SORT BY Relevancy
Join MGN Radio as we chat with Octavia Conner, CEO and Founder of Smart Accounting, LLC. Octavia will share the key aspects about accounting, taxes, profit and losses that every entrepreneur should know about when starting and growing their small business. With over 14 years of professional bookkeeping experience Octavia coaches and consults business owners on how to implement smart money management techniques that enable them to enjoy more money, more time and peace of mind. Octavia is a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor and a member of the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers. She has a certification of completion in Project Management and Business Management. Join us as we chat about the numbers. Saturday, Oct. 11th at 12:00 noon EST.
This session will provide a preview of changes to the not-for-profit accounting framework and lease accounting that are currently under consideration, and provide guidance on revenue recognition issues unique to not-for-profits. Presented by: Mike Lynch and Lori Burghauser, SC&H Group
What better time then now, when everyone is scurrying to get documents to file taxes, to have an interview with someone who owns an Accounting Practice. It's a busy time a year now, but my guest Octavia Connors of Smart Accounting Services LLC, has been preparing and networking all year. Hear her story of starting her successing Accounting Firm.
Bill and Rick discuss the importance of accounting principles with guest Sharon Masler of the accounting firm of Masler & Associates, and why having an accountant on your small business team is so critically important. Ms. Masler will speak to issues that run the gamut from basic tax advantage awareness, which small and large business owners need to be aware of, to her firm's ability to represent business owners in an IRS tax audit and what should and should not be done if you receive notice of an audit. This is a unique opportunity for business owners and entrepreneurs to access tax strategies that command their full attention in an effort to take advantage of legitimate tax deductions and future tax planning for their businesses.
This week, go with Rob Chandler as he takes his feet to the street at the AICPA 2014 conference to interview key leaders in the accounting world. This week’s show covers key technologies that accountants can use to better automate their business.
Businesses are able to streamline their companies with a new type of accountant. This is called a progressive accountant. These types of professionals help businesses not only organize their finances but they bring new streamlined online tools through the cloud that allows them to better organize their communication and financials.
Scott L. Zarret
Profiling: Wave, Free Accounting Software.
There are 3 elements to making a Small Business successful: Money, Management and Marketing.
Of the 3, Accounting is the most challenge for Small Business Owners/Entreprenuers is the least popular and the most diffcult.
Don't miss my conversation with returning guest Stefanie Krutilek Of The Krutilek Group and Scott Zandbergen, Vice President of Product Management Of Wave.com."
"We're here to set you free:
Wave makes it easy to be your own boss. Just do what you're good at, and lean on Wave's smart online software for help with invoicing, accounting and payroll," https://www.waveapps.com/.
My guest will be Anil Melwani. Anil is President of Armel Tax & Accounting Services. Prior to founding the firm in 2008, Anil saw business from both the inside and out. He served as Vice President at Armel Enterprises Inc., an importer & distributor of home furnishings, where he oversaw the finances and operations of a successful small business for five years. His duties included budgeting, forecasting, and inventory control, meeting with merchandise managers of major retailers, and traveling to Asia to develop and source new products. Prior to that, Anil, a graduate of Babson College, worked for the accounting firms Deloitte & Touche and Weiser LLP. During that time he was an integral part of the audit engagement team for several clients including Forever 21, India Abroad & Rediff.com, LensCrafters, Merrill Lynch, and the Rockefeller Investment Group.
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. SC&H Group recently received top honors from two national accounting trade magazines – reinforcing the value of the firm’s continual commitment to delivering powerful minds, passionate teams, and proven results.
The firm was named one of the “2014 Best Places to Work For” by Accounting Today. In addition, INSIDE Public Accounting (IPA) ranked the firm as one of “2014 Best of the Best.”
Today, we have the honor of speaking with Ron Causey, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of SC&H Group about these awards.
Join guest co-hosts Accountants Charles Bernath and Olivia Conner as they explore fundamentals of accounting practices and what you should know as a business owner about keeping the books and knowing your cash flow (which is King!)
Having a financial plan in place for the new yearOur special guest is Samantha Porter is an author, public speaker and entrepreneur. She founded Kidz Count Inc in 2011 and is the C.E.O. of Integrity Taxes & Accounting. With over 10 years of experience in the financial arena, she quickly developed a passion for promoting financial literacy among youth. Impacting the lives of youth is essential to the sustainability of a strong community. She has adopted the motto: "Educating youth. Creating Wealth. Changing Lives".
Furthermore, Samantha has taken a kid-friendly approach to saving, spending and sharing wealth. She has mentored over 100 youth to date and is currently assisting others to become financially fit kids! She currently resides in Fort Lauderdale, FL with her husband and three kids.
The Owner of Smart Accounting Services LLC, Octavia Connors will be our guest. Hear how she got started and pick up a few tips every business owner MUST KNOW!
join Family Power Hour with Dr. Billie Eizenberg, www.dreizenberg.com &attorney Sheena Benjamin-Wise, www.wiselawoffice.com,
Wednesday May 14th at 7 -8 pm, call-in and share your story at 347-945-7246.
Our guest Igor Zelmanovich, CFE IZ Forensics, LLC will talk about Forensic accounting, a unique career field that combines accounting with information technology. A forensic accountantt uses sophisticated computer programs to analyze financial data and find evidence that would be legally valid during a court proceeding.
Assist in professional negligence claims.
Engaged in marital and family law of analyzing lifestyle for spousal support purposes, determining income available for child support and equitable distribution.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (83 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- SSRN (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (3 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Its About Nothing (0 chatters)