SORT BY Relevancy
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show as the show celebrates its 1st Year Anniversary! We’ll flashback to various guests that have appeared on the show throughout the year such as songwriter, arranger, producer and artist ELLIS HALL—who will also be a special guest on the show! We’ll have “Hot Off the Press” and “Healthy Lifestyles” with the AIL Team and in the 2nd hour of the show we will highlight some of the controversial topics that have been featured in “The Living Room” segment.
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
We are pleased to be joined by Sync's very own Alan Green. 2014 has kept Alan very busy in Sync world, with the Olympia Sync Summit, a very long roadtrip documenting Syncheads like Bill Klaus and Jake Kotze, producing the Always Record shows and also recently starting the refreshingly brilliant Sync Quick News.
Join us for another great chat with Alan.
Week 16 of the NFL season is here and playoff races are reaching a boiling point. Join Alan Zlotorzynski & Bryan Yates tonight at 7:00 p.m. for THE NFL STANDARD.
Tonight, Alan & Bran recap Week 15 and get you set for Week 16. They will have all of the news and notes from around the league and of course, help you get your rosters set for the fantasy football playoffs.
Tonight’s guest will be former Saints and 49ers defensive back Toi Cook. Toi played in 11 NFL seasons from 1987 to 1997. In 1992, he had a career-high six interceptions for 90 yards and one touchdown for the Saints. He appeared in Super Bowl XXIX for the victorious San Francisco 49ers. Before his NFL career, he was an outfielder, and the leadoff hitter, on Stanford's 1987 College World Series national champion baseball team.
Showtime is 7:00 p.m. and will run for two hours. You can follow the guys on Twitter@zlotsports & @YatesNFLStand
You can also follow the show on the website NFL Standard.com
Join us as we sit down and dish with composer extrordinaire Jennifer Thomas. We will be playing some of her brilliant compositions and discussing her life and career. Be sure to tune in.
Modern Combat Masters welcomes Joe Rebelo to the program. Host Professor Darrell Sarjeant, Co-Host Daniel J. Vena Hanshi will be talking to our special guest about his martial arts journey. We will also discuss history in martial arts because our special guest is very well versed on the origins and beginnings of many different styles and customs.
Please join us in welcomming him to the program, feel free to call into the show and be a part of history on Modern Combat Masters.
And, in the words of Dr. Moses Powell, Eye to Eye, Heart to Heart, To the Wall and Back.
The Adrenal Reset Diet: Strategically Cycle Carbs and Proteins to Lose Weight, Balance Hormones, and Move from Stressed to Thriving is Dr. Alan Christianson's newest book.
In this show, you'll learn:
- How to tell whether your adrenals are stressed, wired, and tired... or crashed
- Which adrenal tonics, exercises, and foods are best for you
- How to turn off the triggers of weight gain with carbohydrate cycling, circadian repair, and simple breathing exercises.
Kori’s saga is filled with a love affair for music. Kori grew up with 100% hearing loss in her left ear, which has not stopped her from pursuing her musical career. She is a classically trained pianist, and composes all of her music. Kori’s song “Carpe Diem – Featuring Aeone” won the 2012 Independent Music Award for Best New Age Song. Kori’s album “Trillium” was nominated Zone Music Reporters 2009 Awards “Album of the Year” and “Best Contemporary Instrumental Album”. Lately, she has been diagnosed with a vocal disorder, which has stopped her from singing, however, she still can “sing” with her fingers using her main instrument, the piano. Kori lives in Southern California with her husband, 4 children, a cat, dog, bunny and her eyes are midnight blue.
“Kori Carothers is, without question a brilliant pianist and composer. What sets her apart, however, is the broad range of styles she utilizes so gracefully. Kori moves between the worlds of achingly beautiful acoustic piano composition and lavish keyboard production with remarkable ease. The result “Trillium”, a cohesive collection of compositions of stunning breadth and dynamic range, confidently held together by her singular musical voice. ~Will Ackerman, Windham County, VT May 2009
There is no astrologer on the planet that will disregard Pluto as a non-entity. In fact, all astrologers pay reverence and heed the power of this mighty orb. the planet, known for destruction and re-construction is a powerful player in the astrology chart of the individual. It identifies your karmic debt and illustrates areas in your life that require repair. If you don't repair these parts of your life, Pluto will not stop until you do.
in Real Estate
917) 889-9174 - Brenda Dixon, Realtor/ Momprenueur - On a mission to create 100 homeowners in 18mos in OUR community with Project "Get That Deed"!!! -
Join Dr. Terence Jackson & Jakzun as they interview a dynamic woman that is making REAL POSITIVE CHANGE in out community, not just TALK -
Join Alan Zlotorzynski of Fanspeak.com and former Ravens & 49ers linebacker Tavares Gooden, this morning at 11:00 a.m., for the Baltimore Ravens Pregame Show, presented by Fanspeak.com, EarnestByner21.com & Luxury Tax Inc.
Today, the Baltimore Ravens (9-5), winners in four of their past five games, travel to play the Houston Texans (7-7) at NRG Stadium. Coming off a 20-12 victory over Jacksonville last week, Baltimore is seeking its sixth playoff berth in the past seven years. Houston, which dropped a 17-10 decision at Indianapolis on Sunday, is 3-3 at home this season.
In seven all-time meetings between the Ravens and Texans, Baltimore holds a 6-1 advantage, including a 2011 Divisional playoff victory. Several former Ravens return to where their NFL careers began. Owen Daniels, Jacoby Jones, Justin Forsett and former Texans Head Coach Gary Kubiak all return to Houston---Daniels and Kubiak for the first time since leaving.
Entering Week 16, the Ravens own the AFC’s sixth playoff spot. Baltimore is in a tight race in the ultra-competitive AFC North, which is the only division in the NFL where three teams are at least three games above .500. The Ravens, who have already played five of their six division games (a Week 17 home battle with the Browns remains), are a half-game behind leader Cincinnati (9-4-1). Pittsburgh is also 9-5, and currently owns a tiebreaker over Baltimore, while Cleveland is 7-7
Alan & Tavares will breakdown todays contest. They will tell you how the Ravens can contain JJ Watt, continue to sack the opposing quarterback and come out of Houston with their 10th win of the 2014 campaign. You will hear from players such as Joe Flacco, former Texans TE Owen Daniels, JJ Watt, Andrea Johnson, Arian Foster and former Houston Head Coach Gary Kubiak. You will also hear from Coach Harbs, Timmy Jernigan & others.
Follow the guys on Twitter @zlotsports and @TGood52.
"Upfront & Straightforward" Host Alan Roger Currie conducts another one of his entertaining "Open Forum Discussion" format shows, with this one centering on the drawbacks and weaknesses of attempting to leave men and women with a "good impression" of yourself in a first conversation and/or a first date
Get a FREE copy of Alan Roger Currie's "Mode One: Let the Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking" on Audible.com
Get a FREE copy of Alan Roger Currie's "The Possibility of Sex: How Naïve and Lustful Men are Manipulated by Women Regularly" on Audible.com
Alan Roger Currie on Amazon.com
Week 15 of the NFL season is here and playoff races are reaching a boiling point. Join Alan Zlotorzynski & Bryan Yates tonight at 7:00 p.m. for THE NFL STANDARD.
Tonight, Alan & Bran recap Week 14 and get you set for Week 15. They will have all of the news and notes from around the league and of course, help you get your rosters set for the fantasy football playoffs.
Showtime is 7:00 p.m. and will run for two hours. You can follow the guys on Twitter @zlotsports & @YatesNFLStand
You can also follow the show on the website NFL Standard.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (135 chatters)
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (97 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- NTEB (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (5 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)
- HHH Radio (0 chatters)