SORT BY Relevancy
Alicia Cinnamon: is a native Torontonian, who grew up in a small community located In the metropolitan area before moving to Scarborough, where music and entertainment were a big part of everyday culture. She started performing at local block parties at the age of seven as a member of a music duo. Her musical ability was soon enhanced under the influences of artists Lauryn Hill, Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, Faith Evans, Tupac, and SWV.
However, unsure of what to do with her unique, mature sound and messages, Alicia Cinnamon stayed behind-the-scenes writing over two hundred songs until a local rapper discovered her in a karaoke bar. She then started singing hooks for his record label, Time Wasted.
In 2011, Alicia Cinnamon decided to further her career and began performing at local clubs, weddings, and birthdays, which eventually landed her showcases and media attention. She was featured by CBC News as one of ten Black Canadians making a difference in the community, after hearing a powerful song she made dedicated to Tyson Bailey, a young man who was gunned down in the Regent Park area in Toronto in January 2013.
Furthermore, with a number of over twenty songs recorded, Alicia's debut mixtape titled, A Dash of Cinnamon, is set to drop this fall. Her fans still continue to connect with two of her most popular songs “Liar's Game”, a catchy track about the relationship of a scorned female, and “I Can't Breathe”, the emotional tribute song to the young murder victim.
Now, with her fan base growing around the local Toronto music scene, anticipation is also building for Alicia Cinnamon’s upcoming mixtape, which features production by Alex Villasana, Jay Beatz, Franchise, and DJ Laz Vagez.
Alicia Richardson: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT). Alicia started working with non-profits in 1999 contract positions with Children and Family Services AKA C.P.S. Working in the field with parents who had lost their children due to drugs and or mental illness inspired Alicia to obtain her masters degree and work towards licensure, she has great deal of love and compassion for people of all walks of life. She learned that "they know not what they do" and have become products of their environment. She believes that with therapy, and other services, and education the cycle can be broken. Alicia became accredited in Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) in 2008 and began teaching parenting classes all through Contra Costa County. This parenting program is in about 23 different countries (originated in Australia ) by psychologist Dr. Matthew Sanders. Alicia a small private practice, work full time with Youth Homes Inc. as a Transitional Age Youth Clinician, and teach Triple P via C.O.P.E. (another child abuse prevention agency).
Amy and BIll return to the air! Tune in to find out what sort of antics we get up to tonight.. you never know what may happen.
in Self Help
IN OUR 1st HOUR:Lady Alicia Presents: DAPP w/Atyia MartinDr. Sherridan Ross, 'The Eco-Doctor' - master gardener and subject expert on urban farming) speaking on food sustainability -IN OUR 2nd HOUR:News, Views & Alerts w/Yaa Kindred Spirit -ZOMBIELAND!! The Apocalypse Is Nigh Upon Us - Zombie Attacks You Didn't Know About - Are YOU The 'Zombie Apocalypse'-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZRyTd7XLEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJZCEvdzzc
Meet Alicia Kent! She's a Transformationalist. She walks her talk!
Listen in to learn how Alicia navigated the stress of a divorce, unemployment, being a student and mom - all at the same time. Discover how she maintained her health and home with less stress and more confidence - thanks to Isagenix.
Need help navigating change?
Connect with Alicia:
Facebook Twitter Isagenix
Connect with Soul (your host):
312-268-0000 Leave Your Fat Behind Facebook Twitter Isagenix Music by: Kevin MacLeod Eternal Hope
Wild Shifters & Dragon's Law.
Alicia Sparks is a Southern girl with a flair for all things a little naughty. From writing about sensual ice cream to sexy tigers, her stories all contain a high level of heat, which she blames on her Southern surroundings and her smoking hot husband. She has been writing for ten years and shows no signs of stopping any time soon!
Alicia Coppola an american actress, best known for her role on Another World, where she played Lorna Devon from 1991 to 1994. For this role she won the Soap Opera Digest Award as Outstanding Younger Leading Actress in 1993 and was nominated for the same Award in 1994. After recurring roles in American Dreams and NCIS Alicia joined the cast ofJericho as the recurring character IRS agent Mimi Clark. Later she became a series regular. Recently she has had a role on Two and Half Men as Dr. Michelle Talmadge. Alicia is also an author and has a new book out called Gracefully Gone. Take 2 Radio will chat with Alicia about her career and her new book on June 26th at 7pm eastern time.
Alicia-Joy Pierre is a Registered Nurse, Writer, and Speaker. She enjoys helping fellow nurses who are ready to leverage their nursing background and take their career and their life to the next level.
She believes that no nurse should feel miserable in their career. There are always options to make a change. The nursing industry offers countless specialties and even opportunities for self-employment.
Join us as Alicia-Joy explores the concept of earning extra income outside of your nursing job.
Income that is independent of a job doesn’t always mean you have to start an intimidating business that takes a lot of funds or special certification. There are steps you can start taking TODAY to leverage your nursing background to earn extra income!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (462 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- StarChasr (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- GodKiller (12 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (10 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Christina Cooper Psychic (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- 63504 (3 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- League Source (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Soul Searching Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Business 411 (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (1 chatters)
- civilalert (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Griffon (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (1 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (0 chatters)