SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on "Living Off The Grid Radio" Charles "Brazil" Tyler is back with a power packed show (as per usual)......tonight Charles headliine is..............."Don't Drink The Kool Aid".
Kool Aid might look good and taste great..............however.........U have to beware of who is serviing it up to you.
Charles will be some "kool aid" trending topics to your attention tonight, so please feel free to call in and participate in the conversation.
Thank you for listening to the Charles Tyler Show on "Living Off The Grid Radio".
Depressed, Unhappy, Stuck in Life?
Then Take Your Cue from Helen Woo’s “SELF-AID” to Put Your Life Back on Track
Helen Woo endured her life. It wasn’t living. Raised in a restrictive traditional Chinese-American household, she experienced self-esteem issues, mental and physical abuse, grief, substance abuse, betrayal and depression. Yet she still managed to have a successful career that allowed her to build a bit of a nest egg. Later, when she invested it in a partnership with a close friend, only to have her partner steal all of the assets, that betrayal was the last straw. Alone and raising a son, Woo knew something had to change—and it wasn’t the world around her—it was the world within her.
Freed by the laughter she experienced watching Ellen Degeneres each day, Woo realized that laughter was indeed the best medicine for her. During her healing, she started to read inspirational books, and as she did, she began to revise what she was reading into her own, positive, uplifting interpretations so that it directly applied to her. Each negative thought or emotion was then subjected to a “rewrite” in her mind, so that soon she could feel the shift in both her inner AND outer life.
Woo is passionate about paying it forward-- giving others the thrust they need to overcome whatever past traumas and dramas might have held them back. With her new book, her radio show, SELF-AID Success Stories, and her second book of the same title, due in the spring, Woo shares empowering and inspiring stories from successful entrepreneurs and public figures on how they overcame their own struggles and failures. Woo is also creating a Self-Aid foundation for empowerment that gives people the courage to change from a negative to a positive framework in their lives; leaving the struggle behind and experiencing the surge!
Was your loved one in any branch of the service during wartime? That does not mean the front line, just in the service for 90 days during this time. Renee Pace, the State Veterans Service Officer, with the State Of Colorado, Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, stated, "This program is to help low income, to pay for their personal health care needs. It may be in home care, assisted living or long term care, originally known as a nursing home."
Renee will be my guest in this segment. She has been helping seniors with this Program for over 20 years. She will explain how to access the Program across the country. Tune in for this fabulous segment on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/karenowenlee/2015/06/25/the-va-aid-and-attendance-program-may-offer-for-your-senior July 30 @ 10AM, MDT.
Founding members discuss resources needed to provide aid to the community.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (79 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (30 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (8 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Our Voice Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (0 chatters)
- PowerTalk on Power104fm (0 chatters)