SORT BY Relevancy
Aging parents may be more controlling, meddling, jealously, demanding, fault, aggressiveness, or plays the victim when you just want to give them a comfortable and safe quality of life. Their behaviors stem from a variety of changes in their lives. Put yourself in their shoes, the loss of a spouse, friend's passing, failure completely drive, handling the changes in their health, encountering the need for help or the failure of their overall independence. A parent may have always been abstinent; however, the behaviors may intensify with confusion and fears. Listen to this segment for suggestions regarding easing the tension on 10/29/15 @ 10MDT http://tobtr.com/s/6305645. #BlogTalkRadio
Intro to Info host Mikeisha and her opinionated panel challenge Billboard's 10 Greatest Rappers of All Time.
As you look towards your golden years are you anticipating a life of leisure? While that can be a good thing, if balanced with activity, it can be highly counter-productive; producing life-threatening results. While daily activity can provide strategic defense against disease, the contrary will tend to advance it.
It's never too late to start an exercise program. If you are afraid of falling or hurting yourself, talk with your health care provider or insurance company. Many provide resources to address these concerns and may even offer personal training. Another great resource is Go4Life.
According to Dr. Richard Hodes, director of the National Institute on Aging at the National Institute of Health, "Exercise is the best-demonstrated way to maintain health, fitness, and independence."
The Aging Process and Vitamin G – Let’s face it, each and every day we are aging by at least a day! Well, what will make this journey enjoyable, perhaps even something you can look forward to? I’ll bet you that during the show today, we are going to find out. Of course someone who provides a beautiful sound track to wherever we are in our lives is award-winning artist, David A. Martinka and he is found http://www.redbellymusic.com and at http://www.sunshadows.net so be sure to fill your life with beautiful music! We gather to share our SUPPORT for GRATITUDE http://www.facebook.com/perspectivepower and http://www.blogtalkradio.com/perspectivepower where you are always welcome to SHARE and FEEL the VIBE of the GRATITUDE TRIBE!
October 15, 2015: Throughout October, National Physical Therapy Month, the American Physical Therapy Association is providing resources to help people learn how to #AgeWell.
One of the things the #AgeWell campaign makes clear is that you shouldn’t wait until you’re feeling the effects of aging to start thinking about your long-term health.
In this episode of Move Forward Radio, a physical therapist talks about trends he sees in the clinic and provides age-specific advice for healthy aging.
Download the podcast on iTunes.
Read the full list of physical therapist tips for healthy aging at MoveForwardPT.com.
Please join us on Wed. October 28th from 7-8 p.m. mountain time as we welcome our New Human Living Radio show guest, Ron Pevny, M.A. For thirty years Ron has been dedicated to assisting people in negotiating life transitions as they create lives of purpose and passion. He is Founding Director of the Center for Conscious Eldering, based in Durango, Colorado. He is also a Certified Sage-ing® Leader and is the creator and administrator of the twelve-organization Conscious Aging Alliance. He is author of Conscious Living, Conscious Aging: embrace and savor your next chapter, published in 2014 by Beyond Words/Atria Books. Ron has presented many week-long Choosing Conscious Elderhood retreats at Ghost Ranch and other retreat centers around North America over the past six years, as well as numerous introductory weekend workshops.
To learn more visit CenterForconsciousEldering.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (93 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (89 chatters)
- BeverlyD (32 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- CACTN (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Beyond Reality Radio (7 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Queen Size Radio (4 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GRX (1 chatters)
- CoachAndrew (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (1 chatters)