SORT BY Relevancy
Do friends really give great advice? When you’ve got a problem and you’re pacing the floor, sweating – who to call? One size friend doesn’t fit all and often we either get too much information which is confusing, or emotional, erroneous information which is distressing. And this error in friend judgment can be disruptive to your life.
Based on a personal story a few weeks ago, we’ve come up with a terrific, informational show about how to target a friend’s expertise. Know what you’re really looking for – honest opinions, or shoulder to cry on? This is crucial.
We’ll help navigate the best ways to approach different friends.We'd love you to participate, comment on the show by calling 347-324-3200!
You can find more friend advice at our website too! Remember, a great friend starts with you!
Find out if you have self-centered friends - take the quiz!
Thanks to: The 4onthefloor, Minneapolis, MN - songwriter: Gabriel Douglas: and, image: Superhero by Will Eisner, Wkimedia Commons
How often does friend advice work for you? Do you like getting friend advice? We're talking about the kind of advice you offer, rather than what your friend asks for.
Often friend advice can be confusing, especially if you don't really trust your friend. Often you may confuse what you consider as advice with your opinions - what they “should” do. When a friend hears “should” it often shuts down their capacity to hear you. It's a brain thing.
This’s what we’re tackling in today's show. The balance between when a friend gives you great insights and when a friend brings you down.
CALL - 347-324-3200 and join in the conversation!!
In Friend Advice: Good, Bad, Ugly, there’s a section on how to figure out if your advice comes from your heart or ego. We'll discuss this too!
Ego – what you think they should do.
We investigate tips so that you can hear your friend and what they need from you to move forward.
Communication is vital in your friendships and what you often need is as simple as comfort, understanding and love.
Remember… a great friend starts with you!
Image courtesy: Lips image by Wiki Roxor; & Cup by epSos.de both Wikimedia Commons.
Music by: The 4onthefloor, MN
Come join RAW truth about relationships. Why we do the things we do, and how can we be better at relationships. Love can be hard and often leaves us confused. Let me help you better understand some of your toughest questions regarding relationships and love. Come feel the magic and empowerment :)
in Self Help
My mission is to provide great advice to people that are in need of guidance in life. I'm just here to help give you that extra push you need to go to that next level!
Hello and welcome to everyone joining for the first time. If you would like to ask something to Lady Advice you can do so two ways: 1. Post your question in chat or 2. Email me at email@example.com. Thanks for joining!
Last night's show was of a very serious nature, and one that should never be taken lightly. We can touch on this topic nightly, if need be, and if you are someone who is finding life difficult to bare and want to escape to eternity, please be advised that as long as O.U.R. Advice Talk show is running, you have a place to come to get help. Help is just a phone call away, or you may visit us in the chat room. We're here for you. As always, buckle up and enjoy the ride.
This is our 34th show, and we're still at it. Listen in as RC brings you inspirational quotes, health information, and you can count on Mz. TJ to keep you mystified as she pulls cards for whomever wants them. Don't forget that this show was designed to bring you what you need, by way of real, rare and raw advice, so make sure you bring your issues to the chat room, or if you're brave enough, call in. As always, buckle up and enjoy the ride.
All you have to do is turn on the morning, afternoon or evening news, and it is filled with violence. All forms of violence can be seen all around us. Be it racial, domestic, self-distructive, what have you, violence has become the norm. We've got to put an end to it!!! Tonight's show will deal with, once again, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, which never takes a vacation. Hosts, RC and Mz. TJ want to know, if you know a family member or a friend who is in a domestic violence relationship (male or female) would you try to help? Let's purpose to help those, who may not be able to help themselves, why, BECAUSE WE CARE.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (96 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (67 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- Yada (47 chatters)
- John Baptist (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (5 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (0 chatters)