SORT BY Relevancy
Inside the church, there are countless programs for recovery and counseling targeted to the ill, the afflicted, the abused, the addicted and those struggling in various areas of their lives.
But recovery outside of religious programs (and organizations like Alcoholics Anonymous) often gets little attention, despite the fact that the challenges (and solutions) are human ones, and the success stories are often much more compelling.
This show is about overcoming. No deity required.
Special guest in the first half hour is Dr. Darrel Ray, psychologist, former Christian and author of "The God Virus: How Religion Affects Our Lives and Culture."
(Time Zone Converter at http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc)
Join Host Live Chats
- Mind Right Radio (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- FilmReviewPodcast (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)