SORT BY Relevancy
WHAT DOES THE LAW REALLY MEAN??????????
JOBS, EDUCATION, FAIR WAGES, HOUSING, ETC...................................
The#SupremeCourt ruled in favor of banning #AffirmativeAction in #Michigan. Now schools that were presently accepting students on basis of affirmative in efforts to diversify the student body will have to continue to diversify while staying within the guidelines of the ban. What do you think? Call in this Tuesday and comment on the HOT TOPIC ~ "SHOULD AFFIRMATIVE ACTION BE BANNED?" Call 760.283.4647 Tuesday @8pm to listen in and press the #1 to comment. Don't forget you can SEE us LIVE on www.eblockradio.com
Are the Civil Rights of African Americans under attack by the Conservative Right? Is it Time to do away with Affirmative Action or is this just an indictment on how We as Americans have forgotten this countries ugly history? Tune in Tuesday October 2nd @ 5pm CST. Click the link to listen and to call in dial 347-826-9600
Welcome to the Seriouside of the jril show. We will be discussing the following topics:
SEGMENT 1: TALK IS CHEAP!
This week, Michelle Obama used the president’s weekly address to address the kidnapping of over 200 girls in Nigeria. Is that enough, or should the US be more involved? Where is the "World Police" when you need them?
SEGMENT 2: IS IT REALLY NEEDED?
Affirmative action, is it fair for non minorities? Will it be around in another five years?
SEGMENT 3: CELEBRATING MOM!
On this Mother’s Day, we will take a look at the African American mom. Plus we will reminisce with stories of our own mothers?
Keith and Naomi will discuss the Supreme Court's 6-2 ruling upholding Michigan's ban on race-based Affirmative Action in college admissions. They will also discuss a NYT poll of four Southern states showing Democratic Senate candidates with decent numbers and also showing that two Democratic Governors in the South who accepted the Medicaid expansion are very popular.
Excellence in Progressive Radio. Join us for our 30 minute progressive politics news update. A daily dose of politics and the Liberal Fix to fit your busy schedule.
As always, we offer news, commentary and analysis important to progressives and liberals across America. This is a must-add to your can't-miss directory of Progressive Podcasts or Liberal Podcasts.
Wednesday night's episodes are hosted by writer/sociologist Keith Brekhus from Montana and will typically focus on Electoral Politics.
If you are interested in being a guest and for any other inquiries or comments concerning the show please contact Naomi Minogue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liberal Fix Website
Liberal Fix Facebook
Liberal Fix Twitter
Warrior Nation tackles the hard hitting issues! Tonight we tackel Affirsmative Action, The War on Women and Lois Lerner! Plus, we'll sit down with Eli Miller of Americans for Prosperity!
Today's Topic: Do you feel that affirmative action gives the minority class an opportunity at fairness or that it is simply reverse discrimination and it restricts other class of people to fairness?
Please join us as we discuss privileged mutiny in the United States.
We will discuss affirmative action, public policies, middle class, special treatment, and other matters pertaining tho this very controversial topic.
The dial in number is 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the hosts. You can also Skype into the show. You can also Tweet questions or comments to #blackfreethinkers.
Governor Jerry Brown used his veto power over the weekend. SB 649, the so-called “wobbler” bill, will not become law in California.
If signed it would have given judges and prosecutors a choice when handling cases involving possession of small amounts of illicit drugs as either a felony or misdemeanor.
Supreme Court Affirmative Action case from Michigan could reach California.
The post office prints stamps some say are dangerous.
Meanwhile, there will be a real funeral for Walter White of 'Breaking Bad' -- find out why.
Tavis Smiley looks into the Supreme Court decision that will have major implications for affirmative action in the U.S.
Candi and Randy discuss recent Supreme Court rulings on affirmative action, forthcoming decisions on marriage equality, plus other hot topics like whistleblower Eric Snowden and Paula Deen's "N-word" scandal & firing from the Food Network.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (35 chatters)
- Yada (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (27 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (6 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- National Gridiron Network (2 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- Radio Kids0 (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)