SORT BY Relevancy
Hotep All, 2day Iya Adjua the Culture Rebel will discuss the importance of gender relations in maintaing the Afrikan community. I will recommend souces to assist the Afrikan family in developing our Afrikan youth in fulfilling their roles as Females/Males who are continuing Afrikan legacies via making contributions to our Afrikan existence as well as producing more Afrikan people.. Aditionally, the Culture Rebel will share some passages from books recommended for a sound Afrikan foundation as listed on www.wehemymesu.com
Hotep Afrikan Family! I'm excited to reconnect with you after some time away. There's plenty to share so tune in as I discuss what I've been doing & what I plan to do in the near fujture. However, know that I will continue connecting Afrikan people to Afrikan people as this is what the ancestors have sent me here to do in terms of assisting with continuing their legacies. We are all that we have and we don't need anyone else. Afrikan Love is the greatest and most beneficial for Afrikan people. Im, Iya Adjua, the Culture Rebel as I refuse to accept false cultural ways, because Njia (The Path) is our way so say our Afrikan ancestors!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS--- www.cafepress.com/kamau301 To usher in our THIRD year of existence this month, all month we will have interviews, with powerful people in the Global Afrikan Community. We have titled it THE SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER
We continue this great month w/ an hour & 1/2 long discussion with uncompromising Afrikan centered woman warrior-scholar activist DR. IYA ADJUA
She earned a B.A. degree in Early Childhood Education, a MA in African American Studies and a PhD in African American Studies & she is a fouding educator of a unique charter high school in Philadelphia.
While there, Iya Adjua served as an administrator, cultural inclusion specialist, educator and mentor for new teachers. 1 of her speciality's is to develop wholistic African children who areready, willing and able to continue African legacies. She is the Creator/Founder of Cultural Rebirth Connections, International, a business that empowers African families, using their own existence and life stories as a starting point. She was recently initiated as a Shenuti (President) of AIPPC – Afrocentricity International, Philly, PA Chapter.
We will only have her for 1 1/2 hours, so call in (760-454-1111) or join the chat ON TIME & PLEASE BE READY TO PARTICIPATE
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS---
To usher in our THIRD year of existence this month, all month we will have interviews, with powerful people in the Global Afrikan Community. We have titled it
THE SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER
We will kick things off w/ an hour long discussion with CONTINENTAL-BORN Afrikan from Ghana--Kwesi Ernest Nanor.
We became friends from the plantation job I have & when I found out he was from Ghana, I tried out some of my limited Twi on him & he was so impressed that I knew ANY of the language, we became instant friends.
After further talks w/ him about language, culture, loving Afrikan people (stolen-Diasporic & disrupted-continental), the insanity of caucasoid culture & his passion w/in each of those listed areas, I knew I HAD TO SHARE HIM W/ OUR AFRIKA'S REASCENSION audience.
So, all month WE WANT INTERACTION from you, the listening audience.
If you have always had questions from a STILL AFRIKAN LOVING AFRIKAN WHO WAS BORN ON THE CONTINENT, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. We will only have him for the 1st hour, so call in (760-454-1111) or join the chat ON TIME & PLEASE PLEASE BE READY TO PARTICIPATE in what I am sure will be an excellent discussion!!!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS:
and as FINALLY promised we shall dive head 1st into a small, yet highly interesting & relevant book called MARCIEN TOWA'S AFRICAN PHILOSOPHY: TWO TEXTS. We shall deal w/ his 1st essay regading what he calls "Negro-African Philosophy" and we DEFINITELY will have a part 2, because his 2nd piece is on the IMPORTANCE OF CULTURAL IDENTITY.
Put on your Afrikan thinking caps & join us
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS:
Tonight we will be addressing an article that about 5 face-cia-book friends either sent me or told me about entitled ARE BLACKS ABANDONING christianity FOR AFRICAN FAITHS, a 2011 article written by Chika Oduah
and as promised we shall dive head 1st into a small, yet highly interesting & relevant book called MARCIEN TOWA'S AFRICAN PHILOSOPHY: TWO TEXTS. We shall deal w/ his 1st essay regading what he calls "Negro-African Philosophy" and we DEFINITELY will have a part 2, because his 2nd piece is on the IMPORTANCE OF CULTURAL IDENTITY.
Put on your Afrikan thinking caps & join us
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS--www.cafepress.com/kamau301
Tonight, we shall be reading from Baba Mwalimu Baruti WONDERFUL book, MENTACIDE. We will choose his article entitled, SELF-SERVING SPIRITUALITY.
He addresses A LOT of concerns w/ the Black New Age distraction attempting to high-jack Afrikan Spirituality & Afrikan Nation Building efforts.
Y'all Floaters gon and float away....just SHUT UP, STOP TALKIN TO US & LET US BUILD AND GET OUT OF THIS COLLECTIVE MESS WE ARE IN!!!
PLEASE SUPPORT BABA BARUTI, HIS BOOKS, HOMESCHOOLING & INSTITUTIONAL EFFORTS BY GOING TO www.akobenhouse.com
SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS PLEASE--
A little over 2 years and finally 100 episodes & AIN'T NO STOPPING US!!!!!!
We will be celebrating our 100th episode (yes, technically this is episode 101, but hey, cut a brotha a lil slack), by discussing some of our favorite episodes, what the future holds, a few news items AND YOUR CALLS & FEEDBACK.
Since this is episode 100, we have made a few changes to a few standards, so please call in or email us @ email@example.com SUBJECT LINE-AFRIKA'S REASCENSION and share feedback, concerns, likes, dislikes, show ideas, kwk.
WE WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR WITHOUT YOU!!
MEDASE SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE LOVE, SUGGESTIONS, DOWNLOADS & SUPPORT!!!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS HERE--
On April 21st, we had an interview w/ the uncompromising Sis. Kentake. This has quickly become one of our most popular shows. So to capitalize on that great energy, WE ARE BRINGING HER BACK.!!!
Last time, she shared her main project, KATIOPA WATOTO SHULE an Afrikan Centered School she has founded in Canada. She will return to update us on her finance arm for her school, the UNCOMPROMISING AKOMA NTOASO TOURS & PRODUCTS, which "provide the western diaspora with a variety of health products, cultural art and jewellery, all directly from Jamaica. We will begin Our 1st segment of Pan-Afrikan tours to Jamaica in the summer of 2013." For more details check out her face-cia-book page
We also hope to speak with a Brotha from Jamaica who will share with us, his work in that community & how they both want to bring medicinal health & wellbeing to the Global Afrikan Community. He will share societal information & dispel rumors & myths about Jamaica w/ his 1st hand land-based access.
I personally cannot wait for this show & since sooooooooo many folks LOVED Sis. Kentake's 1st show w/ us, I know you all cannot wait either.
760-454-1111 WE WANT THIS TO BE AN ACTIVE CALL-IN SHOW, SO PLEASE CALL IN W/ QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, WHAT YOU EXPERIENCED IF YOU HAVE BEEN TO JAMAICA, ETC ETC.
SISTA KENTAKE REALLY WANTS TO INTERACT W/YOU ALL IN THE LISTENING AUDIENCE, SO PLEASE LET'S NOT LET HER DOWN!!!
[PLEASE SUPPORT Afrika's Reascension--cafepress.com/kamau301]
So I am on multiple social media sites. Theeeeee most unapologetically Afrikan centered one is ABIBITUMIKASA.COM. So I am on there, conversing & reading forums & 1 sistah kept coming up w/ some of the most passionate, studied, heart-felt responses, over & over & over again...so, of course, I am like, "who is this sistah?"
Over the years I have cyber-followed/joined in her righteous endeavors, including the failed attempt at creating a nin site ONLY for Revolutionary Minded Afrikan Singles...we may talk about that.
She has now given her passion, energy, strength & heart into a school the
Katiopa Watoto Shule and have I mentioned she is unapologetically Afrikan in the hells of canada???
This will be a LIVELY & WELL NEEDED discussion. A few topics up for discussion will be the role of Afrikan Spirituality in our lives; The caucasoid socialization process Afrikan women go thru & HOW TO STOP IT!; Why she felt the need to open up her own Afrikan centered school; What challenges are there being a DELIBERATE Afrikan in a place like canada...and of course YOUR questions (760-454-1111)
PLEASE CALL IN WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AS WE INTERVIEW A DOWN AS* SISTAH, KENTAKE MALOPENZA!!
[PLEASE SUPPORT AFRIKA'S REASCENSION--CAFEPRESS.COM/KAMAU301]
Our regular listeners know that I WAS ALLOWED TO finally present at this MAGNIFICENT conference. Usually, immediately after it is over on sunday, they have all of the workshops recorded available for purchase. For some reason, that didn't happen this year & as of this typing, I still do not have the workshops. I wanted to air my presentation...unfortunately that may have to wait.
Nevertheless, I shall share my feelings on not only my part w/in this MAGNIFICENT conference, but also share WHY YOU MUST COME TO NEXT YEAR'S SANKOFA CONFERENCE if you are SERIOUS about Afrika's global uplift & LONG LASTING future, as well as other points.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (162 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (38 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (29 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (24 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (23 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (21 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (18 chatters)
- AwakeningYourSoul w Diahanna (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Omega Man (11 chatters)
- Puter Shack (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (9 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (8 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (6 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (5 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Rapid Fire Resistance Radio (4 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (4 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Comedian Dave Arena (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (3 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- FRNARadio (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- BNTL (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Become The Source (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- The Express (0 chatters)