SORT BY Relevancy
in Video Games
Game Centric Radio strives to provide a well-rounded look at gaming. Neglected too often, indie games take the forefront this week as Donnie discusses a host of indie games -- new, updated, and/or previously neglected. The team will be taking on the topic of when an indie game stops actually being an "indie game." Scott will also have one of his patent-pending Impromptu Game Reviews.
in Video Games
In January, Game Centric Radio's FINAL FRIDAY FILMS discussed the collision between zombie movies and games. As February concludes, Jade will host a discussion of all things that are wrongly labeled zombies -- including infection films/games and invasion films/games. Donnie will return to guest host FINAL FRIDAY FILMS: THE SEQUEL, as well.
Any questions or specific movies (or games) you'd like to hear about during the episode? E-mail GameCentricRadio@gmail.com with the subject line "Final Friday films."
Input, Solutions, Culture
Pharmaguy interviews Anne C. Beal, MD, MPH, Chief Patient Officer, Sanofi, and Melva T. Covington, MPH, MBA., PhD, Project Leader, Research and Develooment, Sanofi. They talk about their roles in bringing the patient perspective into Sanofi's work to advance Sanofi's ability to deliver health care solutions that matter most to patients and those who care for them.
Questions/Topics of Discussion
How do you define "Patient-Centricity?"
Tell us more about the three pillars of Sanofi's Patient-Centric Strategy. How do you get patients' input? Do you have any patient advocates on your team who are not physicians but who have worked extensively with patients?
Are we talking only about patient-centricity in the context of research & development? What about corporate and marketing communications?
What's the most difficult hurdle for pharma to overcome to be truly patient-centric?
Why did Sanofi create the role of "Chief Patient Officer?" How is it different from "Chief Medical Officer?" What do you do as Sanofi's Chief Patient Officer? Can you relate a case study which demonstrates how you implemented your strategy?
What other pharmaceutical companies have Chief Patient Officers? Do they all have similar roles? Will all pharma companies follow?
in Video Games
Northwest Indiana's Fifth Annual Arcticon takes place on Saturday, March 7. Check out GCR's review of this event on Tuesday, March 10, where we'll discuss the good, the bad, and the bizarre of this awesome, local Con. Additionally, Scott will have one of his patent-pending Impromptu Game Reviews! What is Scott reviewing? You'll have to tune in to find out!
Queen Mother of Afro Beat Sandra Izsadore along with cohost Tanya McLain-Pruitt discuss the Pros and Cons of Women Liberation. We were to originally have this discussing last Sunday but due to technical difficulties we were unable to air.
Join The Gist of Freedom with host Natasha Demosthene and guest Professor Paul Ortiz. Vicente Guerrero, Mexico’s first black president and other iconic revolutionaries will be discussed.
Black Mexican President Ended Slavery!
During the Civil War Slavers fled to and hid blacks in Gavelston, Texas! Vicente Guerrero, Mexico’s first black president Abolished Slavery, Assisted Escaping Blacks and Fought Texas!
Texas President Sam Houston lamented that " two valuable negro boys for which I had paid in cash $2100 previous to my visit to Nashville, ran away last spring to Mexico. Thus you can see I am in bad luck."
Just two and a half months after Mexico abolished slavery, officials were uneasy about the numbers of new European Americans settling within Mexico and they attempted to curb the number of newcomers.
In 1830, Mexico decreed that foreigners could not cross the border without obtaining a passport issued by Mexican agents.Texans did not respect the MEXICAN border in their pursuits of Freed Blacks. In 1855, Captain James Callahan of the Texas Rangers entered Mexico in an attempt to recapture self-emancipated Africans.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (463 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (15 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (12 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (8 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (4 chatters)
- Political Justice (4 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (2 chatters)
- SupaFi64 (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Evelyn Derry Ministries (0 chatters)