SORT BY Relevancy
The St. Louis Cardinal are in Anaheim to visit old friend Albert Pujols for the first time since the star left the Gateway City in favor of a 10-year, $254 millioin contract.
There will be a variety of emotions in the air and the guys will discuss Pujols, who the Cardinals should target in a trade and who will have a hot month of July while wearing the birds-on-the bat.
The guys will also discuss the latest surrounding the St. Louis Blues in another jam-packed, 45-minute STL talk show.
Follow us on Twitter (@CruddyShow)
in Self Help
Today we’re bringing you a powerful show of enlightenment and specificity. My guests today are 2 exciting speakers who have changed the lives of thousands where ever they go! Sit back, grab a pen and paper and be prepared to be changed forever….
Charles Cary: Charles is the owner of “Trueality enterprises and the creator of the “3P’s to Success”. Learn how to harness the power of (Pleasure, Passion & Purpose)
Joseph B. Washington: Mr. Washington is one of our Country’s foremost speakers and the creator of “Breaking the Spirit of Average”. Tune in today and find out how to not live a mediocre life!
All this and more….
in The Bible
This is a new segment on our show. We had some realignmments of our schdule, as well as the shows we present. This new segment will feature Bro Carl Albert as he brings a lesson to the table. He is MCEO of Israel Doctrine Entertainment. He also coined the phrase "Israel Doctrine". Israel Doctrine is a multimedia service that deals with the Uncut Word of God by the Prophets & the Apostles through HipHop. He also has a radio show called The Huddle. Just enter that in the search box on Blogtalk raido to find him. He also has a second radio show called "The Huddle 2", and also enter that into the search box on Blogtalk radio to find that show.
We will also be introducing special readers, and teachers, and special guests on this segment.
Call in @ (713) 955-0743 & Press the #1 to Speak Live on the Air!!!
Host/Reader: Bro Hezekiah Ben Israel https://www.facebook.com/hezekiah.israel
Co-Host/Teacher: Bro Carl Albert
Join Alan Zlotorzynski and Stephen Shoup for the Fanspeak.com Washington Redskins Pre-game show this morning at 11:00.
Last week, The Redskins earned their second win of the season in comeback fashion in Week 7, scoring in the final minute to complete a 45-41 win against the Chicago Bears. Washington gained 499 yards offensively, the team’s most since posting 511 yards vs. San Francisco on Dec. 26, 1999, a game that went into overtime.
The last time the Redskins posted at least 499 yards in a game that ended in regulation was on Nov. 10, 1991 vs. Atlanta. The 45-point performance was the Redskins’ most in the Shanahan era and the team’s most since scoring 52 points vs. San Francisco on Oct 23, 2005, a span of 128 regular season games.
Washington will need all of that offense today, as they travel to the Mile High City to take on Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. Manning and Co. are coming off their first loss of the year to the Indianapolis Colts and will not be looking to strike early and often today.
Alan and Steve will break down the game, complete with all of the stats you have come to expect from the dynamic duo. Be sure to listen for the Redskins keys to a victory today.
Despite playing in different conferences, these two teams have a storied history and you will hear all about it this morning.
The guys will finish the show by previewing the rest of the action in the NFL today. You can follow Alan on Twitter @zlotsports and Steve @steveospeak.
Tune into the Ron and Don Show as they talk about the major demonstration planned for the Thursday, November 7 game against the Minnesota Vikings and Washington Red Skins.
The problem, "Red Skins." Listen to this program to find out more. The phone lines will be open.
I will be doing my show, live from Albert Whitted Park, 480 Bayshore Drive SE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701 I will broadcasting starting at 8am
Former Florida Governor Charlie Crist is expected to announce Monday that he wants his old job back.
“I work for you, the people, always have, always will,” said Charlie Crist in a recent commercial.
Monday morning,at 10am in St. Petersburg Crist is expected to make it official. But unlike before when he was a Republican, this time Crist will run on the Democratic ticket.
The former, next Governor Charlie Crist will declare his intentions Monday morning in downtown Straub Park. That's near where he announced in 2010 that he was leaving the GOP to run for U.S. Senate as an independent.
"When you allowed me to be a governor, I worked to be the people's governor every day. You the people were in charge," Crist says, with a beach in the background. "I'm an optimist, but let's face it, the past few years have been tough: government on the fringes, donors and politics above you, the people. You've seen the attacks — against full-time working people and their health care, against women and their doctors, against teachers, public schools and college affordability. And even against the simple act of casting your vote. It's not working. Only you the people can end this nonsense and get us back to common sense. That's the way forward. Tell me how I can help. Share your comments with me here. I'll read every last one. I work for you, the people. Always have and always will."
On this day in 1775, Continental Army commander in chief General George Washington condemns his troops' planned celebration of the British anti-Catholic holiday, Guy Fawkes Night, as he was simultaneously struggling to win French-Canadian Catholics to the Patriot cause. In his general orders for the day, Washington criticized "that ridiculous and childish custom of burning the Effigy of the pope," part of the traditional Guy Fawkes celebration. He went on to express his bewilderment that there could be "Officers and Soldiers in this army so void of common sense" and berated the troops for their inability to recognize that "defence [sic] of the general Liberty of America" demanded expressions of "public thanks" to the Canadian Catholics who Washington believed to be necessary allies, and wrote that he found "monstrous" any actions, which might "be insulting their Religion."
Those who deny George Washington’s connections to the Jesuits and being involved with a hidden Luciferian New World agenda need to read the following article reprinted below from a Catholic publication. Those critics need also examine the Washington family crest, which Washington displayed proudly on his uniform during the American Revolution.
Barbara Johnson, Sandra Sermons, and Jane Dunhamn shares stories of their experiences at the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington on August 24th, 2013.
World War Hero's Escort by Central and NOVA Buffalo Soldiers This was to support the World War II and Korean War veterans. We escort the veterans that flew in to the Washington D.C. area. The meeting was at Dulles Airport and the escort was to the National World War II Memorial. The escort was organized Central Virginia BS and supported by Northern Virginia BS and United States Black Cavalry Family "USBCF". A great day of fellowship and service to our heros. It was a great event and day. Special thanks to President Chris "Motown" Tillis, Central Virginia BS MC, President, Kevin "Renegade" Harris and Vice Pres.. Lem "LL Cool" Chance of the Northern Virginia Buffalo Soliders MC Chapter.
Scandal – Episode 303: Mrs. Smith Goes to WashingtonJake is back! But what does that mean for all of our characters? One thing is for sure: the Pope family Sunday night dinners are going to be intensely dysfunctional and awkward. Adorable Mastodon banter is a thing of the past. This week’s episode features a mysterious new case for Pope & Associates, while Mellie and Fitz will continue their power struggle. Tune in to The VRO’s latest Scandal recap on Saturday, October 19th at 4:00pm ET. Hosts Tash, Tiff and Tangela Eckhoff will be taking callers, so join in!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- Channel Panel (311 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (220 chatters)
- AlimBey (104 chatters)
- John Baptist (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- thelordshour (33 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (33 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (22 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (22 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (19 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (16 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- Ahura Z (13 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (12 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Les Jensen (11 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (9 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- CE Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Cowboys Crunchtime (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (6 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (5 chatters)
- E3 Radio (5 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Billy D Online (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- Horn Sports (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- Shadowhunters SteleCast (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (3 chatters)
- Life outside the Box (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Females With A Mission (3 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (2 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (2 chatters)
- bapnation (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- DLFootball (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- The Mystic Forum (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Rabblecast (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- the turn UP (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- Alchemist Radio (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (0 chatters)