SORT BY Relevancy
Music and art have been cut back or cut out of our our public schools curriculums because of budget cuts and a greater emphasis on standardized testing in the academic areas of math, reading and science. Is this a mistake? Can arts education enhance learning and help students excel in academic subjects? Music educator and doctoral researcher Ron Watson discusses his research on the effects on integrating music into academic subjects.
Featuring Tara Davidson, HS and College English Instructor Defined by the US Department of Education, the Academic Achievement Gap is "the difference in academic performance between different ethnic groups."
The purpose of this series is to bring forth educators and professionals to expound of the idea of an academic achievement gap and its ramifications.
The interviewees will focus on their role in education and how they have battled this phenomenon, if at all.
Any question which you would like to be answered should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply call in during showtime @ 646-200-3569 !
THE NATIONAL URBAN ALLIANCE FOR EFFECTIVE EDUCATION
Eliminating the Gap between Potential and Achievement
Alliance President Eric Cooper is our guest
Presented by MIND RESEARCH INSTITUTE www.mindresearch.net @mind_research
Join writing project colleagues live from the Family Academic Literacy Project Design Institute in Memphis, Tennessee. We’ll discuss ideas and plans for improving young English Learners’ academic literacy learning through the development of family academic literacy projects.
This show will highlight my Subject Tracer titled Education and Academic Resources and available directly from the Virtual Private Library. The Education and Academic Resources Subject Tracer™ will keep you on the latest path to maintain your online education and academic position or give you the required guidance you need to stay at the leading edge of education and academic resources, sources and sites available over the Internet. We will also be reviewing the latest happenings from my blog during the last week. We will also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V12N3 March 2014 featuring Business Intelligence Online Resources 2014 and my freely available March 2014 highlighting Green Resources and Files on the Internet 2014 Zillman Column. You may call in to ask your questions at (718)508-9839. The show is live and thirty minutes in length starting at 2:00pm EST on Saturday, March 15, 2014 and then archived for easy review and access. Listen, Call and Enjoy!!
Personal achievement as well as health can reasonably be expected greatly enhanced personal levels of achievement in anything, if we first visualize it already happening. These words are not only ours, but they are also the words of one of the most respected Research Neuroscientists in the world, Dr. Richard Restak, in his book "The New Brain."
What he means is, If you imagine a picture of something you will automatically think of all the nuances that are connected to that picture. For instance, picture a barbeque you attended. You might begin to imagine all the guests that were there; then you might remember a conversation you had with one or more of them. You might even remember the cars each drove to the barbeque. You would remember the happy thoughts and the un-happy thoughts just the same. The point being, you speak to yourself in pictures.
oh the thirst is draining me but it keeps getting stronger and stronger next thing you know theyll be nothing but the thirst left but were not gonna give up no thirst turns into more thirst so when it finally manifests soon it will be my greatest achievement and itl last longer too yamsayin yeah yeah yeah this is the blueprint to my next significant other...
OVERCOMING: Our Educational Achievement Deficiency:
Mating and Overcompensating
Key Transitional Points in Education,
New Mind-set in Parenting,
Creating in the Void,
Listen Weekly. Call in or post a question on our chat line.
Parents, move into your power; you are the Power Behind Your Child’s Success.’
Spread the word because your child’s Classroom DNA is affected by other children
international bestselling author Dr. Cheryl Lentz, The Academic Entrepreneur™.
Meet the scholars of the award winning doctoral anthology series: The Refractive Thinker®, where we focus on getting doctoral research off the coffee table and into the hands of business owners who can benefit from the results. Academic solutions for business results.
Join us each week for 30 minutes of thought provoking radio, every Tuesday Morning at 9 am MST, designed to discuss emerging topics in higher education and business. We will meet today’s industry thought leaders and college professors leading the way.
This week’s guest is Dr. Joseph Pugh with experience in the mililtary (U.S. Army), corporate, and academic landscapes.
For additional information regarding the award winning series, The Refractive Thinker®, to learn about doctoral scholars in our community, as well as to purchase books in the series, visit www.RefractiveThinker.com; Books may be purchased in paperback and eBooks, as well as eChapters available on Kindle via Amazon.com
Milwaukee, WI – Lucas Robak is a behavior modification coach for Skillset Life Coaching LLC. As a life coach, Lucas hopes to bring motivation and inspiration to the world to find their passions in life and live their true definite purpose. As a life coach, Lucas works with his clients to determine what they want and uses Neuro-Linguistic Programming to help them break down any barriers they may have to meaningful change.
“When trying to consciously break a habit, depending upon the research you read, it will take 18-66 days before you accept the new behavior,” says Lucas. “What NLP does is it goes directly to the source of your behaviors, your subconscious.”
Lucas works with small business owners to help them improve their time management and organization as well as develop mission statements and goals to achieve what they want to achieve. He also offers academic life coaching to teenagers in high school to help them build the knowledge and skills to both succeed and excel.
“I want to be the person I wish I had in my life,” says Lucas.
In addition to working for Skillset Life Coaching, Lucas is also the founder of the Melody of Life Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals and families living with Multiple Sclerosis to pay for treatments insurance does not cover. Though the foundation was initially established to help working families pay their children’s medical bills and deductibles, Lucas was recently diagnosed with MS and has since changed the charity to focus on individuals suffering from MS.
“I actually see it as a positive,” says Lucas. “For months people have told me I need a platform speech. Then one day six neurologists walk into my room and hand me my platform on a silver platter. As soon as they told me, my first thought was, ‘Finally I have a platform to speak from.’”
How are you doing in the pursuit of your goals? Are you making steady progress or are you feelingstuck? How much awareness do you have about the connection between your thoughts, feelings and actions and the achievement of your goals?
Join me tomorrow for another great discussion on Discussions with Delia.
Personal transformation specially designed techniques for work/life balance engenders how to be commited to change and not consumed by ambition.
It is essential to de-stress the mind/body connection; otherwise known as mindfulness: How to manage time and emotions to ensure the success of longterm life changes!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- DDP Radio (44 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- canadianglen (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (14 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Hex Education (10 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- sonsoflight (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SportzAddix Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (0 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (0 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)