there a thin line between LOVE and HATE?
Is it really hate...or something deeper?
Join us live at 646-564-9708
Taking 15 minutes to recognize all those who have been there for me. 15 minutes is not long enough but I hope I mentioned your names
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall continue to define our distribution network and introduce our vechicle for training which is "It's My House Outrach".
We have discussed and come up with many good ideas during our daily talks here, but now we need to put feet to our conversations and bring these ideas into reality. We shall figure out the logistics, set goals, and then set dates to those goes.
Feel free to call in and ask questions and call in to ask questions or give us your comments. Do not forget to have pen and paper available to take notes as well.
WHAT DO OU CHILDREN THINK OF US?
We all will suffer in Christ Jesus, but what is it producing in your life
Suffering is a means of learning. Jesus tells us, wear my yoke—for it fits perfectly—and let me teach you; for I am gentle and humble, and you shall find rest for your souls; for I give you only light burdens. (Mathew 11:29-30) We are to take Jesus and follow His ways. Give everything to Him. Why because He cares for us. But what is He trying to produce in you.
We will be talking about adoption with actress and humanitarian Cassidy Mack She is the Official Spokesperson for the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption and will be speaking about National Adoption Day, Love Gives Chances and her new movie Two Secrets among other subjects. Call in with your experiences and questions as well to 718.766.4494 :-)
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams
Email yourquestions or comments to: email@example.com
Or Call 562.283.3115
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- JASmius (20 chatters)
- Yada (20 chatters)
- John Baptist (18 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- The Ladies of Truth Be Told (2 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (0 chatters)