SORT BY Relevancy
Do friends really give great advice? When you’ve got a problem and you’re pacing the floor, sweating – who to call? One size friend doesn’t fit all and often we either get too much information which is confusing, or emotional, erroneous information which is distressing. And this error in friend judgment can be disruptive to your life.
Based on a personal story a few weeks ago, we’ve come up with a terrific, informational show about how to target a friend’s expertise. Know what you’re really looking for – honest opinions, or shoulder to cry on? This is crucial.
We’ll help navigate the best ways to approach different friends.We'd love you to participate, comment on the show by calling 347-324-3200!
You can find more friend advice at our website too! Remember, a great friend starts with you!
Find out if you have self-centered friends - take the quiz!
Thanks to: The 4onthefloor, Minneapolis, MN - songwriter: Gabriel Douglas: and, image: Superhero by Will Eisner, Wkimedia Commons
How often does friend advice work for you? Do you like getting friend advice? We're talking about the kind of advice you offer, rather than what your friend asks for.
Often friend advice can be confusing, especially if you don't really trust your friend. Often you may confuse what you consider as advice with your opinions - what they “should” do. When a friend hears “should” it often shuts down their capacity to hear you. It's a brain thing.
This’s what we’re tackling in today's show. The balance between when a friend gives you great insights and when a friend brings you down.
CALL - 347-324-3200 and join in the conversation!!
In Friend Advice: Good, Bad, Ugly, there’s a section on how to figure out if your advice comes from your heart or ego. We'll discuss this too!
Ego – what you think they should do.
We investigate tips so that you can hear your friend and what they need from you to move forward.
Communication is vital in your friendships and what you often need is as simple as comfort, understanding and love.
Remember… a great friend starts with you!
Image courtesy: Lips image by Wiki Roxor; & Cup by epSos.de both Wikimedia Commons.
Music by: The 4onthefloor, MN
Hey, hey, hey, it's RC and Mz. T.J., and we're back in the house. As always, we do not rehearse the shows, don't plan them, don't discuss topics, so with that being said, we're really excited about what the show, might be about, ourselves. Please feel free to call in, listen, or chime in, we welcome it. As with in the past, we're still bringing the show to you, REAL, RARE AND RAW, so strap up and enjoy the ride.
The Lord Jesus gave us the best definition of a real friend" Greater love has no one than this, that lay down his life for his friends". The friendship between David and Jonathan is a true friendship. Inspite of King Saul's attempts to kill David Jonathan stayed by David side. Its a good thing to have a friend among those who hate you, we have a friend in Jesus that when the world, the flesh and the Devil were against us. Jesus never left us alone. join me for an interesting look at the relationship between these to close friends.
Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Happy Tuesday, everybody, we welcome you to O.U.R. Advice Talk Show, where we also welcome your interaction, so please bring your topics, issues, whatever you need to get off of your chest. Other than that, you'll get your health tips, your positive quotes, and whatever else Spirit leads us to bring to you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- Political Justice (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (0 chatters)