SORT BY Relevancy
Annie is probably best described as a cross between an entrepreneur and a high achiever having turned her hand at a number of different careers from professional flautist, to PR Director and setting up and running recruitment agencies and magazines. Her experience in publishing, branding and experiential marketing is considerable. Having recently hung up her suit to do something to suit, Annie launched Pet Organic in September (www.petorganic.com) offering real food for dogs! Fit for human consumption the range consists of 5 delicious recipes that come in recyclable (a first in the UK) clear pouches, so customers can see exactly what they are buying for their dogs. The weekly delivery service is a real bonus, too. The dishes work together to provide a varied weekly menu ensuring that a wide range of nutrients are provided and the company has worked in collaboration with the Royal Edinburgh Veterinary Hospital to balance the meals carefully for maximum benefit. Soon to come is a range of cat food and the UK's first Doggie Takeaway! Based in the U.K., Geeta Sidhu-Robb is an award-winning entrepreneur, inspirational mentor and founder of Nosh Detox – a highly successful well-being company that delivers delicious, nutritionally balanced menus straight to customers’ doors. http://www.noshdetox.com/
in Self Help
We'll be holding a discussion and Q&A session about the Enneagram Type Three this Tuesday evening. Main Takeaway: Basic understanding as to what the personality profile of a three looks like and how they may show up in the world. By the end of the talk, you should be able to identify with the type three in all of us. Who would this show appeal to? Anyone interested in personality typing systems
Richard Mabion, Environmental and CEO of Building a Sustainablity Earth Community, and Sierra Club 2013 Achiever of Year wants to make Black educators aware and involved in conservation and environmental education. Mr. Mabion created an after school program to enable students to learn more about the importance environment. He will explain how environmental education can be included in STEM (science, technology, electronics, and math) and lead to a future career for African-American students.
Join us for our interview with Stacie Gaynor. Author, inspirational speaker, recording artist, and community advocate all epitomize Stacie Gaynor’s passion and dedication to uplifting and inspiring others. As founder of For Your Inspiration (FYI), she self-produced her first music CD entitled “My Destiny”. Her workshop series, “Journey To My Destiny” and newly released book by the same title, empowers others to remove barriers that block their destiny, and equips them to walk in purpose and take their place in the world. Stacie is a former public relations specialist and media spokesperson for a Fortune 500 company, where she invested many years working to improve Texas communities. Stacie was recently honored as a Top 25 Women of Houston, receiving a U.S. Congressional award. She was featured in “Rolling Out Magazine”, “A More Excellent Way” women’s magazine, and has appeared on KHOU’s Great Day Houston, KPRC’s anti-bullying special, TBN and Daystar TV. She was honored as a YMCA Minority Achiever, and is a proud graduate of NAAWLI, a national women’s leadership development organization who honored her as 2009 Woman of the Year. Stacie holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
Learn, earn and return... Having a Super Achiever Mindset. Mark and Carolyn are honored to have Berny Dohrmann, founder of CEO Space International, author and inventor of super teaching for public schools, as their guest on Let's Coach with Mark and Carolyn, 9/18/13 Noon EDT. Berny learned from true masters as he spent his childhood growing up around the likes of Zig Ziglar, Walt Disney, Napoleon Hill and others. He learned great lessons that he shares with others always looking for a way to help others grow. He fosters a true spirit of cooperation and encourages everyone to never give up on their dream. So tune in as Berny shares how you can have a Super Achiever Mindset and accelerate the growth of your business.
"New Definition Leadership Events" presented by Violet Kashewa, Corporate Intuitive Advisor...Thursday January 17th, 2013 at 11:00am PST. Wisdom practices and perspectives of generative wholeness and those who draw upon all forms of knowledge to drive personal-professional success. How "consciousness utilization is at the forefront of organizational development", is changing the corporate sector.
What would your marriage look and feel like if you planned it with the same details and intention you used when planning your wedding day?
Life Coach, writer and Founder of ModernMarried.com, Maggie Reyes, is here to share how to live the life you love… with the Love of your life!
Her romantic-yet-practical approach to wedded bliss has been featured on Project Happily Ever After, Daybreak USA, Cristina XMRadio and The Happy Wives Club — the #1 marriage site on the web.
When Maggie’s not writing, working or creating pins for her fabulous Facebook Community, you can find her cuddling with her hubby, reading a romance novel or embracing how the words “over-achiever” and “TV Junkie” can still go in the same sentence, to describe the same person.
The next season of her popular podcast “Life Coach Jam” [top 10 for marriage + weight loss on iTunes!] premieres in September.
Learn how to love like a newlywed no matter how long you have been married at www.ModernMarried.com. You’ll also find Maggie happily engaging via Facebook and Twitter – stop by and say hello... Maggie loves visitors!
Connect with Ande via her tasteful, playful website Bring Back Desire, or on Twitter @AndeLyons, or join her on Facebook, where she’s always stirring things up with romance, love and sexy conversations!
Scott Simson, entrepreneur and founder of Preslyn Publishing in Dallas, Texas, is a highly sought-after motivational speaker, achievement consultant and branding expert. Scott’s message of discovering your maximum potential and becoming your best self is changing lives all over the world. Scott has been featured in major media including CBS Money Watch, The Boston Globe and national talk radio. Scott’s personal story is one spanning from rock bottom to high achiever. He grew up an outgoing dreamer, but fought the battle of self-doubt and low self-esteem. His teenage years were spent in a troubled tangle of aimless direction and negative attention-seeking. This all changed later in his youth when he realized he could utilize his talents to produce positive results in himself and others. Since then he has been on a journey of growth and development and has made it his mission to help and guide others. His colorful youth gives him the ability to reach his audiences on a profound level. After finding the principles of success and understanding their true potential, Scott and his wife went from $3 in their bank account and tens of thousands of dollars in consumer debt, to being consumer debt-free with a six figure income in 6 months. He credits good decision making, perseverance, hard work and relationship building as keys to his success. In 2010, Scott and his wife Camber became #1 bestselling authors when their children’s book Fox and the Mountain-A Parable climbed the charts on Amazon.com. In 2011, with the desire to take their message to teens and adults, they released their second book Fox and the Mountain: Creating Your Path to Abundance which was endorsed by success industry leaders Stephen R. Covey, T. Harv Ecker, Bill Bartmann and Greg S. Reid.
Women of all ages need to align themselves to becoming goal achievers instead of goal setters. Hazel Njuguna will give us tips on following through with our goals whether we feel like it at the moment or not. Hazel Njuguna is from Seattle Washington and she will graduate from Central Washington University in two weeks’ time. Listen live at: 619-393-2852/www.pinnacleofpraiseradio.org
Back to school season kicks off with a show you don't want to miss. We discuss the book, Do Hard Things - A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations.
Whether you are a teenager or know one, this is a show about how today's rebellious teen is a Christ-centered over-achiever doing the hardest thing: Ignoring peer pressure and the culural expectations to be un-Godly.
• #1 Best Selling Author of "The Miracle Morning" and "Taking Life Head On!" • Inspirational Keynote Speaker (Known for his Stand-Up Comedy Style Delivery) • Survived a Devastating Wreck Caused by A Drunk Driver • [52-mile] Ultra Marathon Runner • Hall of Fame Business Achiever • One of America's Top Success Coaches • Radio Show Host and Hip-Hop Recording Artist
About Your Host:
JoAnnA “JoJo” Perkin is a Canadian-born artist. She has been a high school English teacher for the past sixteen years within the Jackson Public School District (where she has served as English Chair for the last five years, and facilitated at-risk after-school programs for thirteen years). She holds a Master’s in Education.
Perkin is a recipient of the national A Day Made Better Award, and was a 2010 Teacher of the Year.
Ms. Perkin writes a local column for The Blazer, and for Young Men’s Perspective Magazine based in Macon, Georgia. In her spare time, she enjoys performing spoken word and featuring/hosting poetry events.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (126 chatters)
- TDRadio (78 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (68 chatters)
- HTTR 4 Now (35 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (31 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- SSRN (14 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (13 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Own Your Career (12 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (12 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (8 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (7 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (7 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (7 chatters)
- FRNARadio (7 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (6 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Angel Talk Cafe (6 chatters)
- Mr Magic (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The Brown Girl Collective Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (4 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (4 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (4 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (4 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- DRYBONESCONNECTION (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Argamus Media (3 chatters)
- Ask Your Sheriff (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- The XL FACTOR (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- Truf Bros (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (2 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- MSFL Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspired Words (2 chatters)
- Its My House (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- MediaNiteRadio (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NormatNite (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- 109 9 PEN Station (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)