SORT BY Relevancy
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with founder and president of RIDE TV, Craig Morris, about his equine-based television network due to launch this fall. Morris shares his history with horses and how the RIDE TV project got started. As well, he talks about the types of shows that will be aired. He discusses the current mergers going on in the cable industry and their effect on rural programming and RIDE TV in particular. Listen to Craig Morris' horse story Tuesday, July 29, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Come join SWACtalk as we continue our preseason previews. This week we're going to cover the Alabama State Hornets. The Hornets are always a threat in the SWAC East, they lose some key offensive weapons but their sting is still strong. Can they continue to grow and give the SWAC fits? We'll dive into all the info and see where the Hornets will finish the season.
Help Support SWACtalkhttps://www.indiegogo.com/projects/support-swactalk-sports-podcast/x/7973198#comments
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Ed Allen of Allen's Roping Productions about his history with horses and roping in Alabama. Ed produces several ropings a year, including the USTRC Alabama Championships, set to take place July 25-27 at the Garrett Coliseum complex in Montgomery, Alabama. He shares his family's involvement in team roping and how the sport is a good outlet for equine enthusiasts of all ages, from youngsters to seniors. Listen to Ed's horse story, July 22nd, at 8:00 am CST, on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Kathy Carleton, Treasurer of the Cahaba Pony Club, about the United States Pony Club as well as her and her daughter's experiences with Cahaba Pony Club. She shares her love of Pony Club and how much it has done for her daughter, along with plans to build up the club's membership and to introduce new disciplines, such as Western riding, to the Club. She also discusses the National Championships and the Pony Club Festival which takes place this week at the Kentucky Horse Park. Listen to Kathy Carleton's horse story, Tuesday, July 15th, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with founder and owner of The Horse Mafia, Charity Bentley, about her experience in starting up her business as an equine entrepreneur. She talks about the tremendous popularity the company has seen and how the connection humans feel with horses is the driving force in the growth of her business. She shares information about the products she has created through The Horse Mafia and how she uses her own photography to develop the inspirational products. Charity also talks about how important it is for equine-themed business owners to dream big and to work hard to achieve their dreams and goals. Listen to Charity's horse story, Tuesday, July 7, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with driving trainer/instructor Sandra Norris about the art and sport of equestrian driving. Sandra, a member of Alabama Whips and Wheels, explains the basic principles of driving, the types of configurations for harnessing horses, the kinds of vehicles, and how to hook up a horse to a cart. She also talks about the upcoming driven dressage classes at the Birmingham Dressage and Combined Training Association show and her role there as coach. Listen to Sandra's horse story Tuesday, June 17th, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Karen Hulsey, State Director of Alabama NBHA and District Director for NBHA -AL 02, about her love of horses and barrel racing throughout her life, the activities of the National Barrel Horse Association in the state of Alabama, and the trials and joys of running a statewide equine organization. She also shares about the upcoming Alabama NBHA State Championships to be held at Morgan County Celebration Arena, June 5-8, 2014. Listen to Karen's horse story on Tuesday, June 3, 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
We chat with the Editor of The Only Colors, Pete Rossman, about all things Michigan State, including how they match up wtih Ohio State, whether their offense can continue to improve and who should be more explosive next season, what they can do to beat Oregon, and what needs to happen for the season to be a success, how they're able to win without attracting big name recruits, and more.
Jeremy and Chris are back to preview the Colorado State Rams, and not to give away the show but Colorado State should be able to build upon last years success. There is an issue of two particular position groups that could make or break the Rams season in 2014.
Also, what happens if Colorado State is too good in the upcoming season, could they see head coach Jim McElwain roaming a different sideline in 2015?
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with two veterans whose horses have changed their lives. The first, Rodger Howell, shares his horse story on location in Phenix City, Alabama, as he stops for a wagon repair before heading south toward Florida. Howell, an ex-Police Chief and veteran, talks about his decision to hit the road with his dog and horse after receiving a deadly diagnosis, his feelings when he started out, and how those feelings came to change after meeting so many good folks along the way. He also talks of the bond between himself and his horses and how they affect his life.
Matt Littrell briefly shares the reason for his trek across country on horseback as well. Littrell, a former Marine who served two tours of duty in Iraq, talks of his desire to raise awareness of veteran suicides and his attempt to raise money for the Semper Fi Fund to help veterans in need. He shares how horses have changed his life.
Listen to Rodger and Matt's horse stories, Tuesday, July 1, 2014, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Templeton Thompson about her newest song, Bring It On Home Chrome, written in honor of race horse California Chrome as he chased the Triple Crown. Although Chrome didn't win the Belmont Stakes, Tempy shows her incredible spirit and love of life and horses in this fun interview. We also talk about Off Track Thoroughbreds, their retirement and their repurposing for different disciplines, because of their incredible versatility, desensitized nature, and super work ethic. A portion of the proceeds of the sale of Tempy's song will go to Old Friends Equine, a Thoroughbred retirement facility in Georgetown, Kentucky. Listen to Tempy's horse story Tuesday, June 10, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio. Thanks to Bar-El Farm and Track to Trimac for their advice on OTT's!
We sit down with LGHL's Miles Joseph to catch up on the latest batch of commitments for Ohio State, which seem to be coming in nearly every day. Speedster Denzel Ward, lineman Tyler Gerald are discussed, along with others on commit watch, Chris Clark to Michigan, who is going to be good in the Big Ten this season, and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (287 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (0 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- angel coaches (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)