SORT BY Relevancy
Today's broadcast will be a discussion speaking with individuals who have suffered as victims from Parental Alienation. We will discuss the emotional and mental effect it has on the Target Parent. Speak to each individual on what coping mechanisms they feel has helped. What stage of the Parental Alienated stage. Several different topics and issues regarding Parental Alienation. Our first broadcast is to discuss how the Target parent plans on moving forward. Following up with thoughts on how the law should perceive Parental Alienation parents that are known as the aligned parent and , is it not time we change this law to make sense of kidnapping and mental and emotional abuse an instant crime- kidnapping a child is a crime, why is it not when you have joint custody?
In this episode , I will discuss the difference between
Parental Alienation Syndrome, and real everyday problems in families in which is not necessarily PAS only differences.
In Parental Alienation Syndrome involves true psychological disorder in the aligned parent and is passed on to the child.
Today, for the first time ever, A Fine Time for Healing will feature an expert guest who will bring to light a widespread form of child abuse that for many years has been swept under the proverbial rug. This abuse is called "Parental Alienation."
Today's guest, Sara Hassman, is a diligent, caring professional with a passion for children's rights. The organization she founded, Parental Alienation Solutions, focuses on bringing awareness to a specific form of child abuse; the emotional abuse of children of divorce who have been taught to hate or fear their other loving parent.
This abuse is devastating to both the child and the alienated parent. The long term effects are serious for the child's mental health. A notable percentage of these children end up with substance abuse problems, paralyzing self esteem issues, and may even use suicide as a way to escape the years of unbearable pain.
The alienated parent ends up in a lose-lose situation, suffering the heartbreaking destruction of the loving parent/child bond.
This powerful show will bring knowledge and awareness to the topic of Parental Alienation, and it will offer those who are victimized by it tools for coping, healing, and prevention.
in Self Help
Sarah Hassman is Parental Alienation Solutions Founder. An expert on parental alienation and also an attorney who clerked for a judge and has witnessed parental alienation.
We want more people to understand this abuse and realize that we must fervently help these millions of suffering children. In addition, since divorce has become very common, so has this abuse which will become even more widespread, unless we take measures to stop it.
Annie O'Sullivan and Kelly Behr have candid conversations concerning the past and much more importantly the future. Our guest have walked your road and come out the other side.
Working to INSPIRE, ENCOURAGE, EDUCATE, AND MENTOR FOR A BETTER TODAY AND TOMORROW!
Annie O'Sullivan, Author/Writer/Speaker, Can You Hear Me Now? (Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble online)
Kelly Behr, Motivational Speaker and Head Goddess at www.MountainGoddessUnplugged.com
Rebuffing an intensive lobbying campaign, a task force of the American Psychiatric Association has decided not to list the disputed concept of parental alienation in the updated edition of its catalog of mental disorders. The term conveys how a child's relationship with one estranged parent can be poisoned by the other parent, and there's broad agreement that it sometimes occurs in the context of divorces and child-custody disputes. We will talk with a parent to get her take on Parenta
When a husband or wife finds out about a cheating spouse, divorce is an obvious next step. But many people want to know: can I sue the other woman (or man)? We will discuss the cause of action known as “alienation of affection,” in which a person can sue a spouse’s lover for ruining a marriage.
Hi there. This is Claudette Chenevert, The Stepmom Coach. Join me this week as I talk with Joseph Goldberg, PAS expert. PAS is a very difficult and emotional issue that when stepfamilies (and intact families) live it, can be very challenging. Joseph Goldberg, an expert and a consultant on the subject of Parental Alienation. He is a member of the Parental Alienation Study Group ( PASG ). Mr. Goldberg is the Founder of an interna
Welcome to PASA-NJ's Blog Talk Radio Show. This first program will be an informal introduction to how PASA-NJ provides support to families in NJ who are experiencing Parental Alienation, and information for divorcing spouses on ways to avoid Parental Alienation. We will discuss what we hope to provide in future shows; topics that will beneift fathers, mothers, and adult children of Parental Alienation. If you are interested in being a guest on our program please contact me dire
Our guest will be Michael Jeffries author of the book, "A Family’s Heartbreak: A Parent’s Introduction to Parental Alienation." Inspired by his own experiences as an alienated father, Mike co-wrote this book with Dr. Joel Davies to share how normal, healthy parent-child relationships can quickly go from hugs to heartbreak during high-conflict divorce and separation. Mike is an ardent advocate for parents and children torn apart by parental alienation, and he is on the Board of Directors of the Parental Alienation Awareness Organization (PAAO).
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (35 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Paranormal Matters (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (8 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling Radio (5 chatters)
- Read You Later (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- ANSWERS with Joe Paul (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (3 chatters)
- Women On The Move (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- CaptNeal (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (2 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- B Movies Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquanetta your Ferry Godmother (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Alternative Choice Today (1 chatters)
- Universal Prayer of Jerusalem (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Reader Tash (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)