SORT BY Relevancy
"Are Elementary Kids Too Young To Date?" This topic is on FIRE as some parents think it's okay for their child to date in garde shcool and other say "OH NO NOT AT ALL" Hear Kyree and school mates take on this peer pressure topic. Tune in Every Wednesday 5-6pm cst H.W.HOTLINE COMING SOON! 646-787-1944 (Promostar Radio)
When parties are on the verge or have filed for divorced and have children, what to tell the kids is a critical question that many struggle with in terms of what to say and what not to say. In this episode, we talk about this important topic. This episode is based on an article on Family Law Headquarters called: What to tel your kids when you are getting divorced?
You can find out more information about this topic by calling 1-855-805-0595 or by calling our Divorce Lawyers in Missouri and Illinois.
Mr Baron Glass with The Smoking Glass Hour and Mr. David Lamont with Screams From The Center will be talking about getting politically active with the 5 point plan.
The broadcast may be heard at The Smoking Glass Hour or call 773-897-6398 and join the discussion.
Learn more about David's political views by visiting Screams From The Center or follow him on Twitter @DMLamont and @Screamsftcenter
LA Mom Kelly Chu heads west from LA to travel half way around the world annually to Taiwan with her son. She's been doing it since he was 1! It's possible, & even better- It's FUN, exotic, delicious, affordable, rich with history & natural beauty. Hear all about it with Kristin & Laura plus: What can YOU do to participate in the Chinese New Year #CNY holiday with your kids? BONUS: A hidden gem in LA if you've got a kid who loves DINOSAURS! You don't want to miss this one. #BestofLA LIVE!
We frequently discuss Play Therapy and our experiences and knowledge about children that have come from being trained in play therapy and as credentialed play therapists. In this episode we will talk about what Play Therapy is and why it is helpful. We will also give you an insider’s perspective of what to look for in a ply therapist as well as what questions to ask to make sure your child is getting quality care. We know how difficult it can be to connect with mental health professionals about children; we believe we can help. With over 25 years combined clinical experience with children we can help you, help your child. In this show will cover several strategies that can help you help your children to become Freakishly Well Behaved kids. This episode will focus on Play Therapy.
Author, Professor, Mental Health Counselor, Play Therapist, International Speaker, & Mom-- Dr. Mullen has learned from the thousands of children she has worked with insights and actions necessary for parenting that will lead to the behavior and attitude changes you are looking for with your children.
If you are willing to learn, listen, grow, and work hard at this, your results will be nothing short of miraculous! You can have Freakishly Well Behaved Kids too! Remember to check out NAUGHTY NO MORE www.integrativecounseling.us an activity book to help kids make better decisions. When kids feel good, they behave that way!
Today we have a show on a topic sorely missing in our society today --- gratitude. We can all benefit from hearing the secret to what it takes to be grateful.
I interview Kristen Welch, founder of the blog, "We are THAT Family" and Author of the book, Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World. Whether you have kids or not you’re going to learn the importance of having the right perspective on all of our circumstances.
You can learn more by going to www.wearethatfamily.com or www.raisinggratefulkids.com
Everyone laughs at the CLASS CLOWN, No one wants to sit by the CLASS CLOWN, almost EVERYONE gets their work done when the CLASS CLOWN is absent from school, BUT the CLASS CLOWN makes school FUN! Tune into this show and hear how students can encourage the class clown to not be disruptive but still be fun and a joy to be around. Promostar Kids Talk Host by Kyree W. Feel free to have your child tune in and press the 1 key to speak and join in on the conversation!
Do you have a child between the age 9-18 that are interested in radio broadcasting? Were looking for a few dedicated children to join the cast please send email titled "Kids Cast" to firstname.lastname@example.org
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Jenny Long, author of Expect a Miracle, shares how her life experiences inspired her to write this memoir. Noah Lomax, Product Marketing Manager at Hewlett-Packard, shares how to save time and money on printing with HP Instant Ink. Digital lifestyle enthusiast, Kelly Wonderlin shares 4 tips for teaching kids healthy boundaries for screen time. Steve Reedy, author of Tales for Your Monkey’s Mind, shares his inspiration for the book. Todd Parr, author of more than thirty children’s books, shares how his latest book helps kids cope with loss.
We like for our kids to look nice. We want our childen to be well adjusted and we want them to be able to feel confident among their peers. At the same time we have to be financially responsible and we have to try to send the right message about materialism to our kids.
How do we do it?
Ok I am sure most of you are beyond the point of scared. If you are like me then you are PISSED OFF! We need some changes and I have a few suggestions. The government is not going to protect us. Now it seems the movies, hospitals, and malls will the targets for these bastards. We need to change this now.
We need training classes on how to take out an active shooter
We need to stop patronizing places that do not allow us to carry our LEGAL weapons
We need to promote and give our business to places that allow us to LEGALLY carry or weapons
Read The Blog: http://www.earlhallshow.com/uncategorized/san-bernardino-is-just-the-beginning-learn-to-kill-an-active-shooter
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (114 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (27 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (26 chatters)
- AJC Radio (23 chatters)
- The Appearance (11 chatters)
- The Dream1 (10 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)