SORT BY Relevancy
Hello people, in this show of the Christian Warrior Network, we will continue with part II of our story on Brother Ricks life with this debilitating disease. That affect more people than many would believe.
On a PROGRAMING NOTE, we will be taking Saturday September 27th., off and resuming our broadcast on October 4th, with a visit, live from Brother Rick himself. As he gives us the statics on how his, Lorain County Aids Task Force operates and helps bring awareness and help to residents in our region, right here in Northern Ohio.
Be sure to tune in right here on the Celtic Cross Radio Network every Saturday at 6:00 pm (EST).
Greetings folks, in this episode the oblong table grew and myself will be discussing Aids Awareness. On Saturday morning we will be participating in a community wide Aida awareness walk. So be sure to tune in as we talk about this disease that can and does affect many around our own communities and the around the world.
Only here on the Christian Warrior Network of Celtic Cross Radio. Until show time, God bless and enjoy the day that our Lord created, just for you. (+)
Because February 7th, is the National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, the show of this week will address the Intersection of HIV/AIDS, Violence against Women and Girls, & Gender–Related Health Disparities.
Data support the need to address not only HIV/AIDS and IPV, but also their intersection:
- Most women living with HIV had experienced IPV
- Among women living with HIV/AIDS, trauma, abuse and violence are associated with less use of antiretroviral medication, decreased medication adherence, and increased risk of death
- HIV infection may trigger or augment physical violence, particularly against women
Nikhol Jackson and her guest will discuss AIDS,what it is, how it is contracted and its prevention. We will talk with a special guest that is living with the disease to dispel myths and misconceptions and shed light on coming to a place of peace and healing after being diagnosed with it.
Join Divas Boss Lady as she interviews Alicia Diggs, advocate & Educational/Inspirational Speaker for AIDS. She is going to explain her story of being diagnosed with HIV, living after the diagnoses and how she has overcame, as well we share with us the 22nd Annual Winter Walk for AIDS that is being held in Greensboro NC on December 8 at UNCG.
December 1st is AIDS awareness day. Tune in to this show and see how you can be educated regarding AIDS, how to protect yourself from AIDS, and how your life is not over even after being diagnosed with AIDS. This show is going to be powerful, full of transparancy, and empowerment.
This show is a special one hour show due to the holiday week. This is the last new interviewed show for 2013. We hope you will join us fresh for 2014. Follow us on facebook, Divas Boss Lady Fan Page.
To be a guest on this radio show, advertise with us, or send in your music to be played on the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (33 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (14 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (8 chatters)
- Olympias (7 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (7 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (4 chatters)
- The Julie Robinson Show (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Wombat Sports (2 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)