SORT BY Relevancy
We got a little bit of everything tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen! We first will be joined by, Connor Letourneau, writer for the Oregonian! He will talk about the USC/Oregon State game tomorrow night. We will then be joined by BJ Rains, Idaho Press Tribune writer, previewing the Colorado State/Boise State game on Saturday night! We got a packed show so don't miss it!
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Lauren Henny, owner of Third Generation Ranch in Wilsonville, Alabama and one of the organizers of the Alabama Obstacle Challenge Series (AOCS). Lauren shares her experience with horses as well as the start up of the AOCS and its growth. She relates the popularity of obstacle challenges in the horse world and the benefits for both horse and rider. Don't miss Lauren Henny's horse story, Tuesday, Oct 29th, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Kathee McGuire, owner of Amazing Gaits Equestrian Center (AGEC) about her journey to start and run a successful equine business. Kathee shares her and her husband's adventures in business and their phases of development, as well as her knowledge of the flatshod gaited horse that is her love and passion. She tells of the upcoming events (NWHA show) and the many activities that take place at AGEC and the comaraderie that her boarders enjoy. Listen to Kathee's horse story on Tuesday, October 22, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with Paula Young of The Mare's Nest about her farm animal care service, as well as the upcoming Happy Trails Horse Fair which she is helping to organize. Paula will be judging the Special Olympics classes as she is a certified Special Olympic coach. She shares her experience with horses from her beginning days with Arabians to her current profession of horse and animal care for traveling clients. Listen to Paula's horse story, Tuesday, October 15th, at 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Join Becca Salamone as she talks with President of the Grand Bay Polocrosse Club, Stacy Upshaw, about the formation of the club, its activities, and their recent trip to APA Nationals in Pinehurst, North Carolina. Stacy shares her horse experiences as well as her love for this fast growing equine team sport, which got its start in Australia. Listen to Stacy's horse story on Tuesday, October 8, 8:00 am CST on Alabama Horse Talk Radio.
Andrew Greif, writer for the Oregonian, AND Aaron Fentress, reporter for Comcast Sportsnet Northwest, joins the program to preview the Oregon vs. UCLA tomorrow afternoon. We will talk about Marcus Mariota and the fantastic season he has had so far as well as the return of D'Anthony Thomas. Top headlines and looking ahead to the weekend.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (98 chatters)
- SHRAonair (17 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (16 chatters)
- Omega Man (16 chatters)
- Not Politically Correct with Trisha (11 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- Help4HD (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Dawgs By Nature (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (4 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (3 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- Youth Speaks (2 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- DivaTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- LibertyRules (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Work It Sis (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)