SORT BY Relevancy
AJ Harmon was blessed with a village in her very own family. Born in Perth, Western Australia to English parents, AJ grew up on the beaches in the summer and studiously studying English, music and languages during the school year. Reading, dancing and cooking filled the rest of her time. Moving to the United States as a teenager opened her up to not only a new culture, but a faster paced life and eventually to her own Prince Charming as well. Now married for 29 years to her sweetheart, AJ is still perfecting their own happy ending, and loving every minute of it.
When AJ came home one day from her accounting job and announced to her husband that she was writing a book–after the initial shock wore off–he immediately went to work on preparing marketing plans and strategies. As a small business marketing strategist, he was excited at the prospect of playing in the ‘big league’ with the giants of the publishing industry. Never shying away from a challenge, he was up to the task and took AJ on as his number one client. Turning to her son next, AJ has come to rely on him for most everything else.
A joint project with www.SexyBooksBlog.net
Music, Song for My Father, courtesy of www.AnnaFisher.com
Let me just say that these stupid segments on AJ Labs drove me crazy. I can't watch all of them because their anti-Israel stupidity will give me a heart attack. But I will analyze what it is with getting stupid women in pretty dresses hosting anti-Israel segments. Is it meant to get brainwash young men more into hating Israel? Why is it that all their segments seem to be hosted by the same type of demographic: supposedly pretty girls in pretty dresses who don't seem to be very bright? I will discuss the type of stupidity on those broadcasts, wether it's promoting BDS, or saying that Israel "changed" it's story because, according to that shit for brain host, Israel cited the Yeshiva students, rocket fire, and closing the tunnels. Never mind that the kidnapping and the killing of the Yeshiva students and the rocket fire is what caused Israel to again defend itself. And never mind that the tunnels are used by Hamas and other terrorist groups to smuggle in rockets that are fired at Israel. It goes to show how dumn those girls hosting these AJ Labs programs tend to be. All I can say is that they should feel lucky they're not in Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Hamas-controlled Gaza where they will be treated as worse than cattle, forced to wear the Hjiab [or burqa] or could be taken out and stoned. In fact, Israel is the only place in the region where those dummies would have any freedom and would not be treated as worse than cattle. But why is it that these AJ Labs broadcasts promote the same hateful message against Israel? And they're hosted by the same type of demographic: dumb girls? And another provocative question should be: Why no demand for Affirmative Action for these AJ Labs dummies like there would be if all its broadcasts were done by white Conservative males?
Nathan Pearson, John Chance Acevedo and Eric "Crow" Draven talk friendship, brotherhood, poetry and the good old days when they shared the same stage on a regular. That has not happened in over a decade as they come together to give us a glimpse into the process that led to their new show. They will grace the same World-Famous Nuyorican Poets Cafe stage on August 19, 2014 for one night only in REDEFINED. After 10 years, they will share with us what brought them to this Epic moment in time. Just know this: this interview and the show REDEFINED will be a part of poetic HISTORY! Make sure you tune in so you don't miss it!!!!!!!!!
E253: Chris Lane, Jordan Carter, Randy Hood, AJ Jansen
AJ Perez from NJ.com talks Ray Rice story from law standpoint and our NFL Insider John McMullen joins us
Providing an alterative look at sports, big time guests, all the expert breakdowns, and we don't forget the fun
Fort Wayne, Indiana · IndianaTalks.com
AJ Walkley is a nationally known young adult and LGBT novelist. With two books published through Rocket Science Productions (www.rocketscienceproductions.com). AJ's first novel is the autobiographical fiction work Queer Greer. Greer is in high school and finds herself in a love triangle with a man and a woman. Learning to come to terms with her sexuality in a world that doesn't understand, Greer is faced with many challenges. AJ's second novel is Vuto, a story of a teenage Malawi woman who at 17 has already lost her third child shortly after birth, and her US Peace Corp friend who must go on the run after they are forced to kill Vuto's husband in self-defense.
AJ Walkley is also a former UN representative, a Peace Corp volunteer, a contributing writer at The Huffington Post, and was recently interviewed in the July 2014 issue of Cosmo Magazine. We are pleased to welcome such an accomplished author to WRSP Radio's Author's Talk Show.
You can learn more at her website, www.ajwalkley.com.
You can purchase and read her books (paperback and ebook) from RSPLaunchPad.com.
Thursday Night Thunder - "Welcome to the thunder dome" with host Adam Sinclair welcomes NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Blake Koch (@BlakeKochRacing), former NASCAR and current Modified and CARS X-1R Pro Cup driver Jeremy Mayfield (@J2Mayfield), as well as your phone calls!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- Annahilation (47 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (41 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)