SORT BY Relevancy
Stefani was on our last telesummit, talking about PCOS. She also runs the blog, Paleo for Women. Stefani is also a doctoral candidate in philosophy, a world traveler, and a bold, thoughtful women who teaches us to love life, no matter our size, state of health, or financial status.
I'm delighted to be interviewing Stefani about her new book, Sexy by Nature. I expect that we'll bounce around many different topics, but here are a few I'll surely ask about, and you may quite interested in her unique research and insights.
After you embrace your natural curves at the hips and breasts, you may still have some unhealthy abdominal fat to tackle (it's a marker for disease.)
Here are some of Stefani's recommendations:
Acne is a common complaint I hear from women. It can really zap our feeling of confidence. Here's how to zap acne:
Don't starve yourself or overexercise
Eat organic liver and take cod liver oil
Avoid carb binges
Don't own too much stuff
Have a passion that drives you
Don't overcommit- keep life simple
Brains and Beauty is the total package! This Fall, we're giving you tips on beauty and business with our "Autumn Ambitions" series!
Let's talk about some effective beauty remedies for your natural lifestyle! Our "Autumn Ambitions" series includes the scoop on some beauty trends that you need to know about this Fall!
Listen in as Esosa Edosomwan, author of "The Acne Free Diet" shares her tips on creating beautiful, clear skin just from what you eat!
Expert A's to Your Beauty Q's: Acne and Rosacea. Wondering which products work best for acne and rosacea? What type of foods trigger and/or prevent these annoying skin problems? Lisa Graziano, Holistic Health Pratictioner share all her tips and recommendations on how to improve our skin from within.
The Owners Manual for the Human Body
Asthma, Allergies, Acne/Eczema
How Medi-Sin Knowingly Suppress To Create More Dis-ease
As we continue our health series showing You’re NOT sick, You’re TOX-SICK we show how these common ailments have been deliberately suppressed to create deeper and more serious dis-ease for the $ hungry, Pharmaceutical/Medi-Sin industries.
It is said knowledge is power, and indeed it is, but HOW that knowledge is used determines it’s outcome. Medi-Sin cannot have things so 180 degrees wrong unless it was known (at least at the top of their nefarious pyramid) what truly is dis-ease and what heals and what suppresses healing and ultimately kills! For if they did they would not be employing suppressive, toxic assaults upon our bodies that drive dis-ease deeper and transmute it into the dreaded diseases man fears today.
Join us to (re)discover what caused the above conditions, what your body is truly trying to do, and that if suppressed (even by so called natural means) the path to serious dis-ease has been well and truly determined.
presented by: India Irie, Anna Lipari, Dr. Darko Velcek, Dr. Jeremy Ayres, Cary Ellis, Dave Stewart, Clive De Carle, Paul Exall & Tony Kilvert as your PANELISTS with varying guests!
Did you know that acne isn't just something that affects humans, especially teenagers? Cats can get acne too! In this episode, we discuss feline acne, what it looks like, what can cause it, and how to treat it. We also answer your questions, whether on this topic or any other topic, since no question is too big or too small! Cat talk radio with feline veterinarian Dr. Shelby Neely is the place to learn everything you could ever want to know about cats. Join us every Sunday and Wednesday an
If you thought you saw your last pimple at 15 and your face is breaking out all over again at 40, your not by yourself! Adult Acne is a big problem for one in five women between the ages of 25-40. Acne usually begins with blackheads. Contary to popular opinion, blackheads are not dirt. They are a result of oil and dead cells that get trapped in a pore, block the duct, and mix with bacteria. The secretion turns black through exposure to the air. Women with overactive oil glands and large pores are prone to blackheads and pimples. Make sure U listen to the show, lots of good information!!!!
Join Evelyne Lambrecht as she hosts Dr. Nicole Ortiz to talk about acne, hormones, PCOS, and more. Dr. Ortiz is a Naturopathic Doctor who specializes in women's health from puberty, fertility, menopause, and beyond. She is the founder and medical director of the Live Well Clinic in La Quinta, California. Learn more about Evelyne at www.healthcoachsd.com Learn more about Dr. Ortiz at www.livewellclinic.org
Natural Health Practitioner Barbara Frank gives tips on natural health, parasites, antiaging, hair, acne, skin, beauty, diseases and prevention of disease and how to live in bliss. She is the Rose Cream Goddess who formulated the all natural phenomenal product that has women, men and children in love with it.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Nicki Scully.Nicki Scully has been teaching healing, shamanic arts, and the Egyptian Mysteries since 1983. During her first visit to Egypt with the Grateful Dead in 1978, Nicki experienced an epiphany that transformed her life. She deepened her focus on healing and began delving into the hidden shamanic arts of Egypt. She is now a lineage holder in the Hermetic tradition of Thoth, her teacher and mentor. With Thoth she developed Alchemical Healing, a comprehensive healing form that is practiced by thousands of practitioners internationally.Nicki lives in Eugene, OR, where she maintains a healing and shamanic consulting practice. She is the author of numerous books.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• toothpaste? use yarrow, echinacea or blood root tincture and brush for 2 minutes..
• bad breath? try tongue scrapping..
• upcoming hysterectomy- call HERF- more than 90% of women that call do not need a hysterectomy. keep your ovaries!!
• hypericum perforatum is the only medicinal hypericum variety- tincture and oil turn bright red..
• ingrown hair- discutient herbs to soften skin- red clover oil or chickweed oil..
• deep wound- want it to heal from inside out..yarrow or plantain..
• facial hair- New Menopausal Years- Hairy Problems..
• how much nourishing herbal infusion to drink? Susun's goal is to drink 1 quart per day..
• no nutrition available from raw foods..
• acne in teenage boy- remove keloid scarring with calendula oil..
• partially ruptured ovarian cyst..
Best known for his flamboyant style, Lucas CorVatta currently lives in the beautiful City of Santa Fe and works as a Comedian, Actor, Writer, and Producer.
In 2006 after living in Los Angeles for a brief time, Lucas moved back to New Mexico to join the growing film industry. Since then he has been in numerous films, was host and a producer of the popular TV shows Duke City Comedy League and VIP-NM. He has hosted numerous live events and entertained audiences at Pride, PFLAG and various charity functions throughout the United States.
Lucas is committed to several film projects, an episodic TV pilot and a reality show, along with producing and pitching projects of his own. He’s co-producer of adocumentary “Created Equal, the Suicide Saga”, which addresses suicides within the LGBT community.
He has been published in the Medical Marijuana Journal in his own column: CorVatta's Comedy Corner. His first article dealt with suffering from PTSD, and finding healing through acceptance of himself and comedy.
He is the newly appointed travel and entertainment editor for the national GLBT magazine Pride & Equality and has his own page The CorVatta Chronicles.
Most recently, Lucas was asked to be the Celebrity Ambassador for Bathing Bad, a bath product line inspired by the Emmy award-winning TV series Breaking Bad.
He is also Spokesperson for Clear Sky Skin Care, having had acne as a teen Lucas believes that "you can't put a price tag on confidence," through skin care.
Teased as a teen for having acne, being effeminate and overweight, Lucas is passionate about bringing awareness to bullying and equal rights. "Becoming aware of skin care, losing 70 pounds, finding your passion and, more importantly accepting one's self is life changing."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (35 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (21 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (0 chatters)