SORT BY Relevancy
The Travel Brigade Radio Show takes you to Chicago, a metropolis with so many different things to do you’ll always find something everyone in your family will enjoy. Whether it’s parents, kids or that most difficult of travel groups to please - teens - the entire group will love the Windy City. In the second part of a two part episode, we have interviews with Shedd Aquarium, the Art Institute of Chicago and the Museum of Contemporary Art. Follow us on Twitter @TravelBrigade. Listen to Part 1 here.
The Travel Brigade Radio Show takes you to Chicago, a metropolis with so many different things to do you’ll always find something everyone in your family will enjoy. Whether it’s parents, kids or that most difficult of travel groups to please - teens - the entire group will love the Windy City. In this first part of a two part episode, will have interviews focusing on Sky Deck at Willis Tower and the Chicago Architecture River Cruise. We’ll also have an interview with one of the waitress/performers at the famous Ed Debevic’s restaurant. This is part 1 of a 2-part episode. Part 2 will feature interviews with the Art Institute of Chicago, the Museum of Contemporary Art and Shedd Aquarium. Follow us on Twitter @TravelBrigade. Enjoy the trip! Listen to Part 2 here.
This week's episode of Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes from The One&Only Palmilla in Los Cabos, Mexico. After being hit by Hurricane Odile in September 2014, Los Cabos was badly damaged. Like many other properties, the One&Only Palmilla suffered major wounds and had to close for a massive recovery and rebuilding effort. But now it’s back, and some would say, better than ever.
The resort’s staff pulled together as a community in one of the stronger examples of a public/private partnership. Arnie Weissmann, Editor-in-Chief of Travel Weekly, talks about disaster tourism and why now is the time to go to Los Cabos. Then the President of the Los Cabos Humane Society, Aida Trujillo, talks about animal displacement after the storm and how visitors can help…including international pet adoption! (Hint—you get to fly your new pet home…for free!). All of this and more on this week's Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes from The One&Only Palmilla.
This week's Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes to you from the InterContinental Hong Kong. Peter's been going there since 1980, when the hotel first opened as the Regent. Later it became the Four Seasons, and it is now one of the crown jewels of the InterContinental chain. The hotel even has a Michelin star restaurant.
Joining him is Senior Editor for Time Hong Kong Liam Fitzpatrick, who is speaking about the pro-democracy Umbrella Movement and how it has changed the dynamic of one of the most vibrant cities in Asia. And The InterContinental’s Director of Engineering, Harvey Wong, talks about the hotel’s environmental initiatives, including beekeeping (and homemade honey) on the roof. All that and more on this episode of Travel Today with Peter Greenberg.
This week Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes to you from the World Travel and Tourism Council Global Summit in Madrid, Spain. The 15th annual WTTC Global Summit once again unites travel and tourism leaders from around the world, bringing together top representatives from the public and private sectors.
Joining at the annual conference is Roger Dow, CEO of the US Travel Association. He’ll be discussing the Open Skies Agreement and how rising tides will lift all ships when it comes to growth in the airline industry. Then Geoffrey Kent, CEO of Abercrombie & Kent, gives us insight into his brand of luxury experiences, and Mark Dunkerly, CEO of Hawaiian Airlines, talks about why leisure travel is on track for fast growth in 2016. There’s all of this and more from the WTTC Global Summit in Madrid, Spain.
This week, Peter Greenberg Worldwide broadcasts from The Athenaeum in London. Situated just steps away from St. James Park, this family-owned establishment is one of Peter’s favorites. He’s been going there for more than 30 years, and it started because of Sally Bulloch, the electric, dynamic general manager—and at the time the only woman to hold that post in a London Hotel. We pay tribute to Sally this week, as we’re joined by Tim Arthur, CEO of Time Out, who gives some of his off-the-brochure secrets for visiting London.
Also joining us is London travel writer and U.S. expat Amy Laughinghouse who talks about the best walking tours in London. All of this and more when Peter Greenberg Worldwide broadcasts from the Athenaeum in London.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA discusses the benefits of Eco-Tourism
- Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours shares a Day 10 Trip Itinerary Through Norfolk, England
- Rick & Wendy Walleigh discuss their travel memoir ‘From Silicon Valley to Swaziland: How One Couple Found Purpose and Adventure in an Encore Career’
- Travel writer Eva Eldridge discusses her recent visit to Honolulu, Hawaii.
Travel can be exhausting and put a strain on your immunity system. Herbalist Cynthia Johnston chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about herbal allies that help you stay healthy and nourished during travel. Cynthia is an herbalist and founder of MoonMaid Botanicals, a small herb company that is dedicated to providing high quality herbal products that are free of chemical preservatives, propylparabens or synthetics of any kind. Watch for Cynthia's article on Herbs forTravel in the June issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
Ever felt that incorporating people with special needs in worship was impossible or maybe just too big a challenge for your church to face? Good news - you don't have to do it alone!
Join host Vangie Rodenbeck as she interviews special guest Barbara J. Newman from CLC Network about her new book Accessible Gospel, Inclusive Worship. Learn steps and strategies for finding common ground when learning how to include people with different abilities in our worship settings. Hear Barbara uncover some principles that reveal how accessible the gospel message can really be. Then, listen as we break down worship into habits of a community that anyone can fully participate in - regardless of their abilities.
Barbara J. Newman is a church and school consultant for CLC Network. She is the author of several books and is a frequent national speaker at educational conferences and churches. In addition to writing and speaking, Barb enjoys working in her classroom at Zeeland Christian School.
Vangie Rodenbeck began her journey in special needs advocacy when her son, Noah, was diagnosed with autism at age four; the same year she also began full-time ministry to children. Through efforts to create a place where her son could learn about God, special needs advocacy and ministry became one and the same. Vangie has a B.S. in Christian Ministry and an M.A. in Contemporary Theology. Her thesis project, “Disability and the Image of God”, continued her desire to meld theology, practical ministry, and disability advocacy. She also serves as the Director of Resources for PURE Ministries. Vangie lives and ministers in Meridian, Idaho.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for the last day of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ discusses her recent trip to France
- Leah Launey of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast and Ranger Brady Wendt of Lake Kaweah will discuss Summer Fun in Three Rivers, California
- Becky Frost, senior manager of consumer education at Experian Consumer Services will discuss Identity Theft and Travel Safety
- Todd Montgomery – Travel writer and photographer for Life-Uncorked.com, will discuss media trips and events organized by the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association.
- John Garder, Director, Budget and Appropriations for National Parks Conservation Association will try call in from his California Climate Ride!
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Pets have never been more pampered and spoiled in history than now. Boutiques, Doggy Daycare, Pet Clothes, Boutique pet food, and owners leaving millions to their 4 legged loved ones is all the rage. So why not travel with your trusty companion. They deserve a vacation as well. If you are traveling with the one you love then for a lot of us that may mean our loving cat or dog.
This episode is for the pet lovers out there listening. Now all vacations are not for pets, I believe parents of both children and pets should take time to themselves on occassion to really be able to relax and bond with a mate or nature. But the times you want your friends with you there are lots of options and suggestions on making the best of it for you and your pet.
This is valentines month which is the day to show your loved ones you care, that means Vido as well. Listen for travel tips on flying or driving with your pets, pet friendly hotels, database on animal import requirements, and cool websites to help you make the right choice.
We'll also have a guest speaker from the Texas Wine Trail on to tell us about their event coming up that's almost sold out. Lindsey's local pet events, Yolanda's pet friendly restaurants and hotels, and more.
Do you travel with your pet? If so where? Call us at 646-716-9154
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (54 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (39 chatters)
- Straitway (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (13 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- Avis Love Ambassador (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Moorish View (2 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- We Work From Home (0 chatters)
- Standard For Life In CHRIST (0 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Mary Agnes (0 chatters)