SORT BY Relevancy
What can we say that will make you feel better about the Akron performance? Well they won, and they get to redeem themselves against UConn. Listen to us at 10am on Saturday morning to hear how they might do that. You can catch us right here on www.blogtalkradio.com/sportsweeklive. Go Blue
The Akron Zips finished 1-11 in 2010 MAC play and even with the disappointing results there were some bright spots on the team and one of those players was Jeremy LaFrance. Showing the true competitor best is when things go there worst and for LaFrance and his Zips teammates finishing 1-11 certainly provided some character checks. With college behind him the young man from Belle Chasse, Louisiana has aspirations to advance his talents to the next level, the NFL. Join host Bo Marchionte on the Pl
Tonight's program includes another reason for your attending "The First International Alcoholics Anonymous History Conference," Sept. 6-7, 2013, in Portland, Maine. A strong request has been made that we provide on video a history of early Akron A.A. This will be produced in three stages: (1) tonight's sketch of the history; (2) a presentation at the Portland, Maine, A.A. history conference; and (3) a package of one or more videos that will feature my son Ken and me explaining the history and showing you some of the books and other materials that can be and have been used to document the history. And now, for tonight's summary.
Leading the Akron Zips defense is linebacker Brian Wagner, one of the top tacklers in the nation. To kickoff the season, the MAC schools travels about two hours southwest this Saturday to face the Ohio State Buckeyes in Columbus, Ohio. Catch up with one of the MAC's finest defenders on All Access Football in this College Football Insiders player spotlight hosted by Bo Marchionte.
The Michigan State Spartans put their 3-0 record to the test when they invade South Bend on Saturday, for a matchup with rival Notre Dame.
Joe Rexrode of the Detroit Free Press is scheduled to join us to discuss the Spartans' chances of pulling the upset.
We'll also look back at Michigan's nearly disastrous performance against Akron. Was that game simply a poor showing or a sign of trouble ahead?
Also, we'll open with some thoughts on the 1-1 Detroit Lions. What's been impressive and depressive throughout the first two weeks of the young season?
Well Hello Everyone and Welcome to Real Metaphysical Advice Radio Show I am your host Alex Artman (www.advicebyalex.com) and my lovely co-host is Joan Clancy(www.yourmomknows.com) joining us toinght is special guest and return favorite Allie Theiss, Who is Allie you may ask?
Allie Theiss is a Certified Professional Sex Coach, Energlogist, realationship exper as well as a 6th, generation intuitive. After she graduated from the University of Akron with a BA in Psychology, she went on to earn a professional sex coaching certification from Sex Coach U under the gudiance of 2- world class sexologists, America's Sex Coach Dr. Patti Britton and Dr. Robert Dunlap. Allie is currently working toward her Master's in IO Psychology and a graduate of Marie Forleo's Happy & Hot B-school. Her advice style inergrates the body with the mind, soul and emotions. Think of it as a practical advice with a metaphysical twist! She is the creator of Out Of Body Ectasy which is a personal energy method using dreams, telepathy, and astral travel to enhance your sex life no matter if you ae in a relationship or flying solo and Energy Blending the art of blending personal energy to give you the ideal relationship from the boardroom to the bedroom. She can be found at www.allietheiss.com
You're hot and have really built up a sweat during your favorite hike or workout. You need to hydrate but wish you had something besides water. This entrepreneur felt the same way. So he turned his passion for health into creating a healthy alternative for hydrating the body. Justin interviews Joshua Lefkovitz, founder and owner of Zing Anything, a product line which uses all-natural ingredients to create infused water that is free of dyes and excess sugar. Joshua is a serial entrepreneur who owns 4 businesses based in Akron, OH. In 2001, he formed Pain Management Technologies, a medical device manufacturing business that sells roughly 300 products to distributors, dealers and government agencies across the US. Shortly after in 2003, an ecommerce arm of the business, Helio Living, was established to expand the breadth of product offerings. In 2009, a consumer product development company was established to leverage the factory relations and distribution, and to expand specialty products. In 2011, the Zing Anything product line was developed and is currently being expanded.
Justin Krane is a Certified Financial Planner and the President of Krane Financial Solutions. His savvy approach to financial planning allows clients to unite their money with their lives and business. Using a unique system developed from his studies of financial psychology, Justin partners with entrepreneurs to create a bigger vision for their business with education and financial modeling.
Host Jason Lukehart talks with ESPN.com writer Dan Szymborski, to examine the American League Wild Card race as the season nears its end, and look at what goes into ZiPS, the player/team projection system created by Szymborski. Other topics include what kind of losing team is the worst kind to cheer for, which Indians have overperformed their projections this season, and what it's like to get hate mail when the real villain is a cold, calculating computer that cares not for your human emotions.
Join Nancy Baxter for another episode of "Let's Talk" -- Radio for Women. Nancy will continue her interview with Becky Moreland of the Rahab Ministries of Akron, Ohio. The Rahab Ministries ministers to the women of the streets of Akron.
We will discuss Lesson 2 of our study on the Book of Ruth. Order your study guide from our website www.houseofjoyministries.com.
This is a pre-recorded program. No phone calls will be taken.
Like us on Facebook (House of Joy Ministries) and follow us on Blog Talk Radio!
The basic topic of our four recent conferences in Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, was the question: "Why did early A.A. succeed"--both in Akron and in Cleveland. And the most appropriate answer was given by A.A. cofounder Dr. Bob in an interview he gave to D. J. Defoe titled "I Saw Religion Remake a Drunkard" that was published in the September 1939 issue of "Your Faith" Magazine, shortly after the Big Book was published in April 1939 and the third Alcoholics Anonymous group in the world was founded in Cleveland by Dr. Bob's sponsee Clarence S. on May 11, 1939. On today's radio show, I'll read the interview with Dr. Bob (called "Dr. X" in the interview), as I did in Arizona. This interview was mis-characterized in DR. BOB and the Good Oldtimers as an "article" that had been "written by" Dr. Bob. It was "unknown" in A.A. history circles until recently, when an A.A. archivist made it available to the www.Silkworth.net Web site for publication. And you can now read this interview with Dr. Bob on my blogs, in my "Dick B. FYI Newsletter," and in recent articles I have published on the Internet. And now, here's D. J. Defoe's interview of Dr. Bob.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (197 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (68 chatters)
- Websleuths (49 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (43 chatters)
- Cameron Bayliss Medium InSight (29 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (14 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (10 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (10 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (8 chatters)
- reVerse (8 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (4 chatters)
- BRUE (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- D Hour Show (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Evolving Exotics (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (1 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (1 chatters)
- Lady X (1 chatters)
- Maria Elitas Blog MIRACLE Radio (1 chatters)
- Takeli (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- PrismRadio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (0 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (0 chatters)