SORT BY Relevancy
According to CDC, life expectancy and overall health have improved for many Americans in recent years, but not all Americans have benefited equally.
Among U.S. men, for all cancers combined—
The rate of new cancer cases is highest among black men, followed by white, Hispanic*, Asian/Pacific Islander, and American Indian/Alaska Native men.2
Death rates are highest among black men, followed by white, American Indian/Alaska Native, Hispanic, and Asian/Pacific Islander men.2
Among U.S. women, for all cancers combined—
The rate of new cancer cases is highest among white women, followed by black, Hispanic, Asian/Pacific Islander, and American Indian/Alaska Native women.
Death rates are highest among black women, followed by white, American Indian/Alaska Native, Hispanic, and Asian/Pacific Islander women
What is being done? What can you do? Tune in to learn more....Join the movement now!
A look at how Surviving Breast Cancer plays in the family.
Join Dr. Teresa Graham & Maddie Johnson as they talk about their healing process after being diagnose with Breast Cancer. They will be sharing their testimony and their faith in God to heal and deliver them from this deadly disease. Show starts at 6:00PM CST. & 7:00PM EST. Please join us by dialing- (516) 531-9244.
The happy healthcare host, Mr. Divabetic goes ‘PINK’ to help raise awareness for the link between Breast Cancer and Diabetes on this free monthly podcast. Mr. Divabetic shines the spotlight on guests, Dr. April Speed, Award-winning Songwriter and Author Mary Sue Englund, Actress and Writer, E.P. McKnight, TeamWILD Founder, Mari Michelle Ruddy and Poet Lorraine Brooks.
Dr. April Speed provides breast cancer services to women, men and adolescents. Dr. Speed is a member of the American Society of Breast Cancer Surgeons, the Society of Surgical Oncology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO.) She was awarded the ASCO National Diversity in Oncology Award in 2009.
Mary Sue Englund has released five self-penned albums to date. A staple at the Grand Ole Opry, Englund has toured the world with country legend Pam Tillis as her pianist, guitarist, violinist and harmony vocalist.
Mary Sue Englund’s book and companion CD, ‘I AM A WOMAN’ captures the beautiful breadth of the female experience, with all its cluttered, clouded magic. Striking photographs and wise and sometimes surprising quotes of courageous women from all walks of life fill the pages of this lovely linen-bound coffee table book.
"After seeing the profound effect that the song, ‘I AM A WOMAN’ had on people in concert, I was inspired to write a complete album of what I consider to be “healing songs," says Mary Sue Englund. "For those needing encouragement; for those fighting illness or grief, or those craving a little joy. Frankly, I think that is everyone!
CALL IN: (347) 215-8551
Tune in to the popular free monthly Diabetes Late Nite podcast hosted by the happy healthcare host, Mr. Divabetic to hear how real life ‘divas’ and dudes handle blood sugar high’s and low’s in tricky famous movie-inspired settings and situations.
Should African Americans be involved in the Palestinian issue? The answer is yes, according to writer Kristian Davis Bailey. He is the author of an Ebony magazine article on the need for African Americans to become involved in the Palestine issue.Is Israel practicing apartheid? Join the conversation with Bailey on The Root and Roots Show.
Carlos Blanco, MD, PhD
1. How can a woman with breast cancer tell if she's struggling from
depression or just the effects of chemotherapy/treatment?
2. What are some of the more common difficulties that come up after a breast cancer diagnosis - for example, the strain on intimate relationships?
3. What are common things that family and friends can actually do to support a woman going through this? How can they actually "help" during this period of depression/health issues?
4. Are there support groups out there or treatments for this? Is depression
that common during breast cancer?
5. Can depression actually affect the course of cancer in some way?
Hi there, I am sharing with all of you the results of my 2 months usage of breast actives. This stuff work and they have been responsible for the natural growth of my breasts size. I am glad that I use the breast cream for my breast enlargement. Learn more by visiting my breast actives site.
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (152 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (36 chatters)
- reactionariez (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (22 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (5 chatters)
- carsonscorner (4 chatters)
- DHead Radio (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (0 chatters)