SORT BY Relevancy
Eph. 6.10-18.. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints
Sometimes we get distracted by everything that is going on and often wonder how we fit into the whole scheme of things. This show is for those who are having challenges finding a place to use your talent(s), and, yes, we all have a talent or gift that we can share with others. This is what makes life meaningful!
Stephanie Hill Williams will talk about some areas in your life where you can be more effective using the strengths that you have already.
Her websites are http://www.numberonemusic.com/stephaniequotsteviequotwilliams for music and http://www.williamsassociates.org for business.
Stand up Hudson Valley will be moving to Wednesdays during the nice weather.
However, in light of the late Friday release of the Draft Generic Environmental Impact Statement (DGEIS) for the 507 Acre annexation, we will have a special, shortened edition of the show tonight.
Please listen to this special show, which will run about one hour. The phone lines will be open for your comments, as usual.
John & Emily
SHOW SITE: http://www.courtneyanderson.com/swca-episode-246-help-situation-spotlight-series-how-do-i-handle-haters.html
SHOW NOTES: This episode is, "How Do I Handle 'Haters'?"
In this show we discuss A Stone* of Solutions™ including:
1) You don't.
2) What is a ‘hater’? 3) "A person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing"(
Please tune in to Stand Up Hudson Valley Episode 20 tonight at 7 PM. Hosts John Allegro and Emily Convers will discuss the latest on "Salt-gate," the manufactured controversy that has roiled the relationship between the Town Board and the Monroe Highway Superintendant over the past months. It's so bad that the April 20 Town Board meeting degenerated into a shouting match between the Supervisor and the Hwy. Superintendant that lasted about an hour.
All this prior to announcing a "rules of civility" for meeting attendees.
John and Emily will also detail the plan by the KJPE to drive down property values through annexation. Also, how this annexation - if passed - will have grave consequences on the MW School District and our childrens' education.
Stand Up Hudson Valley is a live, call in podcast, where public comment is not only welcome, its encouraged. Even if it's NOT ON THE AGENDA!
Join Dr. Fred Valdes and his associate, Dlynn Saumer - at 12 NOON CST today - as they launch a series of training calls for the new distributors in Zija Int'l.
Today, Dr. Fred Valdes will lead the conversation in: "O.K. I've joined - What do I do Next?"
The calls will be recorded - 24/7 - shortly after the call ends so you can share these calls with your new distributors, anywhere in ZijaLand. You simply have to give them the link to this channel or the specific url.
We will have special guests joining us over the next couple weeks.
Please watch your email for Updates.
I was listening to a preacher talk about this verse. It's Philippians 4:13. It was supposed to be an inspiration message; a platform of power and encouragement. But I heard something different.
I'll talk about what I heard, and my take on this verse. Even the best sermons can sometimes be damaging.
Plus, your calls.
May the Awesome be with you.
Join hosts John Allegro and Emily Convers for "Stand Up Hudson Valley" episode 19.
Tonight, we'll speak with a special guest named Michelle. Michelle has a troubling story to tell about her interactions with the Town of Monroe Dog Control Officer, who approached her home twice in one week with questionable motives.
We'll also recap this week's Orange County Forum on the Kiryas Joel Annexation, which was held on April 16th at Central Valley Elementary.
And of course, all calls are welcome. "Stand Up Hudson Valley" is a live, call-in podcast, where pulic comment is not only allowed, it's welcome. Even if it's NOT on the agenda!
My questionis is simple. Have we lost our way?
Why are there so many cruel humans in the world? Cruelty is shown from children , adults, leaders, etc. I thought that to be human you were bestowed with having the ability to be humane..
Is mankind, humanity a thing of the past?
Does that make the cold heart , mercilessness , hostile,callous being, "beast or animals"?
Today.....animals are more humane than humans.
Martha J Hart · South High, Pueblo, CO
Each time you reach out to someone with a smile or a kind word you are sending love out into the world. You can also help by giving your time at local food banks or soup kitchens, some people do nothing because they just do not understand that it starts with one and then it will snowball into millions: Start seeing our world as a beautiful place with kind and awesome people:
What does it mean to trust? How do we learn to trust? Why do we need to trust? Who is involved in trusting? When is it okay to trust? Join us this week as we discuss learning to trust and how it works best. We will talk about the importance trusting and we learn to do that in a healthy way. Please join us, listen, and share about your experiences of trust and how you experience positive and not so positive experiences as a result! Let’s talk about it
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (364 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (41 chatters)
- John Baptist (38 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (31 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (29 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Tony Reeves (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- DraftSmashers Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (0 chatters)