SORT BY Relevancy
This week, we welcome a very special guest - Cheryl Townsley. Cheryl is an accomplished writer, speaker, and Natruopath, and wisdom coach. She has 15 books published, has appeared over 1,000 times on various media sources to spread her message, and has over 20,000 clients from all over the world. She feels her strength is her ability to get to root issues and identifying "easy" steps to restore health (with a body, mind, spirit approach). Cheryl will be talking to Dr Pauline & Catherine this week about her approach to helping people with "exhausted adrenals". As always, we welcome your comments and questions through Facebook (Dunamas Center Ministries), and Twitter (@YourDunamasLife).
***WE MOVED INTO OUR OWN BUILDING! Watch our website, Facebook, and Twitter pages for more information about how God is growing Dunamas Center Ministries***
Nutritionist Shawn Bean will be our guest again. He will be discussing adrenals and hormones and how they work with methylation. Medical Disclaimer(1) No advice This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such.(2) No warranties The medical information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:(a) the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or(b) the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.(3) Professional assistance You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.(4) Limiting our liability Nothing in this medical disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.(5) Credit We created this disclaimer using a free-to-use SEQ Legal template from Website Law. The legal documents supplied by SEQ Legal include a range of distribution contract.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Angelo E. Volandes. Angelo is a physician and researcher at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital. He is also the founder of Advance Care Planning Decisions, a nonprofit organization devoted to encouraging The Conversation through the use of videos. He lives outside Boston, Massachusetts. Through his vocation as a physician and the work of his nonprofit, Advanced Care Planning Decisions—which encourages The Conversation through patient videos—Volandes has dedicated his life to establishing a new standard of care. THE CONVERSATION is the essential guide that has long been missing from American medicine. It will embolden patients and inspire doctors to advocate for the choices that promote peace of mind and improve quality of life, because a life well lived deserves a good ending.
this episode Q&A includes:
• sleepless nights and menopause- nourishing adrenals with nettle infusion, stay in bed..
• distracted and emotional in menopause? ask family not to depend on you for 1 year..
• NHI's are a simple and deep way of nourishing yourself..
• successfully conceived with vitex, NHI's and animal fats at every meal..
• herbs for surgery and looking at other options..
• side effects from NHI's? drink less, rotate through all of them..
• chickweed slight blood thinner..
• poison ivy reaction or gingko reaction- osha root tincture seems to stop histamine reaction..
• clitoral tissue is non aging- calendula ointment..
• stroke victim and self care..
• eliminate heavy metals with seaweed..
• dream pillows- lavender, hops, cronewort..
Discover the Rarely Discussed Side Effects of Coffee That Every Coffee Drinker Should Know
Join me as I interview nutritional consultant Pam Killeen to talk about
How coffee (and other stimulants) compromise human sexuality
How coffee depletes the adrenals and contributes to mineral imbalances
Nutrition and how it relates to mood, libido and fertility
And we will even answer your questions at the end of the show including “is coffee really addictive?”
Join We Resisters Radio Network Monday January 26, 2015 at 8:00 PM CST
In this week’s edition of “Holistic Health From the Edge” join host Brandi with Dru Forseti as we look into the second foundation of nutrition: Sugar handling. We will discuss how critical it is to maintain a certain blood sugar level. Learn which organs help us in sugar handling. We will also have a special guest who will talk with us about her experience with both conventional medicine and a more holistic approach. Join us, learn. Ask questions, lots of questions.
Tune into The We Resisters Radio Network Monday night 8:00 pm CST/6:00 pm PST to hear. Your voice, your opinions and insights can be heard by calling in at (347) 857-4397 or by using Skype
Healthy Cooking with Macro Val- Chef, author, instructor, Valerie Wilson helps people live happier lives through healthier eating! Topic: Corny Bean Pie and healing the adrenals. Micro Val’s personal story on overcoming adrenal exhaustion and tips. Call in to ask questions about healthy cooking, diet, food for positive health and your healthy cooking questions at, 646-378-0378! www.bodymindspiritradio.com
Join We Resisters Radio Network Monday January 19, 2015 at 8:00 PM CST. In this week’s edition of “Holistic Health From the Edge” join host Brandi with Dru Forseti as we look into the second foundation of nutrition: Sugar handling.
We will discuss how critical it is to maintain a certain blood sugar level. Learn which organs help us in sugar handling. We will also have a special guest who will talk with us about her experience with both conventional medicine and a more holistic approach.
Join us, learn. Ask questions, lots of questions.
Tune into The We Resisters Radio Network Monday night 8:00 pm CST/6:00 pm PST to hear. Your voice, your opinions and insights can be heard by calling in at (347) 857-4397 or by using Skype.
Dr. Alan Christianson -- author of The Adrenal Reset Diet -- stops by to discuss how you can use food to transform your adrenals from surviving to thriving.
* How to turn OFF your Adrenal Fat Switch.
* Carb Cycling: The best time to eat carbs ... and why.
* How to overcome that annoying "tired but wired" feeling.
* Why your "perception" of stress is the real killer.
Get your FREE Adrenal Reset Cookbook at www.adrenalresetdiet.com
The Adrenal Reset Diet: Strategically Cycle Carbs and Proteins to Lose Weight, Balance Hormones, and Move from Stressed to Thriving is Dr. Alan Christianson's newest book.
In this show, you'll learn:
- How to tell whether your adrenals are stressed, wired, and tired... or crashed
- Which adrenal tonics, exercises, and foods are best for you
- How to turn off the triggers of weight gain with carbohydrate cycling, circadian repair, and simple breathing exercises.
How do you enjoy the Holiday season and stay healthy and happy at the same time? Do you feel like you are losing your mind? Do you get sicker during this time - or right after the Holiday Season? There are many ways to help yourself during this time of increased stress. We want to chat with you about the ways you stay health, happy and on track and still enjoy the Holiday season. Please join us to share your holiday de-crazing strategies.
The power of change is waiting in the simplistic eating of a raw food diet to transform and renew your health to the level it should be!
THE MEANING THE (7) SEVEN ELOHIM AND THEIR HUMAN CONNECTION ... COMPARE IT TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION AND QUITE A BIT WILL BE REVEALED TO YOU! THE AVERAGE PEOPLE HAVE (7) SEVEN MAJOR CHAKRAS...PINEAL, PITUITARY, THYROID, PANCREAS, SPLEEN, ADRENALS, (OVARIES/UTERUS) (TESTES/PROSTATE). THESE ARE YOUR ENDOCRINE GLAND SYSTEM... DUCTLESS GLANDS THAT PRODUCT HORMONES.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (10 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (7 chatters)
- Papa Lou (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- urgentfury (6 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- American Chaos (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- Perry Steele (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Judge Wyld (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- teamYahweh radio (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- 65784 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)