SORT BY Relevancy
From the reality TV show Overhaulin', co-host Adrienne "AJ" Janic sits down with us to discuss the hit automotive show's success over the past decade. Plus, we also talk about AJ's early days in modeling and acting and her time spent traveling around the world.
Married at sixteen, a mother twice by seventeen, and thrice a mother and divorced by twenty-four, Adrienne Thompson is no stranger to adversity. Not your typical teenage mother, she went on to complete her college degree and to earn her nursing license. She attributes God's faithfulness as the catalyst for her success in life. Now, having raised two children as a divorced mother, with a third fast-approaching adulthood, she is sharing a long hidden talent and passion with the world. Using the lessons that life has so expertly taught her as a guideline (betrayal, abusive relationships, self-esteem issues, witnessing the deteriorating effects of drug abuse), she has created stories that will both entertain and inspire the reader.
Adrienne currently resides in Arkansas with her daughter. Formerly an RN, she now writes and publishes her stories full time. She is a also a motivational speaker.
First, her marriage fell apart, then her life fell apart. She’s been through hell. He just wants to make things better… but will she let him?
Carla Foster is still reeling from what she calls “the ultimate betrayal” of catching her husband in the midst of his infidelity. Now, seemingly stuck in marital limbo, she finally decides to move on with her life only to find herself face-to-face with a monster. As her life begins to crumble, she wonders if things will ever get better. Will Carla be able to find healing and eventually, love?
This is a follow-up to the international best-selling novel, Your Love Is King.
ADRIENNE JANIC, America's favorite Ford Supermodel turned Car Enthusiast and Greasy-Engine Guru, best known for TV's OVERHAULIN' is available to come on your show and discuss some important tips and offer insight on keeping you and your family safe this winter season while traveling on the icy and wet roads. Adrienne Janic is best known as "AJ" from the television show, OVERHAULIN', seen world-wide on Discovery Channel and in the United States on Discovery's Velocity Channel. Adrienne has recently returned to the popular car make-over show and has signed on for even more episodes. In addition, she will host the upcoming Velocity special, SEMA IGNITED: BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS from the SEMA car convention in Las Vegas. She is also the host of the upcoming VERIA Living Network series FIT FAMOUS & FABULOUS. Adrienne Janic is a top Ford model who has been featured on the covers of and pages of magazines world-wide. www.AdrienneJanic.com
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes model and Car Enthusiast Adrienne "AJ" Janic to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss her life in the public and what it's been like to share her love with the road with others. The two will also discuss some of those safety tips that can make the difference when traveling in the snow and rain.
Join host Michelle Walling as she talks with crystal expert and healer Adrienne Goff. We will discuss which crystals to use for spiritual upgrade and light code integration.
2014 was a year for clearing and cleansing, and we have created the space to integrate light codes in 2015. Adrienne has the ability to see codes and patterns when she meditates on various crystals, and will share her special abilities and vast knowledge of crystals with us. We will aslo discuss why we need to activate our higher chakras at this time and which crystals will aid in the process.
Check out Adrienne's most recent In5d article here.
You can listen to Adrienne's last Cosmic Awakening Show here.
Joining me on this episode are three talented Canadian Country artists: Ontario's Adrienne Taylor, Nova Scotia's Makayla Lynn and Saskathewan's country duo Marshal Reign.
Being raised on a farm, 24-year-old Adrienne Taylor grew up riding dirt bikes, driving trucks in fields, shooting guns and running through cornfields. Her first job was raising chickens on her farm and selling eggs door-to-door. Adrienne’s father Brent, who is a guitar player and singer, decided to teach Adrienne how to sing. At an early age, she was influenced musically by Loretta Lynn, Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley. By age 14, she performed "Sweet Home Alabama" with her father’s band at a local event. Adrienne's latest song is called Backwoods Saturday Night.
Barely a teenager, Makayla Lynn has already penned over 50 songs and has completed recording her third album called Daydream in Nashville which was released in June 2014. The album has been nominated for the IMEA Country Album of the Year as well as Music Nova Scotia's Country Recording of the Year. She has been fortunate enough to spend time and share stages with Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw and others. Makayla's latest song is called Don't Quit Your Daydream.
Marshal Reign has been burning up the road playing bars, festivals, speedways and arenas. Their blue collar attitude and high energy sound is exciting fans from Michigan to Southern California and even as far away as Germany. They continue to energize traditional country music fans as well as people who never thought they would ever listen to country music. Marshal Reign is comprised of Jason McNabb & Eric Wicks. Their latest song is called Want It With You.
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as Shawn Marie Turi interviews Adrienne Grace, Co-Founder and Creative Director of Grace / Pinto Communication Design.
Grace will share her insights on what is one thing everyone should know about having a great website?
She will discuss whether or not there are misconceptions with regards to what websites can and cannot do and if so, what are they?
Shawn Marie Turi is your host of Business IS Personal: (What you do and WHY you do it… MATTERS!) ,a show focused on interviewing remarkable professional women and entrepreneurs who are doing what they love, kicking ass and believe that ‘Business IS (in fact) Personal’…and what we do, how we do it, and most importantly, why we do it really does matter!
When you look in the magazines or see television shows depicting entrepreneurs, there's this sense of advernture, a boldness that only a passionate, driven entrepreneur has. We see Cuban, Branson, and even Oprah, and we think "wow, those are strong people". And they are. But all too often, we try to hold ourselves up to these images stating "big girls and boys don't cry". You're not allowed to show vulnerability or any sign of weakness because it's frowned upon. Then we look at the alarming amounts of entrepreneurs who commit suicide. We think on the outside look like everything is great and we talk about how successful they are. But on the inside, they are in pain. We're taught to hide the pain, push it away beause we've got work to do. In today's show, I'll be focusing on the emotional side of entrepreneurship. No matter how successful you are, you still need an emotional outlet when things get tough.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (46 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Ministry Along the Way Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- dana smearman (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- motherofsix (3 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio (0 chatters)
- The Daughters and Sons Hour (0 chatters)