SORT BY Relevancy
Poets will call in to slam poems that reflect struggles that they have faced and managed to overcome. Audience members are welcomed and encouraged to share ways in which they have defied adversity. This episode of Poetic Soul is an open mic event in which all are welcome to share, listen and be inspired to keep fighting to remain relevant despite adversities that life presents.
Much of what we learn about the "FAITH" paradigm is closely associated with the eradication of "FEAR." We grow and learn to trust each other through life experiences that create situations where we have to make difficult choices. These decisions define who we are through various seasons in our lives. We then become, for that particular moment, "who we are" within our circles of influence. As we trek through life we learn that there is much more to the story.
This morning on P2T we are going to learn that "adversity" is the thing we have most in common with Christ...but NOBODY wants to talk about it...but US!!
Whether we like it or not, adversity is part of life. Overcoming adversity is one of the biggest hurdles we face. As Havelock Ellis wrote, "Pain and death are part of life. To reject them is to reject life itself."
Join Zaiyah ,Uptown and the Zaiyah's House Family as they try to save the world... One laugh at a time.
I AM Adversity Breaker
“Globally Raising A Standard”,
We are here to guide you on creating who you want to be and what you want to see. Our mission is to embark upon adversity and cycle breaking that will allow you to create your success and build Kingdom economy while executing on your plan for achieving abundant living.
Simple Tools for Overcoming Adversity with Charlotte Cassidy, Counselor
Are you finding life's challenges overwhelming?
Are you searching for easy, quick relief with lasting results?
On today's episode of The Voice Of Change with Victoria Christine, I am interviewing special guest Charlotte Cassidy. Charlotte Cassidy is a professional counselor with experience in the revolutionary new subfield of pyschology known as energy psychology.
Join us for an enlightening conversation as we delve into highly effective techniques and processes to resolve problems quickly, find relief and healing that has been elusive, and transform your life.
Our discussion includes:
-The hidden blocks keeping you from being successful
-What you need to know transform your past and struggles (knowing this is vital to succeed!)
-Re-wiring your mind for success - Overview of techniques to rewire you for success
Get unstuck now! Overview of EFT - a techniques that shifting your energy quickly and easily
Charlotte Cassidy assists her clients to achieve their optimal level of functioning in their personal lives, careers and relationships.
When life just isn't good enough and you long for more, receiving support and facilitation from Charlotte Cassidy may be just the thing you need to boost your recovery, get past daunting challenges, and enjoy life again.
Learn more and sign up to work with Charlotte Cassidy by visiting her website here.
“Truly the greatest gift you can give is that of your own self-transformation.”
- Lao Tzu, Chinese Philosopher
During this hour with Marnie and special guest WL Laney you’ll discover:
1. The #1 key to turning adversity into advantage, where it’s found and why it can be a two-edged sword.
2. Keys to reprogramming your psychological baggage as it relates to challenges, set backs and adversity.
3. The keys to transplanting a new power attitude.
4. WL’s Success Intravenous Infusion
5. Why failure is so important and what you can do next time your facing it.
WL Laney is a self-help author with emphasis on personal development and business startups and successful operation of small businesses. Learn more at www.WLLaney.com
This week we welcome our own co-host, Lisa Darrell – Certified Grief & Loss Counselor, Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Speaker and Minister.
As a Certified Health & Wellness Coach, and Certified Grief & Loss Counselor, Lisa has launched a practice that focuses on both areas and assists in overcoming life’s challenges and setbacks.
Although adversity is unavoidable and pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. Even under the worst circumstances, we can choose to focus on the positive rather than the negative. Join us and glean from Lisa valuable insights on overcoming the adversity in our lives.
Tune in this Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. with Dr. Lesly as she shares her advice on turning adversity into opportunity.
Adversity is a word that signals challenge and requires action. You are challenged by the negative situation that presents it's self. You have a choice in how you choose to react.
The reality is that it takes more than just thoughts, persistence or even resilience to face adversity. You must equip yourself with the "P" factor.
Dr. Lesy will share how the "P" factor can positively add to your life.
If you would like Dr. Lesly to speak at your next retreat, mastermind group, workshop, seminar or keynote event connect with her at email@example.com.
if you would like to be a guest on the show please contact Dr. Lesly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today's Show: Join host Terilee Harrison for Shameless Life Radio every Wednesday at 6 pm EST/3 pm PST. Today Terilee speaks with Mike Harreld on Overcoming Adversity. Mike has faced immense challenges in his life and knows how to overcome adversity. He can help you overcome adversity, too! Every episode of Shameless Life Radio is RBI: Real, Brave and Inspiring.
In April, 2008, Randy Mallory experienced a traumatic motorcycle accident with traumatic brain injury(TBI) that changed his life, made him realize he had been given a new chance in life, and reaffirmed for him the importance of family. A near-death experience while in the hospital made him realize his life had purpose, and as a result, he is now sharing his message so he can help others overcome the adversities in their own lives.
Randy discusses his experiences and long road back from the same type of injury that impacts so many of our soldiers.
For Friday August 9th 2013, our program will focus on Overcoming Adversity. Nietzsche’s Quote -“That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable” or the most common quote “You get up again because the alternative sucks” gives us two very different viewpoints. Everyone in some form or another experiences adversity, some people more than others and some adversity’s are worse than others. But each story means something unique and specific to the people involved. During the hour, we’ll begin to look at the definition of Adversity and explore these topics: Definition in regular terms - Quotations about, and Famous people who overcame it Overcoming Adversity - Methods, and Steps used Impact of people during Adversity
Adversity tends to make people stronger when making up their minds not to give up or give in. Constant struggles are face by those injured in Auto Accidents. They must fight for their benefits with Insurers, be that Insurance Carriers or Employers. They must learn how to survive typically with less money and support. However, those finding ways to overcome their battles are able to gain life insights and move forward.
Join ESTRA today in talking about ways to develop Optimism In The Face Of Adversity.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (466 chatters)
- John Baptist (60 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (7 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)