SORT BY Relevancy
WWW.FRESHFIREPRAYER.COM DIAL 559-726-1200 AND ACCESS#: 950014# FACEBOOK: KAY BOACHIE
OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.
Tonight join Jared, Brandon and Byron as we discuss the "loss of faith" by one of Jared's spiritual fathers. We'll discuss how someone can devote most of their life to the study of the Word, only to walk away claiming they "lost their faith". This seems to be happening more and more, is it really a problem, or is it just being talked about more? We'll also discuss the Clergy Project and what should the church's role be in helping those who feel as if they are "losing their faith"?
WWW.FRESHFIREPRAYER.COM DIAL: 559-726-1200 AND ACCESS# 950014#
Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.
Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
14 Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.
The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?
For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?
20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
Have you noticed the decline in society, while there is an increase in laws? How about the imbalance in social and family stability, the economy, entitlements in various areas, ideas for a better life...?
In this program, Melanie Beres and I will be discussing the fall of societies worldwide, from observations, what is covered in the news, little known and information most speculate on, prophecies and what we feel is the inevitability of our fall.
This is not a doom-and-gloom program, rather, we hope a "wake-up" call for everyone and what each of us should be doing.
For 1 hour host Jeff Edwards will be talking TNA- Impact May Mayhem from Friday night. An all TNA show tonight. Join the show via chat or call in and speak.
Well, the wheels on the clown car go round & round some more as a few more shrimps have been tossed onto the Republican race "barbee". Rand Paul now has Rick Santorum, George Pataki, and Mike Huckabee have added their names to the still growing list. Even without the expected additions of Jeb Bush and Chris (Krispee Kreme) Christie, the total is now NINE with the announcement yesterday that all grown up "Dill Harris" from To Kill A Mockingbird Lindsay Graham, has joined in. Can ANY of these folks really expect to taken more seriously than Martin O'Malley over on the Democratic side? Is it me, or has the whole Presidential election process just become friggin' ridiculous? It is like watching an episode of "Dukes of Hazard" where Bo and Luke are constantly doing the same things & Roscoe can't catch, even though they drive the same car, down the same road, each and every show!
In social IRRELIVANT news, Bruce Jenner has become a woman..., other than never eating Wheaties again, why do I have to give a flying fudge cone? For some reason, people on social media are all flustered about this. You all have to unplug from the lifestyles of the rich and useless. Since winning the Decathlon in 1976, what ELSE has this man done to warrant our attention?
Focusing on the major and sometimes overlooked topics affecting us in America today, the Nitelifer Circle of Sanity examines what is going on in Baltimore MD, Seattle WA, and all parts of the country in between. The “Media” is or isn't talking about it, but regardless, The Nitelifer Circle of Sanity is! We hope to enlighten and educate while delivering the seriousness of the issues with sarcasm and humor. Whether it is politics or social issues, The Nitelifer Circle of Sanity will be there.
Call in to join us (347) 205-9763 or just click the link to listen in
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
Goddess Alive Radio is basking in the light of the Full Moon in Sagittarius with the incredible Normandi Ellis and a Full Moon Goddess Meditation! Normandi will be guiding us in a Fellowship of Humanity meditation with the Goddess Isis - you don't want to miss this!
Normandi Ellis is a Priestess, Author, Speaker, Traveler, Translator, and Workshop Leader and we are delighted to welcome her to Goddess Alive Radio. We will be discussing the planetary changes we are experiencing and the contributions of Isis and the Goddess to Planetary Healing.
Join us on Tuesday, June 2 at 8pm eastern for the interview and guided meditation!
Normandi Ellis is the author of six books, including two award-winning collections of fiction, Sorrowful Mysteries and Fresh Fleshed Sisters. Her spiritual autobiography, Dreams of Isis, has been the touchstone for many modern day seekers. For the last 20 years, pilgrims throughout Egypt have regarded her translations of the Book of the Dead, Awakening Osiris, as the essential text for any pilgrimage through the ancient Egyptian temples. Her next book, Union of Thoth and Isis, is being co-created with Nicki Scully and will be out in Fall 2015. More on Normandi Ellis' website
Goddess Alive Radio is the weekly Blogtalk Radio show for the MotherHouse of the Goddess and is hosted by Kimberly F. Moore, Founder and Priestess of the MotherHouse of the Goddess. We focus on topics about Women’s Empowerment, Alternative Medicine, and Living Mythology – how the Goddess is moving through our lives today. Priestesses, Practitioners, Healers, and Shamans will be joining us to discuss their practices and experiences with the Goddess. Every month, we hold an online meditation to connect with Goddess energy just prior to the Full Moon and New Moon in our Goddess Moon M
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative minute interview with Dr. Sandra Bevacqua a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology with additional expertise in Genetic Engineering, Nutrition and Human Biology. Most recently, Dr. Bevacqua has focused on developing educational programs in the field of Holistic Women’s Health. Frustrated by the lack of options available to women faced with pelvic health concerns she developed The Pelvic Health Transformation Program, The Pregnant Woman's Guide to Protecting the Pelvic Floor and The Mystery is Over! Understanding Female Sexual Health in which women of all ages receive the education and the techniques needed to naturally recover from all types of incontinence, urinary urgency, pain and loss of function due to organ prolapse, pelvic pain syndromes, as well as sexual misunderstanding or dysfunction.
this episode Q&A includes:
• 4 kinds of plant poisons and safety of yarrow and the color of their flowers..
• osteopenia- daily full fat yogurt, walk at least 3 miles a day, free weights, no calcium supplements..
• caller who overcame candida overgrowth with oak bark sitz baths, no sugar..
• sperm mobility, vigor and longevity..
• safety of vasectomy..
• seaweed removes heavy metals and radiation quickly!
• low iron and heavy bleeding- eating liver, shepherd's purse fresh flowering tincture, yellow dock..
• calcium supplements makes bones stiff and brittle..
• harvesting and eating nettle- parts used..
• annual urtica urens root for early stage prostate cancer..
• nettle seeds harvested in the fall..
• fungal ear infection- garlic oil or baked onion..
• fluid in the sinus's and horse radish..
Most of us in the older generations have seen the television commercial, featuring an elderly woman who has fallen down in her home, and was unable to get up to help herself. In the Kingdom of God, the Bible states in Romans 3:23 that all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. However, the Bible also says in Psalm 37:24 that we may stumble, but will not fall, as long as the Lord supports and upholds us.
First Lady Darlene Bazemore relates her own recent experience with falling and not getting up, as well as how God can pick us all up, when we are down on this edition of RCM Live, via the King James Radio Network.