SORT BY Relevancy
Are you suffering from hot flashes, low libido, painful sex, mood swings, and uncontrollable weight gain? You are not alone! The good news: there’s help out there and proven solutions that work! Today on Our 2nd Act, Silke Jones and special guest Dr. Laurie Blanscet – Founder of “An Optimal You” – join Tracey and Lars to discuss the life-changing benefits of achieving balanced hormones and what you need to know about hormone replacement therapies.
in Self Help
Non-Profit Profile: Ark Family Center, Inc.
Topic: The Importance Of Emotional Intelligence.
Guest: Melina Sardar, M.A. Eductional Director.
In our comment to Community Outreach, 2nd Act Boomers profiles non-profits. Today we are looking at Ark Family Center.
Art Family Center is to provide programs that assist youth and adults to lead them to live their life w/intention & choice.
Special Edition for 2nd Act Boomers.
Profiling Office Slice, known as W.E.R.C. (Womens Entreprenuers Resource Center) In Sherman Oaks.
Several members of the center will be talking about - How To Start Your Dream Business.”
Topics include: "Taking Your Dream Business & Acting On It, Collaborative Mentoring, Taxes & Intellectual Property and Ways To Tame The Social Beast & Why You Need To Be Found Online."
With one in four couples over fifty now getting divorced, how do you keep a long-term marriage fresh and sexy? Join special guests Dorit and Steve, and "Our 2nd Act" creator Silke, for a lively discussion on the perils and pitfalls of "what it takes" to keep love alive!
Did you know that 1 out of every 4 couples over fifty are now getting divorced? It's a new Baby Boomer phenomena called Gray Divorce. What is causing this spurt? How do you survive? Today, we hear from three special guests, including the creator of Our 2nd Act, cast member Stephanie, and Blues Hall of Famer, Bobby Messano.
Are you one of the 48 million uninsured Americans who may be affect by the new federal Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare, as it’s frequently referred to? What is the ACA and how will it affect you and your family? This month we will explore the federal Affordable Care Act basics, and what you need to know in order to make an informed healthcare insurance decision. Our guest panelist will be ChicagoTribune Health Care Reporter Mr. Peter Frost, who has written extensive articles on the ACA for the Chicago Tribune Newspaper and ChicagoTribune.com. Also, we will speak with a couple of individuals that are directly affected by the new Federal Affordable Care Act. Follow show hashtag #4DPRadio
This is a pre-recorded show & not available for call-in. Creator & Executive Producer, Dexter Martin, Co-Producer, Sheila Henley
Topic: "Starting Your Own Business In The NonProfit area-A Baby Boomers-Second Career."
Guest: David Berkus, Founder of Strategic Development Solutions.
After years of corporate marketing experience, David Berkus found his life changed radically.
He found his 2nd Career in Non-Profit and started his own company.
Guest: Stefanie Krutilek Of Krutilek Group-Tax Advisor.
Topic: Retirement Plans for Entreprenuers & Self-Employed!!!
Saving for retirement is important but can be confusing.
Learn about what the different IRAs and 401ks there are for Small Business Owners, how to get started, the amounts you can put in and if there are penalties if you can't contribute.
Special guest Stacey, National Director at Pure Romance, joins Tracey and Lars for an open discussion about sex, sentuality and important information on how we can maintain an active and sastifying sex life after 50.
Topic: Achieving Balance Through Art & Medicine
Guest: Dr. Roy Vongtama-Holistic doctor and actor.
He is great example of turning 2 passions into a successful life & career.
Dr. Vongtama is a holistic medical doctor (MD) whose multidimensional talents encompass science, art & spirituality.
Topic: Sparking Small Business Creativity!!!!
GUEST: Cavanaugh L. Gray, Founder and Director of Business Development for The Entrepreneur Cafe, LLC.
On a daily, entrepreneurs usually only spend 38% of their time getting actual work done.
With the majority of their time occupied with administrative and other task how can small business owners spark creativity and innovation in their own companies?
Cavanaugh offers insight on recognizing creativity killers, how to begin thinking creatively on a daily basis, and leaves us with some practical tips for sparking innovation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (34 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (18 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (15 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (12 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (12 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (4 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (4 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Seek2Teach (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)