SORT BY Relevancy
Garnet Schulhauser practiced corporate law with two large law firms in Calgary, Canada for 34 years before retiring to Vancouver Island in 2008, where he now lives with his wife, Cathy, and little dog, Abby. He grew up on a small farm in Saskatchewan and attended law school in Saskatoon before moving to Calgary to begin his legal career. Although he did not begin writing until after retiring from his legal practice, he now pursues his new career with a passion. In his spare time, he enjoys golfing, kayaking, and long hikes in the forest with Abby. He takes great delight in family gatherings with his two sons, Blake and Colin, and their partners, Lauren and Bergis, and granddaughter Kymera.
Garnet’s life changed dramatically one day in 2007 when he was confronted on the street by a homeless man named Albert. Over the next few years he had a series of conversations with Albert (who was actually a wise spirit guide in disguise) who disclosed startling new truths about life, death, the afterlife, and God. Albert answered all of life’s “big questions” about who we are, our purpose for being on Earth, and what happens to us after we die. Albert’s revelations were inspiring, uplifting, and comforting, and flew in the face of almost everything that Christian holy men had been preaching for centuries. He wrote Dancing on a Stamp at Albert’s request so that these revelations would be available to everyone.
The Maryland Colabs is a collaborative work space. During Bugles and Bagels with Anna, networking participants have the opportunity to introduce their business, products and/or services on Anna's Journey. They also have the opportunity to network over coffee and bagels.
Each show is different, depending on who attends this networking event and what how they wish to participate.
Shows are done live, while Blog Talk Radio records the session. All shows are available 24/7 on www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
Hello Everyone! My name is Michelle Cornwell Jordan one of your hosts. Today Jamie White my co-host is joining me and we are having the opportunity to chat with Non Fiction Author Abby Rodman!
Abby Rodman is a psychotherapist, relationship expert, author and speaker, renowned for her focus on dating, marriage and divorce in midlife. She has appeared on the Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda, HuffPost Live, and is regularly sought out by print, broadcast and online media outlets for her expertise on relationship issues. Abby is a regular blogger on the Huffington Post, betterafter50.com and Your Tango. Her book, "Should You Marry Him?" is a must-read for both women and men at any stage of life who are considering tying the knot. Abby is currently working on her second book -- due out in October 2014 -- which will be about women's experience with midlife divorce.
Join the Diva of Days of our Lives and friends for our weekly podcast about the popular daytime drama! Topics this week include: Kristen steals the Thrady baby, Chad manipulates Ben, Abby, and Jordan, Daniel almost sleeps with Kristen, Eve and JJ have sex, Aiden cancels a Halloween movie night with Hope, and Brady feels betrayed by everyone.
Abby Kohut, who is known on the web as Absolutely Abby, is the President of Staffing Symphony, LLC and the author of “Absolutely Abby’s 101 Job Search Secrets”. In the past 18 years, Abby held positions such as Senior Director of Recruiting for Kaplan, Interim Director of Recruiting for Continuum Health Partners, and Manager of Global Recruiting for Alpharma. Her website AbsolutelyAbby.com, which was selected as one of the “Top 100 Websites for Your Career” by Forbes in 2013, teaches candidates secrets the Absolute truth about the job search process that other recruiters won't tell you. Abby has provided job search tips on Fox 5, NBC, CBS, ABC, LinkedIn, Monster, Real Simple, The Ladders, Bloomberg Radio, and Forbes. Abby was selected as one of "The Monster 11 for 2011: Career Experts Who Can Help Your Job Search" and is one of the “Top 100 Influential People Online” according to Fast Company Magazine. In 2014, CEOWORLD Magazine rated Abby one of the Top 25 Women for your Job Search. Since 2010, Abby has been on a mission to help one million job seekers and is currently driving around the USA on a nationwide tour to accomplish that goal which you can learn more about at www.AbbyAcrossAmerica.com
A call in advice show with Heather Anne Pastore. Please keep it clean and G rated. Heather Anne will advise on topics that are affecting people such as divorce, education, and relationships. Heather Anne Pastore: The Dear Abby of Blog Talk Radio!!!
The Advice Column with Heather Anne Pastore is a subsidiary of the JGF(TM) Organization and WIRN Radio. Unauthorized distribution, broadcasts and re-broadcasts of this show is STRICTLY prohibited and punishable by law. To suggest topics for The Advice Column with Heather Anne Pastore please email our Director of Entertainment and Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, have a blessed day and enjoy our show!!!
(C) 2014 JGF(TM) Organization and WIRN Radio.
This program is dedicated to understanding more about NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, and its wonderful works. Abby Scherr, awarded 2014 volunteer at NAMI and member of the Spiritist Society of Baltimore, talks about NAMI. Learn more about it here. Join us LIVE by calling (858) 769-4705.
Join Apostle Natalie Young hosting "The Chosen Few " This group started in 2001 under the name Second Chance. Since that time we have had many come and go, but we are determined to press on in the Lord's name. The group’s latest project is titled (Get Right) along with the group's first project is titled (Judge Not). The members of the group has ministered in concerts with the likes of Lee Williams, The Mighty Clouds of Joy, The Williams Brothers, The Texas Boyz, The Blind Boys, The Bolton Brothers and many more.The group has performed at the New Orleans & Houston House of Blues, The Kansas City Spirit Fest, The Septemberfest, The Summer Arts Festival, Westfest, and The Bobby Jones Gospel show. The group has won Rhythm of Gospel Awards Quartet Song of the Year for (Get Right) which also stayed on the Billboard charts for 26 weeks straight. August 13, 2013 The group changed its name to the Chosen Few of Omaha the members consist of Courtney Jackson, Ladell Kizart, Eddie Houston, Katrell Rucker, Wren Rideout, Richard Adams, Nathan Rogers, and Tommy Jackson.
Booking Contact: Wanda Ewing 708-600-8205 Courtney Jackson 402-917-0701.
Facebook: ChosenFew of Omaha / Twitter: Omahaboyz
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (173 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (48 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (37 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (26 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (15 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (12 chatters)
- MISC Church on LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (5 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (0 chatters)