SORT BY Relevancy
This week's theme is RELATIONSHIPS.
Tonight's show will focus on Dating. Join us as we talk to listeners about the trials of dating. Dr. Alduan Tartt, Host of TV One's LOVE ADDICTION will be joining us. He is also the author of The Ring Formula.
Are you a single mother raising a son? Are you a parent trying to talk with your teen about dating and sexual responsibility? Do you have questions about raising your teenager? Get your questions answered by psychologist and teen/relationship expert, Dr. Alduan Tartt (Atlanta, GA) who specializes in single mother's raising boys, teen dating, the sex talk and getting teens to listen, and improving grades and behavior.
Overcoming adversity is a timely and popular topic right now! Join Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton for a sincere conversation about overcoming the odds in life. Popular fictional writer Patrice Tartt joins Shana to talk about her own personal challenges and the journey to victory. Tune in on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST to be enlightened and inspired for just 30 minutes. Join the conversation!
in Self Help
Love Yourself to Life Radio Welcomes VH1's Dr. Alduan Tartt
Join me LIVE this Thursday night at 9pmCST/10pmEST for an up-close and personal interview on Love & Relationships.
If you are waiting on Mr. or Mrs. Right OR married and need a shift in how you approach relationships to see your marriage shift to the next level…
This interview will help you:
- Revolutionize the way you view men, women and marriage.
- Reveal why men desire to marry but rarely admit it.
- Address why women have the NEED to make men just like them
- Understand how to be happy in relationships and become the COMPLETE PACKAGE
If you are ready to eliminate the guess work out of relationships, join us LIVE for a show that will change your world! MORE INFORMATION: Learn more at www.drtartt.com.
in Self Help
Patrice Tartt is an award winning and celebrated author. Her heartfelt
story has led her to be sought out by many for inspiration. Her book,
"Wounds of Deception" is an Amazon Best Seller and she is a supporter of
the Amyloidosis Foundation in which
she advocates and raises awareness to this rare disease mentioned in her
novel. Patrice currently resides in the Washington, D.C. metro area with
her young son. She has appeared on television shows, such as Dr. Oz and is
featured in the upcoming B.I.G. Conference.
This week, Donna Tartt talks about “The Goldfinch”; Julie Bosman has notes from the field; Helen Fielding discusses “Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy”; Jill Lepore on “Book of Ages,” about Benjamin Franklin’s sister Jane; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Meet my guest, author Maxine Bigby Cunningham. She's one of the authors in a new anthology titled, Surviving Shocking Situations. This is Maxine's second appearance on show and I'm looking forward to 'chatting' with her about this amazing book.
About the book:
How do you find the courage to move on when life breaks your heart?
This breathtaking anthology of inspirational testimonies from 14 women who have experienced shocking, defining moments in life; but they ultimately found the courage to succeed and prosper in spite of life’s painful moments. This powerful guide provides essential survival skills, wisdom and encouragement to help women discover their purpose and inner power while facing unexpected disappointments, setbacks and tragedies.
About the authors:
Tieshena Davis, Aradia Knight, Antoinette Cooper, Cheryl A. Pullins, Dr. Janice Armstrong, Katrina M. Harrell, Keyna McClinek, Lisa Odom, Maxine Cunningham, Patrice Tartt, Rhonda "TheINNERgizer" White, Stacy Y. Whyte, Tarinna Terrell, Trinisa M. Pitts
This is an opportunity to listen to a man's point of view on relationships.
Dr. Alduan Tartt is a devoted father, professional speaker, teen and parenting expert, relationship expert for women, author and a positive psychologist. He has successfully worked with well over one thousand clients in the Georgia, California, and Michigan. He is a graduate of both Morehouse College and the University of Michigan where he was one of the youngest African-Americans to receive his PhD in Clinical Psychology. He currently maintains a popular positive psychology practice in Decatur, GA and speaks all over the country motivating teens, parents, and women towards empowerment and better relationships.
He has served on the Board of Directors for the 100 Black Men of DeKalb and Aid to Children of Imprisoned Mothers- now Forever Family. Dr. Tartt is also an associate member of the National Speakers Association of Georgia as well as Toastmasters International. He is a frequent contributor to Essence, Black Enterprise, Heart and Soul, Upscale and AfroWorld Magazines and has appeared on MTV, TVOne, and BET as a relationship expert, psychologist, and empowerment coach. He is also author of The RING FORMULA: How to Meet, Date, & Marry MR. RIGHT.
Where there's a debate there's Buzz. Thursday, April 11, DryerBuzz.com is live on location.
Art of Conversation Atlanta Presents: Education’s IMPACT on Relationships. Come out for a candid conversation about the dating habits of the educated and successful.
Have you noticed the higher the degree one acquires the harder it is to maintain and or find a good relationship? Can a person be too successful for a HAPPY RELATIONSHIP?
Explore this phenomenon with our Friends: Dr. Alduan Tartt, Jai Stone, Anthony ‘The Voice’ Faucette, Angelia ‘Lia Marie’ Brown, Social Media Party: Vitamin Q
Follow the Buzz via DryerBuzz.com
Dr. Alduan Tartt has a video on You Tube entitled Why Can't Successful Black Women Find a Black Man (follow up) which I suggest you watch before tonight's broadcast. We'll be going over the 7 points that HE says men are looking for in a woman before they settle down.
Though I am sure Dr. Tartt is a very nice man, his instructions about what black men are looking for in a wife are egocentric and ridiculous. To me, any black woman that would sign on for such labor intensive caretaking of a grown man is nothing but a fool.
Dr. Tartt and other black men like Steve Harvey all write books and promote themselves as experts, telling black women what they must do, be and say to "get" a black man. Such mandates leave me with three questions:
What is it that a woman who marries a man with these attitudes really getting out of the deal? Could these lists be nothing but a set-up for the black woman to assume all responsibility for black men and their failures? Why do black men blame their behavior and failings on black women - and why are black women so eager to accept that blame? Why won't black men accept accountability and responsibility for their own behavior, actions, lack of action and failures? Why are they so eager to push all that they become or fail to achieve onto black women?
Should be an interesting show as I return to BlogTalk after a lengthy hiatus. Hope you can join us! Call in number is 347-327-9215.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- Annahilation (45 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (42 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- RRS Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (4 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- BarbShaman (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (0 chatters)