SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Do you feel anxious or on-edge a lot of the time? Do you suffer from stress but feel powerless to stop it? Do you have trouble sleeping, lack energy or patience, feel frequent sadness or tension, or experience even larger stress-related health problems?
Many people would answer yes to these questions. The modern world is a breeding ground for stress, it comes in many forms and has a variety of causes, but any kind of stress can greatly inhibit life and take a serious toll on both the body and mind.
Today is a special trick you will be hear a pre-record interview of Professor Griff of the Rock Hall Of Fame great Public Enemy the brother who only knows how to speak the truth with love,peace and understanding.
A weekly discussion with your host Paul Raphu. Tonight's topic is Universal words of power and how to use them.
Jeannie Kerrigan, author Layla
January Jones welcomes back author Jeannie Kerrigan discussing her book, Layla, sharing her story about surviving incest, being a run away kid and other traumantic experiences.
Also, Jeannie Kerrigan discusses her non-profit organization called Ricky's Revolution that helps other run away kids find their way home.
A weekly discussion with your host Paul Raphu.
& The Ugly!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- East Anglian EDL Radio Show (15 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (13 chatters)
- acmedia (10 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- simonapple04 (3 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- The Zurriane Show (1 chatters)
- kingdomtalker (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Ask the Pastor with Gregory Dickow (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)