SORT BY Relevancy
*Internet-based virtual communities and networks
*Americans spend 121 billion minutes a month
*Greater quality, reach, frequency, immediacy, permanence than traditional media
*People-based: Friends, Followers, etc…
*Characterized by postings and comments and replies
Now that you know how to create a storyboard, here are the steps to writing your novel in a 6-month period.
You want to write an opening paragraph that will grab the reader's attention. In this segment we go into the details about what makes that first 3 sentences pop out. Then we'll talk about the first three paragraphs and the first three chapters. If there's time we'll talk about the next 30 pages as well.
Kent J. McDonald uncovers better ways of delivering value by doing it and helping others do it. His more than 15 years of experience include work in business analysis, strategic planning, project management, and product development in a variety of industries including financial services, health insurance, performance marketing, human services, nonprofit, and automotive. He is active in the business analysis and agile software development communities helping people share stories about what does and does not work. He shares those stories at beyondrequirements.com, techwell.com, and projectconnections.com in addition to presenting at and helping organize several local and international conferences.
He is co-author of Stand Back and Deliver: Accelerating Business Agility, a book that brings together immediately usable frameworks and step-by-step processes that help organizations deliver business value and build competitive advantage.
His current project is Beyond Requirements: Analysis with an Agile Mindset. Available on Amazon.com - http://amzn.to/1rkYKUf
Article: What Are We Building Again? http://www.projectconnections.com/articles/070507-mcdonald.html
How agile is your Brain? In this world of pollution and stress from all sides, our brain, our psyche takes a beating. Let’s test your brain and find out; using one of the newest software created by Sound Health.
How does one keep their brain in “shape” for the New Year? Join us, volunteer and let us BioAcoustically test your brain’s resourcefulness to meet today’s pressures and demands. Watch online as we examine the potential of a brain.
Sound Health Options
Digital and Social Media Strategist & Speaker Michele Price brings you weekly access to the top minds in Business Success Mindset and Digital tools, techniques and strategies. Breakthrough Business Strategies Radio delivers high impact & pioneering knowledge for entrepreneurs, startups, sales/marketing/IT professionals every Monday with Houston's #1 Social Media Strategist, Michele Price, CMO for TechStreet Houston.
Dino Dogan, co-founder of Triberr shares new thinking on using you blog for your business.
Jill Konrath, sales strategiest and author of Agile Selling will be sharing with us the power of unlocking the buying process today.
Follow us with hashtag #BBSradio for the up to the minute news.
Ask your questions via twitter using #BBSradio.
Agile management is a popular form of project management that dominates the business world rendering a powerful impact for businesses in general. However, implementing an agile project management strategy can help any author make the most of their book development and distribution strategy process. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
We are in the age of complexity. The organizational life-span is shrinking, the pace of innovation is the highest it's ever been and it continues to accelerate. For organizations to remain relevant in today's world, they need more effective and adaptable processes for managing change.
Jason Little, author of Lean Change Management, joins the show this month to discuss the collection of innovative practices for managing organizational change. He combines ideas from many communities, including the Lean Startup, Agile and Lean worlds, to create an adaptable and scalable model for managing the complexity of change in today's world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (16 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (15 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- TIS Network (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (0 chatters)