SORT BY Relevancy
Adults Nature is going to converse out the many "positions" men and women should be indulging into while having sex. Also what positon brings out the best results? Join in our conversation as we chop up some adult nature talk from a man and woman's perspective. Ladies it is important to understan what position men love and fellas it's even more important to learn what position causes that woman to explode. Your goal as a couple or singles is to make sure you please your counterpart. By no means! are we experts, we are simply speaking from our experience and of the various surveys we conducted.
Delfin has the gift of dreams. They either warn him or give him information on questions he has. He has also been a sensitive or empath all his life. He picks up on the vibrations of others and the feelings of other people. He has been intuitive most of his life and has been working on fine tuning this gift. He loves to learn so he has done quite a bit of research on many different topics. However, the spiritual topic has always been his favorites. This is Delfin’s 2nd interview and he will be talking about Indigo Children and Adults.
Join us in conversation as we discuss to different topics. The first topic is dating someone beyond your age group. The second topic will touch on phone sexing and text sexing..
Join hosts Diane Butler and Shelley Scholl as they talk about Disney Cruise Line for adults. They will discuss various Adult Only options including dining, areas of the ship, areas on Castaway Cay, and activities.
In this episode of Epilepsy.com's Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com, interviews Alan B. Ettinger MD, MBA, Professor of Clinical Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Epilepsy Director, NSPC
Director of EEG, Huntington Hospital; Director of the Epilepsy Wellness Program, Neuroscience Institute at Winthrop University Hospital; Attending Epileptologist, Comprehensive Epilepsy Center of Long Island at St. Charles Hospital about epilepsy and ADHD in adults.
This is a rebroadcast of our Memorial Day show with Tammy Hooks. Tammy discusses her case dealing with her son who had suffered a severe brain injury.
It is important to raise awareness about college-age adults entering this new world of independence, learning and exploration, especially those in the cleft and craniofacial community. This week's "CleftCast" continues "The Healthy Smile" series, giving attention and emphasis on the college years. Host Joe Rutland shares personal stories as well as insights into different subjects that might trigger (in a healthy way) helpful ideas and ways to get through the college years with a craniofacial anomaly. One thing is for sure: these college-age years will not be dull and boring. Some will find new energy for life; others may still be haunted from their past. The hope is to build an educational and emotional foundation that not only carries forward from high school into college, yet into further adult development. Embrace the special wonder that is you ... no matter where you are in life as you download and listen to "CleftCast" any time of the day or night, anywhere around the world.
Okay folks, Matthew has crossed the LINE!! He has talked with a few "Christian" universities about the word "Adultery" and now has a bunch of College students saying "My girl and I are consenting adults!! no adultery here ...right?" Come listen LIVE as Matthew sits down with some pretty smart college students about this touchy subject according to the pulpit.
We want you to understand that this is a racey subject so it may not be suitable for little ears so we've posted it for Mature audiences.
Don't miss this, We here at Road to Redemption Radio Network and Ministries hope that you take away something from this and that you don't view it as "wrong" or "inappropriate" just because your Pastor may not want to talk about it!
If you get a moment please head over to our New Christian T-shirt shop Operation: INplainSIGHT - LIKE our page, grab a T and save a LIFE!!
Throwing a Monkey wrench into the plans of the New World Order, Through Enlightenment, Information, and a linking back to WHO we truly are!
This week, where are all the adults in the room? As the world continues to spin wildly out of control on all fronts, the "leaders" behave like Children in a kindergarden class. The answers to all this are up to us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (38 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- MABIM (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- world street hip hop (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (0 chatters)