SORT BY Relevancy
Instead of documenting a car collision from scratch which can be overwhelming or time consuming, try easy to use available tools. I, ESTRA will talk about options to make life easier when injured in a collision. With the right products, it will take less time and be less stressful. Today let's discuss tracking tools currently availabe to help people involved in a car accident get through process of auto insurance claims. This includes documenting car wreck, starting up auto insurance and employer injury claims, and options when car damage is beyond drivability.
Did you know more car accidents occur in the Month of October? October is a good time to ensure car safety by getting a vehicle checkup in addition to being more cautious. But, what if you do beome involved in a collision? Get inform starting with Car Accident 101. Join me, ESTRA today in a discussion about basic knowledge to know after being involved in a car wreck.
Tough times often produce unknown courage and strength. Most come out on the other side with a great deal more knowledge and understanding. Yet, while going through the struggles, many people injured in car accidents need encouragement through some of the hard times. Nothing is better than talking with someone who has navigating these trouble waters. The wisdom, knowledge, and support can change outcomes and make the pain and suffering a bit more tolerable.
Yes, you can make it after a car accident. Back to a life that brings pleasure, joy, and challenges which creates growth. Join me, ESTRA today in this discussing this topic.
Is life falling apart after a car wreck? Has income evaporated? Every other week is spent dealing with paperwork request from Auto Insurance Companies, Employers, Attorneys, Social Security Disability, Long-Term Disability Insurance Companies, or Healthcare questions. How are you to cope with all of this? Perhaps the structure is set up to make it difficult, to cause chaos, leaving feelings of being overwhelmed. But does it have to be this way?
Join me ESTRA in today's topic of: How to Get Rid Of Car Accident Worries.
Harassment and intimidation is common when trying to get out my shows. They may hinder the show from starting on time, but the shows will go on. Thanks for your support. One hour delay.
We have been waiting for days now for the grand jury just to simply say if they are going to charge Darren Willson or not. The problem is citizens in that city are not just going to take it and do nothing about it. Even the KKK want to get involve . This may be bigger than Rodney King verdict. Tonight we will try to figure out why this got so big so tune in from 7pm to 9pm central time.
Today's topic is an encore show of the original live air date of this show on October 27th. 2012. I am airing this show again for Halloween. The Topic of this show is "Hundley Murders In Illinois" these murders occurred on Halloween in 1928 and are still unsolved and many people claim that the house is now haunted. Joe Giacalone is my special guest for this show. Joe is a retired NYPD Detective Sergeant and former Commanding Officer of the Bronx Cold Case Squad. Joe and I will also discuss other cold cases as well. For more information about Joe please visit his website http://www.ColdCaseSquad.com For more information about the Hundley Murders please visit this website. http://www.ghosthaunters.com/index.php?pr=Hundley_House_UPDATE
Combining the forces of law enforcement, well-known forensic experts, and college students the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute (CCIRI) has investigated several high-profile crimes including Natalee Holloway, Chanda Levy, The Boston Strangler, and Tupac Shakur.
Founded by Sheryl McCollum 10 years ago, the CCIRI is a partnership that brings together researchers, practitioners, and the criminal justice community to develop new capabilities and work collectively to advance research, training and techniques in solving cold cases. The objectives of CCIRI are to provide the means, resources and guidance for Criminal Justice students to determine the solvability of actual unsolved crimes.
Host website: DonnaGore.Comhttp://donnagore.com
Ms. Mavis began her career back in the 80's by providing counseling to clients, (pets) for difficult owners and vice a verse.
Ms Mavis has agreed to come to the campfire and share a few of her case studies, some most hilarious, some just silly and some we just don't know what to think...but join us at the campfire for some fun.
Case Study; Little Owl
Private security and law enforcement news and information on the WPOI radio network!
Reconstruction of accidents especially those involving fatalities has always been left up to local and state police.
But, with the privatization of many law enforcement services, new companies now offer accident investigation and reconstruction services for use in litigation and criminal cases.
This week, we'll talk to one company in Connecticut that was started by a retired state trooper and learn about the need, the service and the oportunities for others with accident investigation experience.
Sorry for the inconvinience last week. Tune in here for our study. We will discuss Jack Exum's book on "Leaving Self Behind" in case studies. This will be a thourogh weekly lesson. Tune in here to call and ask questions or just to listen to the program. This is a great lesson, so don't miss it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (459 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (358 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (20 chatters)
- Black Author Network (20 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- David Coney (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Chris Doelle (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- ShadySykes (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- ismsbeatbox (0 chatters)