SORT BY Relevancy
Do you walk or run outside alone? Ever been frightened about getting home late from work or events? What would you do if you were attacked?
Marquette is excited to interview Army Veteran, AJ Tucker, today on the show! AJ is the Co-owner of CrossfitG6 and Founder of iChoosefit bootcamps here in the DFW area. AJ has a Brown Belt in Jui Jitsu and has been teaching women's self defense since 2007 and coordinates simulated attack series with Athena Strategies.
Listen in to learn about women's self defense! We'll discuss lots of tips to keep you safe even if you don't think you're strong or coordinated enough to defend yourself. You can find AJ on the web at http://www.ichoosefit.org/ email at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone: 817-774-6552
Irwin Feinberg Partner at Feinberg Mindel Brandt and Klein and head of the firm’s Litigation Department AJ Leblanc writes for three different monthly magazines for automotive that go into every new car dealership in Canada.Co-authored two books hit amazon best seller list was featured in fast company magazine,one of Americas Premier Business Leaders, leading workshop presenter on video marketing at all the automotive conferences Nell Merlino Founder, President and CEO of Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence, the leading national not-for-profit provider of resources for women to grow their micro businesses into million $ enterprises. She is the creative force behind Take Our Daughters to Work Day Scott Becker publisher of leading hospital magazine Beckers hospital review and chairman of 7th largest healthcare law dept in country at Mcguire woods Dustin & Mariya Oldfather and Adam Linder Top Producing Oldfather Group of Ocean Atlantic Sotheby's Real Estate in Coastal Delaware. They have been able to turn their fondness for the coast into a successful career as real estate professionals
Great Conversation today with Host Michael and Chef AJ. Chef AJ has followed a plant-based diet for over 36 years. She is a chef, culinary instructor, professional speaker, and author. With her comedy background, she has made appearances on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, David Letterman, and more.
In Los Angeles, Chef AJ teaches her popular Intro Class, which includes cooking instruction, nutritional advice. She discusses food addiction and addresses the emotional side of eating. How to create meals to transform your health
How to deal with cravings
How to deal with food addiction
Chef AJ is author of the popular book Unprocessed and here to talk to us about her book, her journey and food addition.
"There's a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."-Leonard Cohen
In the wake of the tragic shooting in our nation's capitol, Amy Beth explores the psychological and social pressures that pulsate through our culture: Isolation, mental illness, violent entertainment and yes, unprecedented access to fire arms.
But rather than succumbing to the oppressive malaise, let's talk about ways to channel our energies through positive,. tangible acts of compassion.
And we welcome country singer-songwriter AJ Jansen. Find out how a "Country Girl Can Survive" in today's competitive music scene. We'll talk inspiration, influence and sample a few tunes, too!
The lines will be up and running for the Friday free-flow pop culture convo and Amy Beth dips into the mailbag.
Call 347-857-4505 or tweet @abwrites before/during the show.
Join us LIVE Noon (ET) or anytime on demand.
Welcome this week on the Lounge, rap sensation, straight out of North Philadelphia-Bert Wynder (the creator of the VIPLOUNGE &Stefine Rachel-Aj Supreme rap song! we are so excited to have him on our show!
KickAss Radio with Kristi Winger Szudlo welcomes AJ Ellison, the 2013 WBFF World Muscle Model, to talk about his personal journey in the world of fitness competition. Listen in as he shares the many reasons why he competes and what does fitness really mean to him.
Meet AJ Ellison. He was born in Merced, California and now lives in Kansas City, MO. He grew up a military brat so he’s lived in many places from California to North Carolina and even in his mother’s home country, Japan! It was quite an experience to move about every 4 years but with that he realized how much he enjoyed people and diversity.
His journey to becoming a personal trainer began with his first passion, running. He put on track spikes for the 1 time during his junior year in high school which led to a solid middle distance career at the University of Tulsa and continuing on to qualify for the 2000 Olympic Trials in the 800m. Years later, he fell in love with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and MMA. After a severe tricep tear in February of 2010, he re-evaluated his priorities and being able to maintain his fitness with longevity was at the top of his list. He turned to fitness competitions as his new outlet. During his journey as a fitness competitor, he’s been blessed to secure a Pro Card in the Muscle Model category with the WBFF in 2011, and just recently won the 2013 WBFF World Muscle Model title. He’s also been honored to be published in magazines such as Natural Muscle, Fit & Firm, Status Fitness and KC Fitness Magazine.
Check out his website.
Follow him on Facebook and Instagram.
Where wrestling is still real to us! Every week we pick a match from wrestling's past to feature in-depthly. We'll cover the build to the match, a play by play review of the match, and discuss all the characters involved. Also on the show are special segments like the Fav 5, New vs. Old, March Madness, Weekly Awards, and we'll take your calls live on the air!
- Join the Conversation - via Phone: 760.512.7247 via Skype: Click the Skype Logo Above via Twitter: Tweet #KKLive via Chat: In the Box Below
Keeping Kayfabe's Official Site Facebook & Youtube
"Like" Mega Powers Radio on Facebook Subscribe on YouTube
Join Alex and me as we welcome our special guest AJ McClary to the show!
We'll be talking to AJ about his ability to tap into your soul purpose via the Akashic records! AJ also has an amazing online Tarot program that we'll be discussing.
You can find AJ's website at http://www.ajmcclary.com
Tune in on Monday, October 7 at 6pm Pacific/8pm Central /9pm Eastern. We'll be taking callers and giving mini-readings. The call in number is 646-595-3858.
We look forward to connecting with you!
in Self Help
Today we'll have a special edition of Empowering Solutions on Blog Talk Radio where we are talking with AJ Mahari on the mysteries of what is called "Borderline Personality Disorder" or BPD.
Aj Mahari is an expert has been working with individuals and families affected by the issues identified as "BPD" for many years. Working to help individuals to empower themselves and heal their lives from the effects of what was once thought to be impossible to overcome.
Send your questions to me in advance at email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (147 chatters)
- John Baptist (123 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (60 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (40 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (39 chatters)
- NTEB (38 chatters)
- Straitway (35 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (22 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (22 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (13 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- New Colony Network (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (9 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (6 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- ParaNation (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- We in it for Life (2 chatters)
- AMUN RA (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- kexelproductions (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Single Connection (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Boland Report (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 63630 (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)