SORT BY Relevancy
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. May, 25th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We'll discuss “The History of Memorial Day and It’s African American Origins”. We’ll also talk about the acquittal of Office Michael Brelo in Cleveland Ohio. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/26/the-history-of-memorial-day-and-its-african-american-origins or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. May, 27th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network? We’ll discuss “Five on The Black Handside: The History of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes”. Did you ever wonder where the “Dap” came from, fist bumping, etc.? CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/28/five-on-the-black-handside-the-history-of-the-dap-and-african-american-hands or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Five on The Black Handside, the history of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes. 2) Baltimore City Schools layoff notices go out. 3) The Justice Department issues reforms to fix Cleveland policing. What is next? 4) This date in African American History – Elijah McCoy, Inventor
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thurs. May, 14th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep on The Blog Radio we’ll discuss “How African American Jockeys Were Pushed Out of Horse Racing”. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & TO LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375.
Listen to the show here LIVE and archived: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/15/how-african-american-jockeys-were-pushed-out-of-horse-racing or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Don’t miss Cochise Tarak-Saa and Saladheen Asad of the Wholistic Health documentary, “Urban Kryptonite…African Roots, Foreign Diseases” in Atlanta on Sat. May 16th at Howard University. For more information please visit www.theDOTconnection.net.
ORDER TODAY: This 6 DVD “Empowerment Bundle Pack” from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show and The Michael Imhotep Show will change the way you look at the media and history. Visit http://theafricanhistorynetwork.net/Empowerment-Bundle-Pack-Michael-Imhotep-6-DVDs-One-Low-Price
TONIGHT: Listen to the archived show. Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April, 1st, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. Call in with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/04/03/african-slaves-and-native-american-masters--a-little-known-fact-of-history or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. 2) We’ll also discuss some of the history of Seneca Village in New York. 3) This date in African American History.
DETROIT: FREE EVENT - Sun. April 5th - The African History Network Lecture Series presents a Double Presentation “EMPIRE Strikes Black: Propaganda of The Media” & “Malcolm X: 50 Years Later, Why Is He Still Relevant?” by Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show & The Michael Imhotep Show. Sunday, April, 5th, 2015, 1:00pm - 6:00pm at Nandi’s Knowledge Café, 12511 Woodward Ave. Highland Park, MI (4 blocks South of Davison Fwy Between Glendale & Highland) (313) 462-0003 or (313) 865-1288 or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/799992233403714/ or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Watch video here: http://youtu.be/ZoHLYe84xq4
Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, March, 12th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. Call in with your Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375. We’ll discuss “5 Native American Nations That Owned African Slaves”. Also we’ll air our interview with April Taylor of YourBlackWorld.com talking about hot topics including Ferguson, MO and Selma.
Call in with your Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375. Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/02/27/tiara-williams-of-the-reel-network-interview--hot-topics or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Call in with your Questions/Comments at (914) 338-1375.
Join "Africa On The Move" Sunday, March 15, 2015 from 7 - 9 PM EST. Tonight we will be focusing on "A Critic of the African Church in U.S." & " Africans In Solidarity With Cuba." Join Us, listen in at 323-679-0841 or go online at www.blogtalkradio.com/africa-on-the-move Brother Africa looks forward to learing from your experiences, we thank you for your particiation and support. Our guest for this program today will be Rev. R.M. Hunter and Rev. Marcus Martin; this will speak on the African Church of yesterday, today and tomorrow
Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, Jan. 22nd, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss the documentary “Light Girls” & Colorism in The African American Community and much more. Call in with your Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375.
1) Florida police use images of Black Men for Target Practice. What do you think about this? 2) We’ll discuss President Obama’s State of The Union Address. Did he say what you wanted to hear? 3) Did you see the documentary “Light Girls” Monday night on OWN? What did you think of the documentary and “colorism” in the African American community? 4) We’ll play excerpts of Michael Imhotep’s presentation “The Distortion of The Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr: The Revolutionary Will Not Be Televised”. Listen to the show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/01/23/the-documentary-light-girls-colorism-in-the-african-american-community or by phone LIVE at (914) 338-1375 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Call in with your Questions/Comments at (914) 338-1375.
Today as my guest I have Marie Stroughter the founder and the Host of the talk show African-American Conservatives. She is a tough no nonsense talk show host that has interviewed the likes of Karl Rove, Allen West, Donald Rumsfeld, and Newt Gingrich to name a just a few. Marie is is a voice in our community that needs to be heard and can not be ignored.
Today Marie and I will discuss...
McKenny Texas pool party incedent
The Challenges of being an African-American Conservative
Her ideas of getting more minorities on the Right
Her thoughts on Hillary Clinton as a presidential candidate
Her thoughts on who she thinks will be the front runners for the Republican nomination
Visit her site at http://africanamericanconservatives.com/
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show Thursday, Jan. 8th, 8:00pm-11:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. “Can African American Entertainers Be Effective Activists?” Nicki Minaj recently did an interview explaining why some African American entertainers don’t speak out on our issues. We’ll discuss this and more on tonight’s show. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
1) Phylicia Rashad (Claire Huxtable on “The Cosby Show”), did an interview with ABC World News on Wednesday clarifying a statement regarding the Bill Cosby scandal. I never said “forget those women”. 2) In Colorado, a bomb went off outside of NAACP office. 3) Asar Gray of G & G Associates will discuss Tax Tips for the 2015 Tax Season. 4) The movie “Selma” is drawing critical acclaim and also criticism for its portrayal of Pres. Lyndon Johnson. Former Ambassador Andrew Young recently did an interview to set the record straight. 5) Michael Imhotep’s latest presentation is on the history of “Black Wall Street” in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We’ll share an excerpt of it on tonight’s show. 6) This date in African American History and Dr. George Washington Carver.
Sign up for The African History Network email newsletter by texting the word "Kemet" to 22828.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information and DVDs to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world.
Greetings to all God's people thank you so much for your love and support of the ministry. I pray God's blessings over your life and family. Today history is being made I have the honor of having the First African American NASCAR in the studio.
Melissa Harville-Lebron is the first African American woman team owner of a develop mental racing team in NASCAR's Whelen All-American Series, Division 1. The multi cultural racing team is the first ever to consist of two brothers from two different ethnicity and minority classes, hailing from the North East and under the age of 21. Melissa is an African American,single mother of 7; 3 biological children from a prior 16 year marriage and legal guardian of 4 additional children from younger siblings. Known as "Captain Lebron" for the last 5 years of her career in the Mental Observation Unit in New York City’s Department of Corrections Rikers Island - Anna M. Kross Center, Melissa was forced to retire after 19 years of service due to a work related injury. Come join us for an evening of history it does not matter what color you maybe, or lack of education. You can be whatever in life you want to be nothing can stop you but you. Remember God loves you with an everlasting love.
THE END OF THE AFRICAN AMERICAN?
For most of our existence in America, the nation has needed us—for free labor, for cheap labor, for scapegoating and for the raping of our culture.
But America has co-opted Black Culture to the point where it is currently packaging what it deems to be Black Culture and selling it back to us. It has other cultures to use for cheap labor and, of course, we are still scapegoats.
There is no reason for us to exist.
We have been so diminished that we don't want to live around us and many of us think the worst of us.
With no real need for us to exist, it is quite possible that the African American will diminish into irrelevance.
Listen to The Bridge Radio tomorrow at 4pm Pacific as we discuss the future of African Americans. Join Award-Winning Author Darryl James and co-hosts Tracy Powell, Dr. John Hamilton, Marcus D. LeGall III and DJ Gates on one of the most intellectually stimulating shows on radio.
Tune in each Sunday at 4PM Pacific Time for "The Bridge," a smarter radio show.
Call in and add your view! (347) 857-2846 to listen LIVE and/or comment!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (397 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (82 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (5 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- Eric Priest (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Picks Place Radio Hour (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (2 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Sacred Path Sedona (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)
- PIPE BOMB RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)