SORT BY Relevancy
Kids and adults put on a mask and costume for Halloween. Almost all of us put on a mask our whole life and present a fake version of ourselves. We have been vulnerable and had somebody take advantage of us when we presented our true self and then we have had our heart broken. The pain of a broken heart was so intense that many of us won't let anybody else in. Today we are going to discuss using our intuition as a warning when to pull our true self in. Be true to yourself and let people think whatever they want of you ( they are anyway). Terry Cole Whitaker wrote the book; "What You Think of Me is None of my Business".
As children many of us were taught not to hurt other people's feelings and therefore we stuffed our feelings. We will discuss what our true self looks like and what our fake self looks like and where to start to reveal our true self.
This show used to be on the Joy Cafe Network. From now on it is: blogtalkradio.com/jimbrownspeaker
Brotha Tim and Rock discuss the Domestic and International vision and goals of the BAIO, create a consensus among Afrikan Centered Progressives (ACPs), and to raise the bar and elevate the level of discussion to: LAND, INFRASTRUCTURE, NATIONHOOD, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATHEMATICS.
We can all use more laughter in our lives so today I will share with you my funniest stories. I suggest you download this so you can listen to it when you need to see the funny side of life.
We have all had embarrassing moments. I'll share my many embarrassing moments and those of others who have shared them with me. Feel free to call in with yours. This will 30 minutes of fun and laughter.
None of us came with an owners manual! Today we are going to start to create your owners manual that will guide you through life's joys and sorrows. Everybody's owners manual will be entitled "My owners manual" As we discuss issues we will have to deal with throughout our life some of the issues will pertain to you and others won't. The past only exists as a perception in your mind. Commit NOW to change these perceptions from one that limit you to ones that will serve you. Today we will look at some of the limiting beliefs that are causing pain in your life and how to change them from painful beliefs to joyous beliefs!
Most of us believe in a creator, but when things go "wrong" we question, doubt, get angry at, or stop believing in God. Today we'll take a look at what it means to believe in God. Then we will talk about what it means to trust in God. And finally will discuss what we have to leave behind, and what we have to take with to cross the rainbow bridge from faith to trust. As always, my goal is to bring more joy, love, and happiness into your life. If anything I say contradicts your belief system – reject it. I am sharing my point of view about God, believing in God, and trusting in God. Most important of all is that you are true to yourself!!
Everybody has had their heart broken- everybody! The pain is so intense that many shut their heart down for the rest of their life and never let anybody into their heart again. Today we will have a guided meditation to forgive three people and dissolve the energetic cord that keeps you in pain. Then we will empower your intuition as the beacon of light that will warn you of impending danger. I will ask you to vow to follow your intuition and get out of this danger immediately. If you do this you will be able to open your heart and love freely without the fear of ever having your heart broken again. If your broken heart is from the loss of a loved one I hope to provide you with a couple of suggestions that will lessen this pain and allow you to live a fuller life. We are here to love so we have to learn how to get rid of the pain from loving so we can love. Please join me and tell your friends to join this healing circle. Download this so you can listen to the guided meditation again.
Society has brainwashed all of us into believing that when something "bad" happens we are a victim. In his show we will focus on how our thoughts create. We are the only one who has control over our thoughts. Our thoughts become our beliefs. Our beliefs create our reality. Therefore our thoughts create our life. Are you sick and tired of being a victim? Are you ready to take control of your life? Are you ready to accept the responsibility to create your future? Do you believe you can create the future of your dreams? Then join me on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 for discussion on how to transition from victim to Victor.
I think many of us are on earth to learn how to be patient. Patience has to begin with ourself. This requires that we let go of the need to be perfect, to judge and criticize ourself. We must learn to accept ourself as we are to be patient with ourself. To do this we can treat ourself the way we would a baby. We would nurture her, love her, encourage her, accept her just the way she is. Now we have to do that for ourself. Frustration will never bring peace into our lives. Release the expectations you have of yourself and then you can release the expectations you have for others and let them be who they are and accept them and love them just the way they are. Each of us has our own way to express ourself. Let us express our own uniqueness and the uniqueness of those whose lives cross our path. Learning to be patient is a process. Let's search for one way each of us can be more patient. I'll need your help with this one since my patience is tested every day, it seems.
The world has been run by fear for thousands of years. Fear is only real when we believe it is real. If we don't believe it is real it is an illusion. It is a myth. It only gets power when we give it power. A fire cannot exist without oxygen and fear cannot exist unless we fuel it by believing it is real. Fear is a means to get you to believe you are a victim and our society wants us to believe we are a victim because then we have surrendered our power. This week we will look at some of the most common fears and develop strategies for overcoming these fears. My goal is to give you back your power and get you to make a commitment to yourself to stop giving away your power.
None of us was born with an owners manual. We will continue our discussion about the things that thwart our ability to see our life clearly. We will look at what each experience ( like resolving conflicts, judging, criticizing, condemning, blaming, fear, doubt, etc) is trying to teach us. Our goal this week is to develop the skills to enable us to always claim our power and learn from every experience so we can move onto the next lesson in earth school.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (189 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (68 chatters)
- Websleuths (46 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (39 chatters)
- Cameron Bayliss Medium InSight (27 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (19 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (17 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- reVerse (8 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (5 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (5 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- BRUE (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- Maria Elitas Blog MIRACLE Radio (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Evolving Exotics (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- D Hour Show (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lady X (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Takeli (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (1 chatters)
- PrismRadio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (0 chatters)