SORT BY Relevancy
Devoted, Hard-working, Transcendent are just a few adjectives to describe this Publisher, Fashion, Hair & Beauty industry connoisseur who continues to set trends in the publishing, fashion, hair & beauty world still to date. Born and raised in Queens, New York, Marilyn Bell has carved out a successful career behind the scenes for more than 16 years. Marilyn Bell started as Creative Fashion Director for popular media which consisted of coordinating photo shoots and publicity. Serving as Editor in Chief for a variety of worldwide noted Hair & Beauty Magazines such as Black Celebrity Hair Styles 101, Celebrity Styles, Natural Hair & Braids, Black Radiance and Hairstyles; In May of 2004 Marilyn helped put a deal together to purchase Black Elegance from Flash Publishing which made Black Elegance (BE) Magazine 100 PERCENT AFRICAN AMERICAN OWNED. Marilyn transformed a once declining magazine into a muse in the publishing world. But Marilyn wasn't always sure of her position in the arduous world of publishing, fashion, hair & beauty."The Publishing, Fashion, Beauty & Hair industry can be cut throat and resistant to Black Women" she continues, “You have to plant your feet with certainty and work hard to gain respect.” Not shortly after emerging on the scene, Marilyn made an influential imprint for many women of color to prevail. Credited for lending her expertise as Hair & Beauty Editor for MOC Radio Magazine, and worked with famed celebrities such as John Legend, P. Diddy, Brandy, Lil Kim, Keyshia Cole, and Robin Givens, just to name a few. Devoted to helping budding talent hone their crafts, Marilyn is currently developing an online media boutique for artistic creative talent, The Marilyn Bell Agency (MBA).
Sunday Divine Service for 5/18/14 and Pastor Philip Houser’s sermon. The readings and Gospel today were Acts 6 & 7, 1 Peter 2 and John 14. They contain many adjectives. Stephen describes the free men as stiff necked and uncircumcised. By nature there were enemies of God as are we. They stopped their ears and ground their teeth and they stoned Stephen to death. They refused to hear the words of the Gospel. Stephen was doing the work of God but they were ugly and violent.
Sin still remains in us; yet we are chosen by Christ. Peter says we are like new borns and He has given us life. He chooses us - not vice versa. We cannot choose righteousness. No one comes to the Father except through Christ. Our righteous works flow from Christ because of what he did on the cross. Therefore we are saints even though we suffer the effects of the fall. We will be with Him forever in heaven.
Watch pastor's sermons on YouTube.
Visit our website for info and resources.
Carl Childs will teach forgiveness. Matthew 18:21-22(KJV) 21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven. Adjectives for Infinitely: always, endlessly, enduringly, eternally, everything considered, for good, for life, now & forever, permanently, for all time; everlasting.
Ephesians 1:7-10(KJV) 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Everyone is described with adjectives or words that tell someone about what you look like, what you do or ultimately who you are. For curvy women, we are often labeled BBW's or plus sized women. Tonight, Madame Trixie and Platinum Puzzy discuss the topic of being labeled a BBW and how it effects your ability to gain work withint the adult industry.
We keep it real, raw and uncensored on Madame Mayhem Radio! Tune in LIVE Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 6pm EST / 3pm PST.
ALL SHOWS ARE RECORDED LIVE FROM TOUCHYSITUATIONS.COM / BBWCAMHOUSE.COM
Please follow Madame Trixie on Twitter - @DaGhettoGeisha and @PlatinumPuzzy1
------ @PlatinumPRadio -----
Episode 63: We all have dream of doing great thing, some of them may seem astronomical, however have you ever took the time to plan that dream to make it a reality? Have you ever considered what it would take, such as what you might need (possessions), the resources, and the finances to fund your dream? As a matter of fact where did that dream come from, was it God given, personal, or a family dream? Regardless of your dream it is important to understand how to PRF your dream. Understanding that your dream can become a reality and that it will take a lot of work, building momentum, perseverance, tenacity and plenty other adjectives, but you and I can do it.
Hosts: Rev. N. Dunlap, Jr. and Rev. Warren Feaster and Adia Sanders
Please "LIKE" us and join the discussion on Facebook at Possessions.Resources.Finances
in Self Help
"You're nobody until somebody loves you", or so the song says. With Valentine's Day right around the corner, many people have L-O-V-E on their radar right now. It doesn't matter whether it's a person who has love in their life already, you can bet they're thinking about it just as much as the people who think that they don't have enough! Love can be elusive, maddening, ecstatic, delusional, uplifting, and comforting, just to use a few adjectives. Tonight we'll be talking LIVE about LOVE! Call in with your questions and opinions.
Join Mike and Tom as they discuss the REAL meaning of generosity:
The adjectives generosity, missional, organic, relevant, contemporary, the dangerous they could be sort of painted over a shellac on to just about any kind of activity, and it’s so much deeper than the words and so much more needed than just talking about it. That’s what really has me fired up about today, as we talk about those practical ways that God’s people are demonstrating His character, and really living out the discipline of generosity and as an expression of faith, as an expression of love for God Almighty through His son, Jesus Christ of a response to the incredible generosity God has shown us,
Today’s guest is Sue Weyers. Sue is a former Sr. Leader for Shreiber Foods, an employee-owned international dairy company. After 32 years with Shreiber, Sue is now starting a new chapter as a business coach, working with emerging leaders. She is very high energy and is passionate about helping others succeed.
Today’s world is hectic, hyper-turbulent, spastic, volatile – I promise you I won’t run out of adjectives! –But what we want to know is how to be a successful leader in all this uncertainty?
Sue Weyers will explain how to get where you need to be as a leader.
If you have any further questions to Sue please e-mails us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I call this 'Bones' because by the time I was 24, that is all I wanted to be.
This recording is for those who are wise enough to question their actions and let go of Ed. Though my experience was not ideal, on January 19, 2014 I celebrate 2,000 days.
I will tell you how I survive, triggers, boundaries, progress, and so on. Let's face it-- there is no money tree in my backyard. Who can afford all the visits and checks without going broke? (I should know, I discharged directly into a homeless shelter, 1000 miles from home).
Ed, by the way, has the highest mortality rate of any such illness, though is more common in America than Alzheimer's.
Five years ago, I ended a tumultuous relationship with Ed. We were joined at the hip for nearly 20 years. Ed was the first thing on my mind every day, the last of many such thoughts in the evening, and was a recurring dream at night for 15 years. I had absolutely no concept of living any different--just that other people lived more relaxed and freely than myself. Friends still tell me they had no idea what was going on.
(A word to the wise--the ones who seem to keep it together on the outside may be the ones falling apart at the seems behind closed doors).
When I entered treatment in 2008, based on the severity of my case I was told my relapse rate was 97% and that there are people in the unit on their 14th try.
After some 'colorful adjectives' I saw that I was on a bullet train to repeat visits in a body made for Medicare. So, I made a decision to replace Ed with a drive to recover. When you think about it, 3% is great. All I need is 1%.
August 9, 2008 I began the jorney, day by day, sometimes hour by hour.
Ironically, the treatment center closed 90 days after I discharged.....
Three steps to America's 2014 Economic Boom:
1. Pride. Pride is a noun that can be defined with defined with many different adjectives all of which are about self. Pride can take away from the actual person. Embrace humility and step one to America's 2014 Economic Boom has taken root.
2. Charity. A missing practice, has become a word associated only with the very poor, the indigent. Charity actually is a synonym for love. Embrace agape love and step two to America's 2014 Economic Boom has been nourished.
3. Civic duty. A word that has all but disappeared from society. It's as if we no longer belong to our communities, nor this country. It is as if now when we disagree on how we reach the goal of full employment, we hear words like lazy, unAnerican, or takers to define why this country is unable to employ it's citizens. Embrace our civic duty to our country and step three to America's 2014 Economic Boom results in the blooming of our effforts, jobs for American citizens.
These 3 steps, when embraced by Americans of all classes will move America into a 2014 economic boom unlike any in recorded history. This Economic Boom will include all the people. No one who seeks to thrive will be left behind.
For the first time in America all the people have been brought into the melting pot. There are those who still fight against a united America. But reality is America is finally the promised rainbow. We have arrived.
See, if you ask the average person who they think they are, chances are the cat-done-got-their-tongue! Ask the same person what people think of them, and you’d be surprised at the flow of verbiage, and the eloquence of descriptive nouns with complimentary adjectives all in view of what others say or think about them. Who do you think you are?
Hosts Jesse and Cody discuss notions of being, and how descriptors, adjectives, and qualties of a person become conflated with being. Several instances in politics/power groups are discussed before turning to a more personal/cultural level, and examining hot this conflation occurs in nerd/geek cultural. Also central to the discussion is the question of "Are we changing actions without re-examining our hypothesis or premise?"
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (3 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (0 chatters)
- Fancalls (0 chatters)