SORT BY Relevancy
AJ Harmon was blessed with a village in her very own family. Born in Perth, Western Australia to English parents, AJ grew up on the beaches in the summer and studiously studying English, music and languages during the school year. Reading, dancing and cooking filled the rest of her time. Moving to the United States as a teenager opened her up to not only a new culture, but a faster paced life and eventually to her own Prince Charming as well. Now married for 29 years to her sweetheart, AJ is still perfecting their own happy ending, and loving every minute of it.
When AJ came home one day from her accounting job and announced to her husband that she was writing a book–after the initial shock wore off–he immediately went to work on preparing marketing plans and strategies. As a small business marketing strategist, he was excited at the prospect of playing in the ‘big league’ with the giants of the publishing industry. Never shying away from a challenge, he was up to the task and took AJ on as his number one client. Turning to her son next, AJ has come to rely on him for most everything else.
A joint project with www.SexyBooksBlog.net
Music, Song for My Father, courtesy of www.AnnaFisher.com
Let me just say that these stupid segments on AJ Labs drove me crazy. I can't watch all of them because their anti-Israel stupidity will give me a heart attack. But I will analyze what it is with getting stupid women in pretty dresses hosting anti-Israel segments. Is it meant to get brainwash young men more into hating Israel? Why is it that all their segments seem to be hosted by the same type of demographic: supposedly pretty girls in pretty dresses who don't seem to be very bright? I will discuss the type of stupidity on those broadcasts, wether it's promoting BDS, or saying that Israel "changed" it's story because, according to that shit for brain host, Israel cited the Yeshiva students, rocket fire, and closing the tunnels. Never mind that the kidnapping and the killing of the Yeshiva students and the rocket fire is what caused Israel to again defend itself. And never mind that the tunnels are used by Hamas and other terrorist groups to smuggle in rockets that are fired at Israel. It goes to show how dumn those girls hosting these AJ Labs programs tend to be. All I can say is that they should feel lucky they're not in Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Hamas-controlled Gaza where they will be treated as worse than cattle, forced to wear the Hjiab [or burqa] or could be taken out and stoned. In fact, Israel is the only place in the region where those dummies would have any freedom and would not be treated as worse than cattle. But why is it that these AJ Labs broadcasts promote the same hateful message against Israel? And they're hosted by the same type of demographic: dumb girls? And another provocative question should be: Why no demand for Affirmative Action for these AJ Labs dummies like there would be if all its broadcasts were done by white Conservative males?
Thursday Night Thunder - "Welcome to the thunder dome" with host Adam Sinclair (@faborplumbs) welcomes AMA SportBike champion Jake Gagne (@jakegagne), as well as your questions. We'll also be chatting with go kart racer Brandon Healey (@Healeyracing201 ) about the fast paced world of the WKA.
E253: Chris Lane, Jordan Carter, Randy Hood, AJ Jansen
AJ Perez from NJ.com talks Ray Rice story from law standpoint and our NFL Insider John McMullen joins us
Providing an alterative look at sports, big time guests, all the expert breakdowns, and we don't forget the fun
Fort Wayne, Indiana · IndianaTalks.com
Thursday Night Thunder - "Welcome to the thunder dome" with host Adam Sinclair welcomes NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Blake Koch (@BlakeKochRacing), former NASCAR and current Modified and CARS X-1R Pro Cup driver Jeremy Mayfield (@J2Mayfield), as well as your phone calls!
Renowned film critics Nell Minow, A.J. Hakari and Mack Bates drop by to discuss the movie release schedule for Fall of 2014. With over 80 films opening between September and the end of the year, moviegoers need all the help they can get in deciding which offerings deserve attention. Because Nell, A.J., and Mack never shy away from expressing candid opinions about everything cinematic, they make a perfect trio for this timely topic.
Nell, the famous Movie Mom, writes film commentary for Beliefnet and is the author of several books about movies including The Movie Mom's Guide to Family Movies, Second Edition. Mack contributes freelance articles to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and serves as a staff blogger for Milwaukee Magazine's official film blog. A.J., the Mad Movie Man, has contributed reviews to a number of sites including ReelTalk Movie Reviews, Review Express, Classic Movie Guide and Terror Tube. He is also the founder of Cineslice, his own popular movie blog. This should be another lively and fun episode for movie fans!
AJ Walkley is a nationally known young adult and LGBT novelist. With two books published through Rocket Science Productions (www.rocketscienceproductions.com). AJ's first novel is the autobiographical fiction work Queer Greer. Greer is in high school and finds herself in a love triangle with a man and a woman. Learning to come to terms with her sexuality in a world that doesn't understand, Greer is faced with many challenges. AJ's second novel is Vuto, a story of a teenage Malawi woman who at 17 has already lost her third child shortly after birth, and her US Peace Corp friend who must go on the run after they are forced to kill Vuto's husband in self-defense.
AJ Walkley is also a former UN representative, a Peace Corp volunteer, a contributing writer at The Huffington Post, and was recently interviewed in the July 2014 issue of Cosmo Magazine. We are pleased to welcome such an accomplished author to WRSP Radio's Author's Talk Show.
You can learn more at her website, www.ajwalkley.com.
You can purchase and read her books (paperback and ebook) from RSPLaunchPad.com.
Thursday Night Thunder - "Welcome to the thunder dome" with host Adam Sinclair brings Mazda Motorsports driver Tristan Nunez (@tristannunez) back to the show to discuss the IMSA season so far, as well as the perils of texting and driving, and even a little horse racing! He also welcomes NHRA driver Don O'neal (@DONONEALRACING) to the program, as well as IHRA Jet Dragster pilots Elaine Larsen and Marisha Falk. The drivers are waiting to hear from you, the fans, as well, so be sure to call-in when prompted to do so!
JOIN " SMARBLOGS' AWARD WINNING EDUCATIONAL BLOGGER ERIN KLEIN with BEN GILPIN & AJ GIULIANI for a close look at school climate
This week #bealeader cohost Jen Olney and Gettysburg Gerry talk with "What Next" author AJ Borowsky. AJ takes a proactive approach to leadership, entrepreneurship, and success. His background is in television news and for ABC news, MSNBC and America's Talking. Join AJ, Jen, and myself for a great discussion about leadership, enterpreneurship, and having the courage to "Ask What's Next"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (85 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (33 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (23 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- churchfolk (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)