SORT BY Relevancy
“SONG THERAPY” is Today’s Hottest & Progressive Music Platform Created to Heal the Pain and Soothe The Soul. So Sit Back, Relax and Unwind as we take you on this Therapeutic Musical Journey. It’s Time for you to join the Crew on the First Ever Virtual Couch. Remember no one likes to go to Therapy, but they love to come to SONG THERAPY!!!!
This week on SONG THERAPY The Crew dives into "DON'T MATTER" by Iconic Producer / Singer "AKON" as we discuss INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS.
Call in / Listen every Tuesday @ 9pm est/ 6pm est 661-449-1405. See you on the virtual couch!
What did Madonna say was the real reason certain icons had their faces covered in black cord? Why did Usher allegedly get in a fight at a club? Will Bruce Jenner have his own reality show? Is Justin Bieber the new face of Calvin Klein? And which recording artist is planning on releasing five albums in five genres, all in one year? Tune in to That's Entertainment! Your #1 source for entertainment news and pop culture, every Wednesday afternoon, with your host Tammy Jones-Gibbs, today at 1pm ET.
Like that's entertainment on fb at - facebook.com/thatsentertainment.radio
Follow us on twitter at - thatsentertain1
MIXTAPE MONDAYS ( STRAIGHT DROP ) LIVE FROM THE DROP ZONE STUDIO , HOME OF THE INDIE ARTIST MOVEMENT , PRESENTS THIS MONDAY FEATURED ARTIST , CUTTBOY G DINERO FEA AKON , V LOW , AND HOSEA CUERVO , HOSTED BY SHONUFF OLD SCHOOL PIMPIN AND 1/2 DEC . TO ALL MY INDIE ARTIST THAT WOULD LIKE YOUR MUSIC PLAYED ON TAKE IT TO DA STREETS ( STRAIGHT DROP ) SEND MUSIC TO email@example.com INCLUDE CONTACT INFO WITH YOUR SUBMISSIONS ( MP3 ) PLEASE.GUEST CALL IN NIMBER 602-753-1535
Moniece Slaughter From Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Joins Brian " Vh1info", Jazzy F, and Tori Bleu on Have A Seat Radio. She talks About Fizz, her sex toy business, and her music. L.A. native, Moniece Slaughter, grew up in a musical family. She went on to sing the theme song for the hit television show America’s Next Top Model. She's penned songs for the likes of Marques Houston and Akon. In addition to her work as a singer/songwriter, Moniece has appeared numerous times on stage as a host and performer in L.A. and Las Vegas. She shares custody of a son with castmate, and former sweetheart, Fizz.
Ashley Martinez is an established R&B artist. She has many years of studio recording experience and has written all of her original material. She has worked with numerous producers over the years such as Baby Paul (Atlanta, GA), J. Staffz (Toronto, on), Beat Merchant (Toronto, on), Sheldon Moore (Toronto, on), Kemo (Vanguards, Vancouver, B.C.), Jared Lee-Gosselin (Los Angeles, Ca), Nelson Davis (Detroit, Mi., Columbia Records), and she is currently working with Daniel Martino @ the Big Room Studios in Toronto where she currently has a catalogue of over 31 mastered original tracks. Ashley is also trying to do a little EDM music with an EDM producer by the name Basshouse.
Ashley had a distribution & promotional agreement with Akon’s Hitlab on her song Letting Go, which was also been picked up by 108 radio stations. This stems from her entry in their yearly competition for artists to submit their original music and Ashley placed top 10 out of over 40,000 applicants.
Don't be afraid...the story of you has only been delayed. Our listeners are growing their CONFIDENCE by simply sitting still and doing what makes us happy. Smooches RADIO Success Story Saturdays brings you compelling stories of triumph, victory, and greatness that make you reconsider your REGRETS. It's not over YET and we still have one more story to tell...YOURS! Join us on the LIVE Chat at 11pmEST 626-213-5635...from the #1 Independent Woman OWNed Radio Adventure Smooching LOVE HUGS and kisses all around the globe! ONE more story to CROSS....smooches!
Facebook: Smooches RADIO
in Pop Culture
Hosts: Jamel and Flash Gotti
#MyRealTalkRadio Interviews Love & Hip Hop's: MONIECE SLAUGHTER
L.A. native, Moniece Slaughter, grew up in a musical family. She went on to sing the theme song for the hit television show America’s Next Top Model. She's penned songs for the likes of Marques Houston and Akon. In addition to her work as a singer/songwriter, Moniece has appeared numerous times on stage as a host and performer in L.A. and Las Vegas. She shares custody of a son with castmate, and former sweetheart, Fizz.
Subscribe and Listen to ALL of our previous Broadcasts: www.MixCloud.com/MYREALTALKRADIO
Join Perfect Ego and Baby Doll @ 9pm Eastern to discuss Black Hugh Hefners. It seems there may be a rising epidemic on black celebrities mimicking polygamy (i.e. Akon and Money Mayweather). Call in and tell us what you think. Also, sit back and enjoy the ladies sitting down with Long Island's very own -- G. Blanco -- the first female Indie Emcee to be interviewed on the Indie Cypher Show. This show is going to be entertaining!
While Perfect Ego and Baby Doll give the best of sarcastic satire and disrespectful love tap opinions on current events and juicy gossip, the show focuses on revealing the best of “Independent Entertainment” as a whole, plays music and interviews the best independent music artists, producers, film directors, models, freelance photographers, writers, actors, etc.
For the latest in news, entertainment, & more check us out at www.TheGrid10.com!
in Pop Culture
Hosts: Jamel & Flash Gotti
Female Hip-Hop Artist: Tiffany Foxx
Tiffany Foxx is an American hip-hop artist signed to rapper Lil' Kim under the label International Rock Star Records. Foxx has worked with Akon, Lil' Kim, Nelly, Snoop Dogg and more. In 2012 Rapper Lil' Kim signed Tiffany Foxx to her label, International Rock Star Records. Together, the two have released two songs, "Twisted" and "Jay-Z," both of which have accompanying music videos. On October 15, 2013 Tiffany Foxx appeared on the BET Hip Hop Awards BET cypher. "KING FOXX" Available NOW!!!
Listen to ALL of our previous Broadcasts: www.MixCloud.com/MyRealTalkRadio
Dj Sojarealz returns with his live spin back mix on bubble shake radio with Vol 2
This Spin Back is sponsored by YTC ENT, @DoubleJay_ Clothing, Exclusiv Vodka, MMA MELEE, and the Inda City Boyz
Stay Tuned for next mixtape coming soon August.
1. Creation is the foundation of life and of BEING.
2. We fulfill our mission in the strength of Creation, which has not only cosmic but universal significance, because Creation is life and Creation is BEING.
3. And to fulfill our mission, we have to neutralize the spacetime connection barrier between our and your universes, so that we can achieve a harmonious passage through without damage to ships and universes.
4. Because our home world lies in the DAL universe, in the AKON system, in a system foreign to you Earth humans, of a universe just as foreign to you, of which several surround the universe known to you, on the seventh outer belt.
5. Many of these universes lie in other time planes, and in, for you, expanses of utter foreignness.
6. Our universe is a parallel sister universe to yours, respectively a twin universe, and, calculated according to your concepts, it lies in a similar plane.
7. The difference between your time and ours is only very slight.
8. The reason for our coming into this, your DERN universe, lies in earlier times, that are calculated in several centuries, and, indeed, in the urge to explore, and in a fulfillment of an obligation of our race, who, from the earliest times, came from your DERN universe.
9. Made possible through technical developments, an ancient universe barrier was opened again between our (universe) and your universe, that guaranteed us the entrance into your time, after which the knowledge about it, lost many thousands of years ago, was worked out again.
10. Since then we again explored the expanses of your universe and, several centuries ago, discovered this solar system and, therewith, this world, whose inhabitants show a very old connection with the Pleiadians, as you name them for certain reasons, and in which we also are involved - also in the form of that which pertains to a mission.
While many artists spend a lifetime chasing “international status,” classically trained singer-songwriter-musician Sebastian Mikael is already starting his career where others can only hope to finish. Born in Sweden to a Swedish father and Ethiopian mother, Sebastian Mikael—formerly known as De-Lor (which is French for “of gold”)—was raised in a diverse household that was enriched by music. While no one in his family ever made music professionally, Sebastian Mikael inherited his passion for music from his father and the sounds he grew up listening to inspired him to find out what was going on behind the music.
What started off as a childhood hobby soon snowballed into an adolescent obsession that led to him picking up the guitar and mimicking the sounds he heard on the radio. “I became interested in knowing exactly what the musicians were doing and how they got their sounds,” says Sebastian Mikael, who started off playing his favorite songs by Marvin Gaye, Guns N’ Roses, Wyclef Jean, Akon and Usher.
Before long, Sebastian Mikael’s newfound passion led him to clocking long hours at Swedish recording studios, singing hooks for rappers and teaming up with a local producer to form a production team. But while the duo’s initial recordings generated a lot of online buzz, Sebastian Mikael was eager to strike out on his own. “I saw the initial potential of the work we were doing,” he says, “but I wasn’t getting a shot at doing my own songs. Plus, they are not as open-minded about music in Sweden as they are in the U.S.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Mark J Kohler (43 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (34 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (8 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Help4HD (6 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)