SORT BY Relevancy
Today on Community Voices with Carly Alyssa Thorne we have Janet Wagner and today's topic is Advocating for our Children.
You can find them at: Website: http://www.childrenscenterforlaw.com
Interviewer,Producer - Carly Alyssa Thorne http://www.CarlyAlyssaThorne.com
Be a Guest on the Show: http://carlyalyssathorne.com/be-a-guest-on-one-of-our-shows/
We don't tell our guests what to say, they are expressing their own personal opinions. We do not discriminate against any one Religion, Faith, or ethnicity and are of the belief we are all interconnected. Any advice or subjects we discuss are of our own Personal experiences. Please seek proper counsel from Your own personal advisors whether it be Your Doctor for medical and or health issues, an Account for Financial Advice or any Professional necessary.
Amanda Morin is our guest on this epidsode of The Inclusive Class Podcast. She is with us to talk about ways in which parents can advocate successfully for their child's special education
Amanda is an education writer and author of two books, the newly-released, The Everything Parent's Guide to Special Education and The Everything Kids' Learning Activities Book.
In addition to being an author, Amanda works with organizations such as the National Center for Learning Disabilities and Child Mind Institiute. In addition, she has experience as a kindergarten teacher, early intervention specialist and parent trainer with additional training in advocacy and IDEA.
Join me in a conversation with Author and Advocate for Fertility Miriam Zoll. We will discuss her book Cracked Open and educate you about for fertility options.
Cracked Open takes an unvarnished look at the netherworld of assisted reproduction and its sometimes joyous outcomes but, more often, its attendant agonies, failures and resulting emotional traumas.
Who is Driving Your Career: Advocating For Yourself In The Workplace with host Samantha Ettus and featured guest Darlene Templeton
Join us May 22nd 1:00pm est as host Samantha Ettus and featured guest Darlene Templeton team up for our new radio show. This month's broadcast is designed to give you the tools you need to be your own office advocate. As a bestselling author and the host of Working Moms Lifestyle, Samantha has helped hundreds of women champion themselves in the workplace. Darlene, who has likewise helped countless women through her individual, group, and executive coaching will share her tips for:
clarifying your goals leveraging your support network communicating your value at the workplace. These are ‘Office Hours’ you can’t afford to miss.
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Dr. Jeffrey Levine, geriatrician at Mt. Sinai Hospital and photographer about ageism and opportunities for caregivers to change perceptions towards older loved adults.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, we are joined by Elizabeth Pantley, author, parenting educator and president of Better Beginnings, Inc, shares tips for helping your kids sleep. Spotlight on Moms features Melissa Peterson of LakeCountryFamilyFun.com. Dr. Aimee Shunney, psychologist and Nordic Naturals spokesperson, talks emotional health. Chrissie Denniston, educator, children’s game designer and mom of 2, shares information about Rosetta Stone’s new Kids Lingo Letter Sounds app. Amy McCready, parenting expert and TODAY show contributor, shares tips for advocating for your children’s health.
Join Lulabee and her Co-Host Mr "#MarkSaidIt!" as they break it down about whats really going on. They welcome any one to call in and share your opinion.
For 96 years, the Chicago Urban League has been a leader in building strong sustainable African American communities and creating opportunities with the power to transform people's lives. Is this still true or have things changed?
At the Chicago Urban League they believe that a strong African American community makes a stronger Chicago. For nearly a century, the Urban League—through unique community, corporate and civic relationships,—has helped people find jobs, affordable housing, educational opportunities, and grow businesses. We are passionate advocates for educational equality, economic development and social justice.
Are they still advocating on behalf of African Americans ?
He started his career as a psychologist with an expertise in learning problems and ADD/ADHD. After attending The Wharton School, he transferred his skills and assumed roles in business development and leadership in mostly early stage startups. Over time, Dr. Hart developed a strong ability to understand future trends and communicate that vision in ways that motivates others and creates value.
In tune with the explosion of online learning, Dr. Hart is now developing webinars for parents of children with learning problems (dyslexia and AD/HD) as well as professional development courses for teachers and administrators. HIs initial focus is simplifying neuroscience and explaining its impact on literacy development.
THE LITERACY CHASM
The massive disconnect between the science of reading instruction and how reading is actually taught has led to untold suffering by our children. It is senseless and unnecessary. Dr. Michael Hart’s mission is to help you effectively advocate for your children and get them the support they need
Join us on Wednesday August 20th, 2014 at 11:00 AM Mountain Time as we introduce three new co-hosts to the Parenting Sessions radio show! It’s worth saying that you don’t need to be a parent or to have birthed a child to be part of our growing collective consciousness. It's tremendously exciting to mention that two of our new co-hosts, Patti Severance and Heather Teach, are teachers rather than parents. Our third new co-host, Lulu Castillo, is a seasoned mother of three. All of these individuals have long-standing experience working with kids and lots of New Energy wisdom to share. We welcome these honored individuals to the show with open arms and open hearts! We think the show now has a wonderful balance of parents and teachers. There’s a little something for everyone.
As the advent of the school year begins, what better time to hear from Uriel about working with children. Uriel will be sharing a story about one of the world's greatest teachers and how this particular master worked with children. This powerful message is something not often talked about, if ever before, until now. Uriel will share some of the most fundamental lessons this master wished to impart. Following the message, we will be offering a round table discussion with our five co-hosts to bring these insights into practical, real-world application.
Join the "Collective Voice" for guiding our young masters! Call in with your thoughts and questions also. We'd love to hear from you!
For more information about the work we're doing, please visit www.parentingsessions.com, www.lilystruth.com or www.peaceoutproject.com.
Sam Thurman, Lynnette Campbell and Michele Harris of the Colorado exoneration firm A Just Cause, discuss what happens when the wheels of justice trample unbridled over the rights of innocent Americans.
Although the American system of justice is the most-respected worldwide, it is still a system designed, and operated, by humans, which means it's not perfect. Sam, Lynette & Michele will highlight ongoing struggles against "the system" to free wrongfully imprisoned people, and what happens when justice miscarries against an actually innocent person.
Our Special Guest for tonight's show is Retired, Superior Court Judge, Michael Heavey who has been in the forefront advocating for Amanda Knox declaring her innocence!
A Just Cause is currently campaigning for "FreeTheIRP6," who's been wrongly imprisoned in Florence, CO for a crime they didn't commit. Read full story: www.freetheirp6.org.
For more information, about A Just Cause and to Donate to the IRP6 legal defense fund, visit www.a-justcause.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @AJCRadio, @A_JustCause, @FreeTheeIRP6, @FreeeTheIRP6 and Like our Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCoast2Coast, and https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCO, https://www.facebook.com/FreetheIRP6
Thank you for your support!
Transform Your Life, Be Your Best You provides Motivational and Inspirational self-help and self-empowering tools, advice and strategies for transforming and living your best personal, professional and successful life.
Tune in today at 2p est for a serious and provocative discussion on Discrimination, Violence, Oppression and Injustice with special guest; activist and social justice advocate, Nariko Wright, founder of Luz's Daughter Cares; An action group dedicated to ending discrimination, violence, oppression and injustice against humanity. We will be talking about justice for Islan Nettles, Mike Brown, Eric Garner and countless others. We'll also discuss ways for citizens to get involved in bringing awareness and holding those accountable while advocating justice for ALL.
TODAY'S TOP TEN
The Drunk DA
Ebola and more!
There is no slant to our show - no left, no right and no bull - we shoot it straight down the middle. Please join us - listen, chat, or call in and lets hear your opinion.
The RightForAmerica Network broadcasts on www.blogtalkradio.com every Sunday afternoon at 5:00 PM EST. We discuss politics, current and world events.
Join The Right For America Network as we discuss why we believe our country is headed in the wrong direction morally, socially, economically and spiritually. Encourage others from all walks of life to join us as well. We are an active group that seeks to makes a difference in America through advocating for conservative values and challenging the liberal/progressive agenda whenever possible.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (45 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (29 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Game Night (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (1 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (1 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (0 chatters)