SORT BY Relevancy
Chuck Baier, author of the popular "Great Book of Anchorages..." series and the Trawler Beach House Blog (http://trawler-beach-house.blogspot.com/) will be our guest. Chuck will share information on the current status of regulations for going to Cuba by boat, including who can go, what to expect when "checking in" upon arrival by boat, what you can bring back, what facilities are available, and more.
Chuck Baier is our guest. He will be talking about what you need to know if you are cruising from Florida to the Bahamas as part of your Great Loop cruise.
This week's guest is Phil Werndli of the Concerned Cruisers Committee of the Seven Seas Cruising Association (SSCA). We'll be discussing the new "Boaters Heritage Freedom Political Action Committee" recently formed by SSCA, AGLCA, and the Marine Trawler Owners' Association to help with advocacy efforts undertaken on behalf of our Members. Listen now to learn more, or contribute to the PAC by mailing a check to:
Boaters Heritage Freedom PAC
c/o PAC Financial Management
8489 Cabin Hill Road
Tallahassee, FL 32311
This week's episode will feature Harbor Host Kitty Nicolai and Coast Guard Auxiliary Coxswain Carol Irvin telling what to expect while cruising in and around Fort Myers.
AGLCA currently has several events on the calendar, which leads to questions about the best event to attend for your specific place in your Loop Life. This episode provides details on the upcoming Fall Rendezvous, Looper Lifestyle Seminars, Successful Boat Buying Seminars, and the Gold Looper Reunion.
Join us this week as we talk about meters for troubleshooting on your boat, with a focus on electrical problems. Our guest will be Keith Ruse of Deltaville Boatyard.
Looper Hal Baker takes us on a cruise on the Tennessee River to Chattanooga and shares details of this side trip to the Great Loop.
Our guest for this episode is veteran Looper Joe Pica who, along with his wife Kathy (aka Punk), has completed the Loop three times and logged nearly 39,000 miles on the water in the past eight years. Joe joins us to talk about a Great Loop side trip on the Ohio River. Listen as Joe shares details of this historic and scenic waterway and the many sights to see along the way.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- NatureofReality (7 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (5 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)