SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Aug, 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “How Philadelphia Made African American History Mandatory for Graduation”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A new municipal judge in Ferguson, MO on Monday ordered sweeping changes to court practices in response to the DOJ report. He ordered that all Arrest Warrants issued before Dec. 31st 2014 be withdrawn. 2) Students In Philadelphia Can’t Graduate Without Taking African-American History. This needs to be nationwide. 3) A juror in the Johnathan Ferrell shooting death says it was Ferrell who was actually on trial. 4) Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee shows his ignorance about Black Lives Matter and Dr. King. 5) This date in African American History – Althea Gipson and The Red Summer Riots of 1919.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. May, 25th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We'll discuss “The History of Memorial Day and It’s African American Origins”. We’ll also talk about the acquittal of Office Michael Brelo in Cleveland Ohio. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/26/the-history-of-memorial-day-and-its-african-american-origins or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. May, 27th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network? We’ll discuss “Five on The Black Handside: The History of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes”. Did you ever wonder where the “Dap” came from, fist bumping, etc.? CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/28/five-on-the-black-handside-the-history-of-the-dap-and-african-american-hands or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Five on The Black Handside, the history of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes. 2) Baltimore City Schools layoff notices go out. 3) The Justice Department issues reforms to fix Cleveland policing. What is next? 4) This date in African American History – Elijah McCoy, Inventor
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thurs. May, 14th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep on The Blog Radio we’ll discuss “How African American Jockeys Were Pushed Out of Horse Racing”. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & TO LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375.
Listen to the show here LIVE and archived: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/15/how-african-american-jockeys-were-pushed-out-of-horse-racing or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Don’t miss Cochise Tarak-Saa and Saladheen Asad of the Wholistic Health documentary, “Urban Kryptonite…African Roots, Foreign Diseases” in Atlanta on Sat. May 16th at Howard University. For more information please visit www.theDOTconnection.net.
ORDER TODAY: This 6 DVD “Empowerment Bundle Pack” from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show and The Michael Imhotep Show will change the way you look at the media and history. Visit http://theafricanhistorynetwork.net/Empowerment-Bundle-Pack-Michael-Imhotep-6-DVDs-One-Low-Price
Listen to this edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. You will hear our regular PANW reports on the continuing controversy surrounding the torture of Libyan loyalists who fought against the imperialist intervention and destruction of the North African state in 2011; Pierre Nkurunziza was inaugurated to a third term this week amid ongoing unrest inside this central African state; violence is not abating within the Central African Republic as reports indicate that ousted leader Francois Bozize is planning to return in order to participate in an upcoming election while efforts are underway to investigate cases of sexual abuse by United Nations peacekeeping troops; and efforts are taking place to reconstitute the African National Congress Youth League through a soon to be held conference in South Africa. In the second and third hours we will feature segments on Black August. Another tribute to Hugo Pinell will be heard and a recording of Huey P. Newton when he emerged from prison in Aug. 1970. The final two segments examine the Nat Turner Rebellion of 1831 and the raid on Harper's Ferry led by John Brown in 1859.
TONIGHT: Listen to the archived show. Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April, 1st, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. Call in with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/04/03/african-slaves-and-native-american-masters--a-little-known-fact-of-history or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. 2) We’ll also discuss some of the history of Seneca Village in New York. 3) This date in African American History.
DETROIT: FREE EVENT - Sun. April 5th - The African History Network Lecture Series presents a Double Presentation “EMPIRE Strikes Black: Propaganda of The Media” & “Malcolm X: 50 Years Later, Why Is He Still Relevant?” by Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show & The Michael Imhotep Show. Sunday, April, 5th, 2015, 1:00pm - 6:00pm at Nandi’s Knowledge Café, 12511 Woodward Ave. Highland Park, MI (4 blocks South of Davison Fwy Between Glendale & Highland) (313) 462-0003 or (313) 865-1288 or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/799992233403714/ or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Watch video here: http://youtu.be/ZoHLYe84xq4
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Thur. Aug, 27th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. “How Companies Make Millions Off Lead Poisoned Poor African Americans” CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) How Companies Make Millions Off Lead Poisoned Poor African Americans. Lead poisoning is big business for unsuspecting African Americans. 2) A group of African American women are kicked off of a Napa Valley Wine Train for “laughing too loudly”? 3) Olyami Dabls will join us again to talk about The 12 Annual Dabls Bead Museum Festival in Detroit, Sat. Aug 29th. Visit www.MBAD.org for more info. 4) Black Lives Matter activist form Campaign Zero and unveil their 10 point program. 5) Civil Rights pioneer and the creator of the Selma to Montgomery march, Amelia Boynton has died at age 104. 6) This date in African American History – The Elaine Race Riot of 1919.
Listen to this special edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. We will feature our regular PANW reviews with reports on the continuing United States coordinated war against the people of Yemen; coverage of the latest developments in the escalating tensions between North and South Korea; several U.S. contractors were killed in an attack in Afghanistan; and the people of South Sudan desire peace between the warring factions at loggerheads since Dec. 2013. The second hour highlights a lecture on the life and times of militant anti-slavery fighter John Brown as part of our Black August recognition. Also in the final segment we look again at the contributions of Hugo Pinell who was killed in the New Folsom prison of California on Aug. 12.
Listen to this edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. We feature our regular PANW reports highlighting the request by the Namibian people for reparations involving the German genocide of 1904-07 where tens of thousands of Africans were slaughtered at the aegis of Berlin's Second Reich; the Southern African Development Community (SADC) was served with a letter of support from the Republic of Sudan in Zimbabwe just recently; the United States has re-established its embassy in Havana, Cuba after 54 years ushering in a new era of bilateral relations; while clashes have taken place in neo-colonial Libya in the city of Sirte between IS fighters and other groups amid the failure of United Nations brokered talks to stabilize the situation inside this North African state. In the second and third hour we focus on the legacy of Black August looking at the 50th anniversary of the Watts Rebellion which began on Aug. 11, 1965. Also we pay tribute to Hugo Pinell of the San Quinten Six who was assassinated on Aug. 12 in the California prison system. Finally we review an audio documentary on the legacy of resistance behind prison walls in the U.S.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- John Baptist (18 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (7 chatters)
- Yada (7 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (5 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (3 chatters)
- Exploring Energy (3 chatters)
- Fresh Start MMA (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Ayn Rants (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Elite Dynasty League Radio (0 chatters)