SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight, No Tea is ALL NEWS. Stories from across the globe that have captured our attention; controversial stories, inspirational stories, and the just plain ODD! What has you talking, wondering, worrying, and feeling relieved? Call us and share. We may even add a little entertainment news....No Tea, of course :-) We will also have an In Memoriam segment - a tribute to those who have transitioned in the past year that have made an impact on our world.
Join us. As always, we'll be waiting!
Love and HipHop Hollywood latest episode update!
Will Kanye West be the next black man in the white house?
Sports with Reen!
Going deeper into organization and formation for #BlackLivesMatter and the recent killing of Natasha Mckenna while in police custody!
Are homosexual relationships the new relationships and how does it affect our mental health as a black society?
Political activist and writer Bobby Oliviera discusses the Planned Parenthood videos, Black Lives Matter, presidential candidates and politics in general in the debut episode of Tea Time with Joshua.
Join us as we discuss the popular topic of dating and relationships. What's changed over the years? Dating over 40; Christian dating; same sex dating and marriage; dating with kids; cheating/affairs; singles groups/ministries; dating after divorce; online/internet dating, etc. What's your ideal date? What do men want? What do women want? We want to hear your best and worst date stories. Tell us your real life "fairy-tale" stories. Why is the the divorce rate is so high. Empty-nesters, we want to hear from you, as to how you keep your relationships together; what are the challenges? Got a funny date story? Let's hear it. How did you meet the man/woman/partner of your dreams? Choosing not to date? Why? What's the secret to long-term relationships/marriages? How have your friendships changed, since marriage? Dating/Marriage vs Career. If it has to do with dating and relationships, let's discuss it. Who knows, we may learn a thing or two about each other - about ourselves.
Don't forget about our giveaway of two tickets to the Halloween Fundraiser Bash. All you have to do is go to our Facebook Page, Like AND share; go to www.blogtalkradio.com/no-teawithchritaandcryss and follow us. You must call during the live show to win.
Baltimore City College Halloween Party: Bustiers and Swords - A Medieval Night of Fun (a portion of the proceeds go to the Class of 1985 Memorial Scholarship Fund)
October 30th, from 9:00 p.m. - 2:00 am
Lite Fare***Door Prizes***Cash Bar
Paparazzi Night Club - 407 E. Saratoga Street - Baltimore, MD 21202
Call us (646) 668-2620. We'll be waiting.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (98 chatters)
- Yada (47 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (39 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (32 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Authentic You Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (3 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Show (3 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Poetic Designs Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Gods Way Ministries (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- AFRICAN AMERICAN TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)