SORT BY Relevancy
Union Issues, AFSCME Union , AFL-CIO news, public workers unions, postal service workers, minimum wage protests.
Tomorrow night's program (Thursday night) is cancelled. Due to an immediate cancellation Maria Fix Algheri and I apologize to our listeners and we will be on next Thursday.
Union Issues, interviews with union leaders, politics, economy, union protests, public union contracts, political actions, AFSCME and AFL-CIO . Tonight's special guest is Larry Dorman, Public Affairs Coordinator for AFSCME UNION,Council 4 in Connecticut. We will discuss the minimum wage campaign, public worker pensions, U.S Postal Service Workers, etc.
Ronny Richards is a Congressional candidate in the Ohio Second District. His service as a U.S. Army medic in Vietnam and his keen sense of history have shaped his perspective that U.S. military intervention should be approached cautiously. He believes in protecting the environment, as he worked for 26 years in the Division of Forestry in the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. He supports renewable energy, lives green and runs a small farming operation. He also is a union supporter who was a proud member of AFSCME/OCSEA Chapter 7310 for 24 years, serving 9 years as Secretary.
Ronny also serves his community in many volunteer positions. He was a volunteer firefighter for Nile Township Fire Department for 10 years, is a member of the Ohio Farm Bureau, Greater Portsmouth Area Chamber of Commerce, American Legion Post 23 and a lay leader of the Friendship United Methodist Church. He and his wife Cyndie have resided in Scioto County for over 40 years and his four children and seven grandchildren live nearby. He is running for Congress because he believes the country is off course and the concerns of the Appalachian residents of the people of the second congressional district are not being addressed.
Union Issues, alternative news, reports on postal employee protests against Staples, and saving the U.S Postal Service. Tonight our special guest is Larry Dorman Public Affairs Coordinator for AFSCME UNION Council 4.org . We discuss the Minimum Wage Bill in Connecticut and nationally, and other union issues.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- I Am Rebecca (13 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- District 86 Toastmasters Radio Show (6 chatters)
- House To Life (5 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- UNSCRIPTED XBOX LIVE (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Back To Us (2 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (2 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Find Yourself (1 chatters)
- Apostle Lonnie Stocks (1 chatters)
- Perspectivepower (1 chatters)
- Joy Keys (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- ministercythiamwilliams (0 chatters)