SORT BY Relevancy
After a week off, Rob Shields and Mike Weber return one last time, as this will be Mike's last show.
Topics tonight include the beginning of the Orioles season, the NFL Draft, and previewing the NBA Playoffs.
7:20 Scott Wright, Draft Countdown
7:40 Nick Faleris, Baseball Prospectus
8:00 Mike Pina, Sports on Earth / Grantland
in Real Estate
Guest Ali Ryan is the Earth Science Information Officer for the Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries, known as DOGAMI. She leads the Agency’s efforts to connect Oregonians with information about the state’s spectacularly geology, as well as geologic hazards, and can frequently be found speaking at events, organizing outreach, and talking with local communities. A former journalist, Ryan is also the Agency’s spokesperson. She has been with DOGAMI since 2013. Her personal preparedness challenge is finding room in a tiny 1890s house to store two weeks of water for two people and a dog.
Challenges and lessons learned in Nepal
Listen and learn the predictions and how you can prepare.
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April, 30th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep Mon. April 27th, 7pm - 10pm EST on The Blog Radio Network. We’ll discuss “Baltimore Rebellion, L.A. Riots, Muhammad Ali and is “THUG” the New-Nword”!!! CALL IN with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A Timeline of History in Baltimore that led to the Rebellion taking place. 2) Update on Protest overnight in Baltimore behind the death of Freddie Gray. 3) April 28th, 1967, Muhammad Ali was stripped of his boxing title. 4) The L.A. Riots started yesterday back in 1992 after the acquittal of 4 Police Officers in the vicious beating of Rodney King. 5) This date in African American History.
DETROIT: FREE EVENT - Sat. May 2nd - The African History Network Lecture Series presents a Screening & Discussion of “Resurrecting Black Wall Street” feat. Michael Imhotep and “Part 2: EMPIRE Strikes Black: Propaganda of The Media” by Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show & The Michael Imhotep Show. Sat., May, 2nd, 2015, 1:00pm - 7:00pm at Nandi’s Knowledge Café, 12511 Woodward Ave. Highland Park, MI (4 blocks South of Davison Fwy Between Glendale & Highland) (313) 462-0003 or (313) 865-1288 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Tonight on NMEMINDZ Radio... We'll be doing a special show previewing ZaZa Ali's book "Black Matters" - Official release date May 15, 2015 - Taking pre-orders now! Topics ~ Plagues of dysfunction, Scientific Intervention in Our Affairs, Black Holocaust & Supreme Wisdom... Just a few things covered in the book! Call in # 347-633-9644. 8pm EST / 5pm PST. Peace!
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (49 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (9 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (8 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (1 chatters)
- Baseball Essential (1 chatters)
- Bougie Girl University (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (1 chatters)
- militant mike (0 chatters)