SORT BY Relevancy
Jerrod Sessler, CEO HomeTask franchise will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson on Wednesday, July 16th. HomeTask is a multi-service brand concept designed to master service management in the same way that Amazon dominates retail sales. HomeTask uses franchising to grow the brands and strategic partnerships with other quality service brands. Jerrod will share how HomeTask uses social media to build business locally and nationally.
Please join us Sunday at Noon CST as we discuss interfaith, social justice, and atheism.
Can they co-exist?
Can we work with progressive, liberal churches for the betterment of the community? If so, how do we proceed? If not, why not?
Let's talk about it. Dial 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the hosts, You can also Skype into the show.
Are you a social media failure? Well....how do you know if you aren't tracking? Listen in today as Christopher shares his top tips for setting social media goals and tracking your progress on the road to online marketing success.
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thesocialmarketingacademy#ixzz36PzPUMmo
I am Kathy Klotz-Guest, founder of Keeping it Human, coming to you live from San Jose, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Keeping it Human helps marketing executives and their teams tell their best and most important company, product and customer stories to the world. We are a jargon-monoxide-poisoning free zone. Our show is created especially for marketing execs and their teams.
Leave a comment on the blog!
Follow Kathy on Twitter
NOTE: Chris did not make the call...however, content was covered.
Scaling the Human Factor with Employees
Among a brand's best champtions are its employees. Social is always about relationships and building trust. It’s people to people interaction. Research shows that customers trust people like ourselves far more than executives. So how do we turn employees into powerful, socially engaged advocates? Join me June 12th for a great conversation with author Chris Boudreaux.
CHRIS BOUDREAUX helps global brands transform their business operations through digital and social media. As an executive at a global consultancy, Chris is a globally recognized thought leader in social and digital technologies, operations, and governance. In 2011, he co-authored published The Most Powerful Brand on Earth with Susan Emerick of IBM. He is a governing member of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association, and his site, SocialMediaGovernance.com, serves practitioners worldwide.
Join us for Speak your Peice open mic where all artists are welcomed. Rappers, singers and poets come together to appreciate craft and gifts.
Featuring a special theme: Social justice issue
This theme is OPTIONAL.
1. In the News 2. Glenn Greenwald talks about his book No Place to Hide and his meetings with NSA contractor Edward Snowden in Hong Kong, the revelations about NSA spying that Snowden revealed, and the reaction of the U.S. media when the story broke. Mr. Greenwald spoke at the Sixth & I Historic Synagogue in Washington, DC. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
*** Glenn Greenwald is the co-founder of The Intercept, a global media outlet. He was a columnist for The Guardian from 2012-2013 and for Salon.com from 2007-2012. Mr. Greenwald was part of The Guardian team that was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service in 2014 for its coverage of NSA spying. His books include "With Liberty and Justice for Some" and "Great American Hypocrites."
1. In the News 2. John Fund and Hans von Spakovsky argue that Eric Holder and the lawyers he surrounds himself with have transformed the Justice Department into a stronghold of progressive legal activism. They also talk about Attorney General Holder's involvement with recent scandals surrounding the ATF and the surveillance of journalist James Rosen. John Fund is a columnist for National Review magazine. He is the author of "How the Obama Administration Threatens to Undermine Our Elections" and the co-author of "Who's Counting?: How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk."
John Fund and Hans von Spakovsky argue that Eric Holder and the lawyers he surrounds himself with have transformed the Justice Department into a stronghold of progressive legal activism. They also talk about Attorney General Holder's involvement with recent scandals surrounding the ATF and the surveillance of journalist James Rosen. The co-authors spoke at the Heritage Foundation in Washington, DC. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
Abiut the Authors:
John Fund is a columnist for National Review magazine. He is the author of "How the Obama Administration Threatens to Undermine Our Elections" and the co-author of "Who's Counting?: How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk."
Hans Hans von Spakovsky is a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation and a contributor to National Review magazine. He served on the Federal Election Commission from 2006-2007. Mr. von Spakovsky is the co-author of "Who's Counting?: How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk."
A 30 min explanation of The Social Talk and a preshow highlights for this Summers schedule. Starting June 14th at 3pm our first show will be on "Friends" but first we will discuss the over all show veiws on religion and beliefs as well as other things in the world that is being talked about! So come join me as we explore The Social Talk! Come join me at 1pm today!
On January 8, the United States Department of Justice and Department of Education announced the release of the first-ever joint guidance on student discipline. The guidance provides information to schools and school districts about their obligations under the law to eliminate and prevent racial discrimination in the way that they discipline students.
My guests, Shaheena Simons, Deputy Chief of the Educational Opportunities Section of the Civil Rights Division at the Department of Justice, and Jonathan Stith, Executive Director of the Alliance for Educational Justice, will talk about the guidance and why its release is such a critical moment for education equity.
Host Allison R. Brown is a civil rights attorney and President of Allison Brown Consulting (ABC), which creates education equity plans and promotes equity in education in compliance with federal civil rights law.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (5 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Archives (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Stack Off (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Walking The Romans Road (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- DF2 (1 chatters)
- Jose Navy (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)