SORT BY Relevancy
Coach Jenn shares her experience being a panelist at the Kansas Governor's Taskforce Roundtable on Mental Health & Aging.
On this episode of "Doc Talk", I'll be sharing with you one of the oldest secrets for anti-aging, great sexual health.
Everything from ways to enhance libido in men/women, herbs to enhance sexual desire and how to prevent erectile dysfunction and low sexual desire in women.
In this week's show, Dr. Elvira will speak with Rudolph Chandler who is a Health Economist and the Senior Economist in the Health Policy Project with the Futures Institute.
Mr. Chandler has worked over 20 years as a health economist, private sector and organizational development specialist working for John Short Associates, Academy for Educational Development, The Futures Group, Management Sciences for Health and Abt Associates. He has also been an independent consultant for seven years working for AusAID, NZAID, DfID and Global Fund contractors and directly with UNAIDS, WHO, the World Bank and the GAVI Alliance. He has extensive experience in costing and financing interventions and programs of immunization, HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, family planning, reproductive health as well as health systems strengthening and medium term expenditure framework (MTEF).
Mr. Chandler also has expertise in providing costing, resource allocation and budgeting expertise to countries in preparation of funding proposals and during final negotiations with global financing mechanisms (Global Fund, the GAVI Alliance). Mr. Chandler has also worked with expenditure tracking tools and national health accounts (NHA). Specifically as a private sector specialist, he has developed business and marketing plans and financial sustainability strategies for products and services of for-profit and not-for-profit clients.
Mr. Chandler’s experience spans over 35 countries in Central America, the Caribbean, Sub Saharan Africa, Northern Africa and Middle East, South East Asia, the South Pacific and Mongolia. Mr. Chandler holds a Masters in Development Economics from Northeastern University.
Join Host Live Chats
- The JEWEL Network (10 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (7 chatters)
- Red River Radio (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (6 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (6 chatters)
- Liberty Never Sleeps (5 chatters)
- firenreign (3 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Blk Sheep Radio (2 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (1 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Which Way America (1 chatters)