SORT BY Relevancy
Coach Jenn shares her experience being a panelist at the Kansas Governor's Taskforce Roundtable on Mental Health & Aging.
On this episode of "Doc Talk", I'll be sharing with you one of the oldest secrets for anti-aging, great sexual health.
Everything from ways to enhance libido in men/women, herbs to enhance sexual desire and how to prevent erectile dysfunction and low sexual desire in women.
In this week's show, Dr. Elvira will speak with Rudolph Chandler who is a Health Economist and the Senior Economist in the Health Policy Project with the Futures Institute.
Mr. Chandler has worked over 20 years as a health economist, private sector and organizational development specialist working for John Short Associates, Academy for Educational Development, The Futures Group, Management Sciences for Health and Abt Associates. He has also been an independent consultant for seven years working for AusAID, NZAID, DfID and Global Fund contractors and directly with UNAIDS, WHO, the World Bank and the GAVI Alliance. He has extensive experience in costing and financing interventions and programs of immunization, HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, family planning, reproductive health as well as health systems strengthening and medium term expenditure framework (MTEF).
Mr. Chandler also has expertise in providing costing, resource allocation and budgeting expertise to countries in preparation of funding proposals and during final negotiations with global financing mechanisms (Global Fund, the GAVI Alliance). Mr. Chandler has also worked with expenditure tracking tools and national health accounts (NHA). Specifically as a private sector specialist, he has developed business and marketing plans and financial sustainability strategies for products and services of for-profit and not-for-profit clients.
Mr. Chandler’s experience spans over 35 countries in Central America, the Caribbean, Sub Saharan Africa, Northern Africa and Middle East, South East Asia, the South Pacific and Mongolia. Mr. Chandler holds a Masters in Development Economics from Northeastern University.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (74 chatters)
- Omega Man (14 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (7 chatters)
- Not Politically Correct with Trisha (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- Help4HD (6 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Dawgs By Nature (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (3 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- DivaTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (1 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Work It Sis (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Youth Speaks (0 chatters)
- OPWR (0 chatters)