SORT BY Relevancy
Because February 7th, is the National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, the show of this week will address the Intersection of HIV/AIDS, Violence against Women and Girls, & Gender–Related Health Disparities.
Data support the need to address not only HIV/AIDS and IPV, but also their intersection:
- Most women living with HIV had experienced IPV
- Among women living with HIV/AIDS, trauma, abuse and violence are associated with less use of antiretroviral medication, decreased medication adherence, and increased risk of death
- HIV infection may trigger or augment physical violence, particularly against women
Nikhol Jackson and her guest will discuss AIDS,what it is, how it is contracted and its prevention. We will talk with a special guest that is living with the disease to dispel myths and misconceptions and shed light on coming to a place of peace and healing after being diagnosed with it.
Join Divas Boss Lady as she interviews Alicia Diggs, advocate & Educational/Inspirational Speaker for AIDS. She is going to explain her story of being diagnosed with HIV, living after the diagnoses and how she has overcame, as well we share with us the 22nd Annual Winter Walk for AIDS that is being held in Greensboro NC on December 8 at UNCG.
December 1st is AIDS awareness day. Tune in to this show and see how you can be educated regarding AIDS, how to protect yourself from AIDS, and how your life is not over even after being diagnosed with AIDS. This show is going to be powerful, full of transparancy, and empowerment.
This show is a special one hour show due to the holiday week. This is the last new interviewed show for 2013. We hope you will join us fresh for 2014. Follow us on facebook, Divas Boss Lady Fan Page.
To be a guest on this radio show, advertise with us, or send in your music to be played on the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GrindHard Radio Presents: "Hiv/Aids Awareness Night" Hosted by: Jit Chronicles, Dangerous Tactics, Virginia Slim, and Co-host Black Cancer. Join us as we help raise awareness and prevention of Hiv/Aids an epidemic that has struck the nation. Join the discussion by Calling in Live @ 323-693-3043 and press "1' to talk to the hosts
Join Host Live Chats
- Get N The Know (13 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (13 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Lets Talk Trains (4 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (4 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (4 chatters)
- SFPI Radio (4 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (3 chatters)
- Jstyles (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD Theocentric (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (1 chatters)