SORT BY Relevancy
This will be the 1st episode from Tariy/Marcus Kidd Bey, Acting Grand Sheik of Tempe #4. This show will be a introduction to the Moorish Divine & National Movement. I'll go over certain words and there true meanings. Words that are used against you, but could be used for your benefit. I'll read the Divine Constitution and By Laws handed down to us from our Prophet Drew Ali, Divine Warning, etc. I will also read from the Circle 7 Koran (our holy book) and recite the Moorish American Prayer. Also, what makes a nation? I'll go in to this and as well. At the end of the show if there's time we'll take call in for questions. Come learn the truth about yourself and the current condition of the world. This is for all nations of the earth. ISLAM!
Marduk Bel founder of the Temple of Knowledge 720. Marduk Bel will talk about his upcoming lecture in Detroit on Sat. July 12th at "The Meeting of The Master Teachers Summer 2014 Lecture Series". He'll discuss Ancient Languages of African people including the Medu Netcher, African History and “The 12 Steps to Consciousness”.
The lecture series is Sat. July 12th, 10am-10pm and Sun. 11am-3pm at The 5e Gallery, 4605 Cass Ave, (at Forest St.), Detroit, MI (enter through the Forest St. entrance, through the Red Door). For more information please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world. We have a wide selection of African History and African American History DVD Lectures including "HIDDEN COLORS 1-3" and lectures from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.
Listen to this week's special edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire.
Listen to this special worldwide radio broadcast of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire.
Listen to the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire.
Listen to this special edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire.
Listen to this special broadcast hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. The second hour will feature guest Norman Otis Richmond of Toronto discussing Black Music Month.
This Wed July 9th @ 8pm CST, Join me for 'The Rundown with Renee', on Yo Momma Black Radio, we will go in-depth on the ever-growing LGBT encouragement towards Black men & youth in our community. This show will be explosive as we will cover a broad spectrum of issues under this topic including solutions, this is NOT for the faint of heart. My guests for the evening will be Brutha Irritated Genie, Brutha Dah Wah Yisrael, & others to be announced. To Listen/Comment/question call us @ (929) 477-3763 or click the link! Seriously, you do NOT want to miss this important event, save the date! This show will be my 1st installment in my series called 'What happened to the Black Man'? There will be subsequent series covering the Black Woman & Black Community as well. Peace..
There is an overarching stereotype about the absence of African men in family and community development. Some claim that African "Black" males have failed to protect their communities while some say African leaders are the ones failing to protect their societies. Is there some validity is this stereotype?
However, history portrays Africa as an organized society where males prided themselves in protecting their communities. This character trait dates as far back as pre-colonial days were men were more socio-politically visible than women and in some societies; even though they deferred some of the sociopolitical roles to women. In those societies, women were allowed to make decisions pertaining to women affairs, but in general, men played various roles as councilmen, elders, and as a matter of fact, as those responsible for guarding the living from the forces of evil.
How do character traits of today's men differ from those of our ancestors? What have we forgotten to remember? Is it good to remember and continue to observe the cultural legacy and behavioral commitments of the ancestors? Is it possible to combine the Afrocentric governance with those of our ancestors? From the look of things, corrupt governments, killings, etc., it appears black leaders have moved too far from the good traditional practices of their ancestors. If this is the case, then who protects black communities? Should those good traditional protective roles be abandoned? Will electoral processes work in black communities, particularly, in Africa? Where do we go from here?
. The program is co-directed and co-produced by African Views.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (142 chatters)
- Yada (24 chatters)
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (6 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- TRU AMIN RAHEL (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Foxfire Fringe Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)